Dec 31, 2019
I did a personal run too where I made my choice and I was neutral leaning CHIK. I would continue that run and if you love this game as much as the rest of us do, do multiple runs of the different paths. If you don't want to do that, I believe there is a cheat mod people use to increase and decrease DIK points to get any choice they want. So I would recommend that if you want to go that far.
Ah okay thanks, I'll continue the run then and see where it goes.

Reactions: Knight_BP

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
What's your guys' thoughts on Acting Lessons and whats the comparison between this game and AL?
Good game, ending (last 2 chapters) felt VERY rushed to me, especially considering the bullshit-out-of-left-field event. Honestly I got the feeling DPC was really sick of AL for various reasons and just wanted to finish it and move on to BaDIK, so he just went a bit nuclear.

Also who is your favorite girl and what is the best trait to go for?
Moistness seems like it would be a good reply to this particular question. Yes. Staying moist. Big plus.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Boys I'm finally gonna start Acting Lessons. I gotta say feel nervous for some reason. Maybe I feel that it just won't be as good as BaDIK? Idk, but I also heard that there is some really sad stuff so I'm preparing to cry. What's your guys' thoughts on Acting Lessons and whats the comparison between this game and AL? Also who is your favorite girl and what is the best trait to go for?
The game has a darker theme than BaDIK. It's different. The story it's more serious but there are funny moments too. Same universe as BaDIK i think but different timeline(2010 while BaDIK is located in our time but i could be wrong). Personally, i loved Megan and Melissa, especially Melissa. Enjoy the game (y)

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Just finished as close to all iterations of the playthrough as possible.

Long wall of text rambling below, just felt like reacting out some of them feels:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all the game is brilliant. Plenty of superb renders and animations (Maya's grind is probably the most erotic one I've seen so far anywhere, and it doesn't even involve THAT much nudity!) coupled with an engaging story and plentiful likeable characters.

If anybody has a theoretically working schematic for a time machine, I'd like to support the effort of building one just to get my hands on the final release of BaDIK already.

Also, itch.io release when? If there's any chance for me to throw some greenbacks Dr.PinkCake's way, I'd happily do so, but not through Steam or Patreon (for differing reasons).

Edit: Also, I mostly play such games in all-mute mode (and grooving to my own music), but some of the tracks in BaDIK are fantastic on their own. I guess it's one of the games I'd recommend to keep sound on, if you have similar habits.

*piano_cinematic.mp3 intensifies*

A lot of the music files are missing META information - would be nice if Dr.PinkCake bothered to include them so you can also get proper author attribution accessing them outside the game.

Last edited:

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Boys I'm finally gonna start Acting Lessons.
May the gods have mercy on your soul.

On a (slightly) more serious note, schedule it so that you have ample time to sit back and cry GET EMOTIONALLY ENGAGED cogitate after finishing the game (or getting 3/4ths into it, more or less). Drink might be applicable if it's your thing, or weed if you're a chillout-bro rather than going into manic moods. DEFINITELY not weed if the latter.

But set aside some time for da feelz, you'll need it.

DaHaremKing69

Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 534778
Then I'm sorry for you if Sage finds out that you didn't vote her in.
View attachment 534785

when your married to Sage like i am then everything about her is perfect not just her ass so i got to give other girls a chance to shine :cool:

screenshot0017.png

these 2 know what im saying since they are married to Bella (Gwinb) and Quinn (name88) :coffee:

Gwinb777 name88

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Boys I'm finally gonna start Acting Lessons. I gotta say feel nervous for some reason. Maybe I feel that it just won't be as good as BaDIK? Idk, but I also heard that there is some really sad stuff so I'm preparing to cry. What's your guys' thoughts on Acting Lessons and whats the comparison between this game and AL? Also who is your favorite girl and what is the best trait to go for?
First, lewd scenes there are considerably worse (for obvious reasons). Thus, I don't know about you but for me it wasn't even a fap game basically, rather just some VN to read (fortunately, writing there also decent enough to be invested). Second, there's no free roam parts or mini-games, so expect a very much usual VN, again. Third, about "sad stuff": yes but not really. My guess is that experience may be very different now by playing through complete version including as was mentioned above quite rushed ending chapters compare to playing at actual updates time, long waiting, anticipating and getting some questionable outcome afterwards.

As for my favorite girl, it's the blue haired one, she's appears a bit later in the game. Unfortunately, writing in regard of her route doesn't always made sence (arguably most of the time). Finally, about traits: I think they are not significant at all but I'm not the best person to ask, played only once.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm with you. Certainly need more Cathy in our lives. I mean sure the two dreams were interesting but that is all we get? Plus a pretty hot conversation on Swyper? Jade atleast got the baseball bat twice.

Plot Twist: Zoey aka first girlfriend either ends up on Swyper or finds us one Swyper.
Could happen she keeps being brought up so who knows don't think it will be the last we have seen of her.
I find jade rather dull in comparison to cathy
Dull he says :unsure:
name88 I may have to borrow your Negan memes

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes