name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You are not referring to NTR, right?
RIGHT?
He`s not:p
Cheating is one of the themes of the game,everyone except Quinn,Riona,Camilla,Sarah,Mona,Melanie...welll not everyone but a lot of characters are cheating:LOL:

Thats it. You're now officially a favorite. If you're good enough for Yennefer to like that's good enough for me.
As far as having name88 in my fave 5 I actually was debating on him. I just cant decide between him and Coriolan
Pick Corio,he deserves it(y)

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
The thing with that though is unless DPC has told any of us his plot for the game we can't make declarations of what will be end game for sure and what won't. Let me point out just recently many were surprised by the decision he allowed with the Maya/Josy thing so soon. Some people figured something like that was coming but not in episode 4. I get what you're saying but none of us have that knowledge.
That's because there was nothing to add to the Maya Route beyond what already happened, and also since MC is supposed to move out to the DIKs mansion soon, there had to be some cliffhanger added before that would have been more difficult to add if he had already moved in.
That also allowed him to start splitting the routes in a more definite way.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Dual Family and Man Of The House are both on steam and contain incest it gets past it because it ain't patched so they will show up as Landlady etc.
Ok, so it's possible. However, it's extremely unlikely considering BaD isn't that type of game. If it were one of the main girls would've been the MC's sister by now. Unless we're using Derek's logic and Maya was indeed family :).

Deoku

May 5, 2017
That's because there was nothing to add to the Maya Route beyond what already happened, and that since MC is supposed to move out to the DIKs mansion soon, there had to be some cliffhanger added before that would have been more difficult to add if he had already moved in.
That also allowed him to start splitting the routes in a more definite way.
I get that, but my point was that not many saw that happening so soon. Some hoped for it sure. It's something people thought would be later on, so we can't make calls on where he will place certain events as being fact. All I'm saying is he could reveal Jill's family the middle of season 2 for all we know. Or he could save it til the end as you've mentioned. But in the end no one knows for sure except him.

Sep 15, 2017
If either Jill or Bella turn out to be crazy and he's gonna make them do something messed up...

Us:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not so much worried about having someone be secretly yandere like Leah, so much as I'm worried about having to make THAT choice at the end of Episode 6 of AL again. I just want all my potential waifus to be safe, man. Even if they don't end up with me, even if they hate me, I just want them all to stay alive this time.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I get that, but my point was that not many saw that happening so soon. Some hoped for it sure. It's something people thought would be later on, so we can't make calls on where he will place certain events as being fact. All I'm saying is he could reveal Jill's family the middle of season 2 for all we know. Or he could save it til the end as you've mentioned. But in the end no one knows for sure except him.
I wouldn't dare assume DPC's narrative choices, it just seemed a more logical way of doing it in my opinion. Unless of course the secret leads to an after-story as with Josy/Maya. I believe however that unless he is more lazy than I am, he won't use the same narrative technique twice in a row in the same game.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
This doesn't make it better Brother.
It's questions like in that in the song that keep me awake at night. :(:KEK:
But this, unfortunately, will accompany us for a lifetime, brother.
And beyond

:KEK:
It's just that... after the first one, "it" kind of got stained, you know?
Who could be sure :LOL: :p

Last edited:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I wouldn't dare assume DPC's narrative choices, it just seemed a more logical way of doing it in my opinion. Unless of course the secret leads to an after-story as with Josy/Maya. I believe however that unless he is more lazy than I am, he won't use the same narrative technique twice in a row in the same game.
I feel like how early or late we get those name drops will mostly depend on how soon he wants to make her family an obstacle for the MC. I think that will happen because he's playing up that family name too much not to, plus with his relationship with Jill mirroring his father's relationship with his mother. Of course I don't expect to happen like next episode, but if he wants time to make that battle not feel rushed he'd have to do it at least a few episodes before the end because he has to split time with so many other characters. Too early it will feel meaningless and kind of like what's next? And too late will be like bam bam bam done, "wtf just happened?" lol Unless he decides to bring a different conflict out of nowhere, but I don't think he'd do that because that would just be silly after all this build up. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Dual Family and Man Of The House are both on steam and contain incest it gets past it because it ain't patched so they will show up as Landlady etc.
There is, but it is very "crooked".
DPC wouldn't do that to his game.
I know you know that, but I just wanted to make it clear to others. :p
How did you know, tell me or you die
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bill Gates, the master thief of ideas? :WaitWhat::LUL:
Be happy and truly greatful to God,you have not been here for some of the earlier theories about selling characters virginities and other schizophrenic shiet :LOL:
Gods

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes