-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
I had to get that out man... It was doing my head in! Also thanks for putting up with my shit! I know it must not be fun having to deal with me :KEK:
View attachment 535038
I think it's about that time I drop some memes... right about....
View attachment 535037
Shout out to -JuNioR- For creating this amazing rendition of Linda ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great job man, as always. :LOL::love:

giphy (6).gif giphy (7).gif

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Now we're on that road together, brother!
After all, more than 300 messages have been exchanged so far. :eek::LOL:
And I'll have to say, the first one you sent me with feminists, I liked it way better. :p
====================================================
Oh, I also "repainted" my post with the sigs. I divided it up by the girls.
I am also thinking of putting links for the sigs made especially for members, more to keep safe there.
300?! My God... We're closing in my post count on the dam site :KEK:
You liked the first draft better?... No worries... I added it to the post and even more.
I got you.gif
I just checked.. That's crazy... I would of have done it that way as well... But I've been doing 4 different versions of a girl :KEK:
It's actually the reason I set it up the way I did. Makes it slightly easier to read... At least it is for me... Don't know about the rest you :KEK:
Great job man, as always. :LOL::love:
Thanks Brother! And Thank you for allowing me to use those Linda's you made.. That must have taken you ages to get that perfect like you did man! :LOL:

Last edited:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
I just checked and found that my folder with games on this site is already at 130GB. Should I be worried? :KEK:
How's yours going?
92.3 GBs, I'm pretty sure most of them I haven't actually played yet:KEK:

I'm having such a hard time waiting for this next season. I miss this game too much but I don't wanna over do it with another run. DPC hurry up please :cry:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
As I said. I didn't like how the Josy ones came out. So I improved them. And with the help of Monetauro I think I got them to a point where my OCD wasn't playing tricks on me and getting on my nerves! :D
I didn't delete or remove the old ones in case people were using them. And I've kept them in the sig post in case anyone does in fact like them better. ;)

These are awesome father(y)

I have to ask are there any Jill ones coming down the pipeline that are similar to this?:KEK:

Jklac123

Jan 1, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK-v0.4.1 (apk+obb)

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my
I get stuck when I look at the rewards. If i click the photo on some girls i cant click back

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Boys I'm finally gonna start Acting Lessons. I gotta say feel nervous for some reason. Maybe I feel that it just won't be as good as BaDIK? Idk, but I also heard that there is some really sad stuff so I'm preparing to cry. What's your guys' thoughts on Acting Lessons and whats the comparison between this game and AL? Also who is your favorite girl and what is the best trait to go for?

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2019
Ok after a long time I decided to give this a try, I'm still at chapter 1 and got a question about Neutral path. I'm just making choices based on what I would do in that situation, not using any walkthrough, that is getting me into the Neutral path.

But so far I've only got locked choices that require me to be either "Dik" or "Chick", is there any good about going Neutral or should I not waste time and restart following one of the two other paths?

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Ok after a long time I decided to give this a try, I'm still at chapter 1 and got a question about Neutral path. I'm just making choices based on what I would do in that situation, not using any walkthrough, that is getting me into the Neutral path.

But so far I've only got locked choices that require me to be either "Dik" or "Chick", is there any good about going Neutral or should I not waste time and restart following one of the two other paths?
I did a personal run too where I made my choice and I was neutral leaning CHIK. I would continue that run and if you love this game as much as the rest of us do, do multiple runs of the different paths. If you don't want to do that, I believe there is a cheat mod people use to increase and decrease DIK points to get any choice they want. So I would recommend that if you want to go that far.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes