Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Looks like someone might have a type :p
View attachment 534398
Zoe looks better in black and white for some weird reason...
It's interesting to see how Quinn was in the promotional material very early on, but isn't a full blown LI. Come to think about it (sorry for the burnt rubber smell), this points for Quinn's role in the story to be somewhat independent from what the player does or not, since what differentiate LIs from other characters is RP.

If that's the case, I doubt DPC is trying to make players either like or dislike her; she would have her arch planned from the start and one with a major impact on the overall narrative, probably extending till the very end of the story.

An ending with Quinn could be great if it is less of a fairy tale stuff (leave that for Jill) and more of a reverse corruption route; instead of MC changing Quinn, she changes him. Could be done with the current mechanics and would fit better with her character.

:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That happened to me with Riona. She was everywhere BADIK related. I played it thinking she would be a main LI at first.
yeah i cant wait for this girl to get some scenes (the blonde with the tats) View attachment 533609
When will DPC stop introducing more awesome models? That's a good way of keeping people interested, but he risks making the game too wide.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Are we going to see any of the girls from that dating app in person? beside Cathy and Nicole
I keep wondering stuff like this too. He keeps introducing new women that seem like they have potential for more story or something more in general. But at the same time it's like where is he going to squeeze all of them in? Girl's are fighting for screen time as it is. lol There's already too many and some of them are just starting to get anywhere story wise and others are still waiting to be explored if they're getting explored at all.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Are we going to see any of the girls from that dating app in person? beside Cathy and Nicole
I don't think so, but maybe DPC will use it to test some girls to see which are the ones people like and develop those ones. I'd rather start having known people in there too to at least get the option to get some renders. Girls like Beth and the like.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Honestly I would rather have more content with Jade instead Cathy, Cathy is attractive but she can't beat Jade
I won't disagree with that I do feel sorry for Cathy though she is in Jade's shadow I really enjoyed the interaction we had with Cathy on Swyper so season 2 will be her chance to shine. But will she outshine Jade I doubt it :p

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I keep wondering stuff like this too. He keeps introducing new women that seem like they have potential for more story or something more in general. But at the same time it's like where is he going to squeeze all of them in? Girl's are fighting for screen time as it is. lol There's already too many and some of them are just starting to get anywhere story wise and others are still waiting to be explored if they're getting explored at all.
Looks like he enjoys creating his models and keeps finding excuses to squeeze'em in. Personally I don't mind, it makes the game feels more lively than seeing the same 5 characters reach near omnipresence like in most VNs.

Except, now I do need at least 54 scenes with Karen Rebecca Johnson per episode, or I will personally hunt and slaughter the Baker's pink ass.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Seriously tho, the text between MC and Cathy were prettty hot, im curious how its going to progress with her
Honestly, I hope it's a bit of slow burn with a massive pay off when it happens. But she seems pretty desperate for some action in her life so who knows it may come quicker than I am expecting.
One of the first things I was questioning is: "Does she know she's talking to the MC? and if so how would that go" But then I replayed and saw some key parts to the story that I overlooked. It would be pretty bad writing IMO if the Doc writes it in a way that she was unaware that she was "Sexting" the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes