Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
MC's Group Chat: Preview
Maya: "Movie Night People!!! Who's in?"
Josy: "ME!!!"
Maya: -Facepalm-
Jill: "Can I come over?"
Maya: "Of course you can Jill. You always welcome."
Josy: "Yaaaa! Can't have a movie night without the best pillows in the house! @Ubersoftie"
Jill: :LOL:

Last edited:

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
Honestly, I hope it's a bit of slow burn with a massive pay off when it happens. But she seems pretty desperate for some action in her life so who knows it may come quicker than I am expecting.
One of the first things I was questioning is: "Does she know she's talking to the MC? and if so how would that go" But then I replayed and saw some key parts to the story that I overlooked. It would be pretty bad writing IMO if the Doc writes it in a way that she was unaware that she was "Sexting" the MC.
I have a feeling something will happen in the next update with her, I don't about sex but something sorta major. Shouldn't she know tho? isn't his profile picture a pic of him?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I won't disagree with that I do feel sorry for Cathy though she is in Jade's shadow I really enjoyed the interaction we had with Cathy on Swyper so season 2 will be her chance to shine. But will she outshine Jade I doubt it :p
I'm with you. Certainly need more Cathy in our lives. I mean sure the two dreams were interesting but that is all we get? Plus a pretty hot conversation on Swyper? Jade atleast got the baseball bat twice.

Plot Twist: Zoey aka first girlfriend either ends up on Swyper or finds us one Swyper.

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
I'm with you. Certainly need more Cathy in our lives. I mean sure the two dreams were interesting but that is all we get? Plus a pretty hot conversation on Swyper? Jade atleast got the baseball bat twice.

Plot Twist: Zoey aka first girlfriend either ends up on Swyper or finds us one Swyper.
Im a sucker for girls with tats and Zoey has those, so I find her very attractive but what if she comes to see us or something? that would be wild

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
When will DPC stop introducing more awesome models? That's a good way of keeping people interested, but he risks making the game too wide.
The only addition I'd be on board with is the long lost Ex-girlfriend of MC. That's entirely for plot reasons. He's got a good balance of characters at the moment in my opinion and anymore is gonna come at the detriment of others. I was playing WVM recently and the plot is seriously suffering because he's introducing like 2-3 girls per update. I honestly cant even count how many named characters are in that now and it's suffering. You barely spend 5 mins with any one character because the MC has promised to spend time with one of his hundred side pieces. It's at the point where he's introducing girls in the middle of the scenes introducing other girls. The new girls get slightly diminished screen time compared to the last and it seems to be infinite. Just ever smaller roles as girls introduce new girls, who introduce new girls. It's a fucking Mandlebrot set of women... or I suppose MandleThots.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The only addition I'd be on board with is the long lost Ex-girlfriend of MC. That's entirely for plot reasons. He's got a good balance of characters at the moment in my opinion and anymore is gonna come at the detriment of others. I was playing WVM recently and the plot is seriously suffering because he's introducing like 2-3 girls per update. I honestly cant even count how many named characters are in that now and it's suffering. You barely spend 5 mins with any one character because the MC has promised to spend time with one of his hundred side pieces. It's at the point where he's introducing girls in the middle of the scenes introducing other girls so everyone get slightly diminished screen time compared to the last. It's a fucking Mandlebrot set of women... or I suppose MandleThots.
Blasphemy! WVM is fine as it. More the fucking merrier!

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
As I said. I didn't like how the Josy ones came out. So I improved them. And with the help of Monetauro I think I got them to a point where my OCD wasn't playing tricks on me and getting on my nerves! :D
I didn't delete or remove the old ones in case people were using them. And I've kept them in the sig post in case anyone does in fact like them better. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
As I said. I didn't like how the Josy ones came out. So I improved them. And with the help of Monetauro I think I got them to a point where my OCD wasn't playing tricks on me and getting on my nerves! :D
I didn't delete or remove the old ones in case people were using them. And I've kept them in the sig post in case anyone does in fact like them better. ;)

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I had to get that out man... It was doing my head in! Also thanks for putting up with my shit! I know it must not be fun having to deal with me :KEK:
Comehere'hug.gif
I think it's about that time I drop some memes... right about....
Nowsthetime.gif
Shout out to -JuNioR- For creating this amazing rendition of Linda ;)

Last edited:

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Been catching up with this game 'cause I haven't played it since it was initially posted here and I just had to stop playing for like 5 minutes at some dumb fucking joke that just set me off. That whole "You are driving really fast!" with the "I haven't even started the engine yet!" reply, "Well, slow down!". So stupid but caught me way off guard.
One of the main things I enjoy about this game (and Acting Lessons), the humour is pretty great.

By the way:

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I had to get that out man... It was doing my head in! Also thanks for putting up with my shit! I know it must not be fun having to deal with me :KEK:
View attachment 535038
I think it's about that time I drop some memes... right about....
View attachment 535037
Shout out to -JuNioR- For creating this amazing rendition of Linda ;)
Now we're on that road together, brother!
After all, more than 300 messages have been exchanged so far. :eek::LOL:

And I'll have to say, the first one you sent me with feminists, I liked it way better. :p

====================================================
Oh, I also "repainted" my post with the sigs. I divided it up by the girls.
I am also thinking of putting links for the sigs made especially for members, more to keep safe there.

Jan 1, 2020
I'm fairly new to these games, and I'm not sure how downloading updates work. I started and completed the 3.1 update. So do I download the whole entire game again and once the 4.1 update detects my progress, do I just delete the other file? Or is there a way to just download the new content?

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I'm fairly new to these games, and I'm not sure how downloading updates work. I started and completed the 3.1 update. So do I download the whole entire game again and once the 4.1 update detects my progress, do I just delete the other file? Or is there a way to just download the new content?
Each update you must download the entire game again. Your saves will be in the new version automatically.
*I advise you to make a backup copy of your save folder from the previous game. Once done, you can delete the old version.
Is a threesome between Jill and Bella even a possibility?
We all doubt it, we all want it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes