Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Or maybe no flashback and we just focus on the present day with the Scavenger Hunt.
I would agree, there's no reason for more flashbacks. If there is one it would most likely be about a new revelation and Jill told the MC about the date already. If Bella did know Jill's sister it could come up, but there's a lot going on and the focus will likely be on DIK mansion, scavenger hunt, and possibly the drug dealing (though that might not come to a head until for a few more episodes).

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Use the search function to find posts by either N7 or Sorrow85. They're usually the ones who post that stuff.
Or use the cheat mode and unlock all so you don't have o look for them. For my taste that's just a lost of time having to guess where those things are and to look for them. Not that is the game..

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah whats with reviewing the chapters ???? ... can't we just move along .... its like watching an episode of friends and getting a preview of what was on last night in part1

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
yeah whats with reviewing the chapters ???? ... can't we just move along .... its like watching an episode of friends and getting a preview of what was on last night in part1
Have to agree there, not a fan, normally just skip it altogether, I also don't like it when we see things that the mc is not present for, I know way more about Queen than I should.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Have to agree there, not a fan, normally just skip it altogether, I also don't like it when we see things that the mc is not present for, I know way more about Queen than I should.
ya thats what i try and do .. skp it .. just would be better without all that imo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I would agree, there's no reason for more flashbacks. If there is one it would most likely be about a new revelation and Jill told the MC about the date already. If Bella did know Jill's sister it could come up, but there's a lot going on and the focus will likely be on DIK mansion, scavenger hunt, and possibly the drug dealing (though that might not come to a head until for a few more episodes).
I wouldn't say there's "no reason for more flashbacks", just that we don't need them in every episode. I think there are still plenty of things that we both could and should see the backstory of, with some being major flashbacks like with M&J and the founding of the DIKs, and others being minor flashbacks like Zoey and Bella as an OMG.

My own personal list of top 5 most wanted flashbacks (in no particular order) would be as follows:

Major FlashbacksMinor Flashbacks
  • How Quinn started her drug and pimping businesses​
  • The Bella and Jill incident​
  • The truth about the MC's Mom (after the letter)​
  • What really happened to Vinny​
  • What happened with Bella and her husband​
  • Maya's Dad finding out about her and Josy​
  • Sage's relationship with Chad from start to now​
  • Jill's sister and Bella (if they indeed knew each other)​
  • The Cathy picture leak​
  • The pics given to the Jocks​

Or use the cheat mode and unlock all so you don't have o look for them. For my taste that's just a lost of time having to guess where those things are and to look for them. Not that is the game..
That's not what they were asking. They were wanting to know how to find the updates and previews posted in this thread, not about anything to do with in-game collectibles.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
First, this site needs to let me react more to comments, Second, yeah that crossed my mind, and that is why I want to talk to Jill about Polyamory and open relationships, I think she would like Josy and Maya, and we all know she had something with Bella, then there is Sage, that is actually an awesome character, so Mc needs to wise up fast.
So you're basically thinking of a harem scenario, which as far as I know was ruled out by DPC on several occasions.
Or you're just overly optimistic.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So you're basically thinking of a harem scenario, which as far as I know was ruled out by DPC on several occasions.
Overly optimistic, and not Harem, although that would be the tag on the site, I mean an actually open relationship where all parties can fuck whoever they want or true Polly which would be actually having meaningful relationships with multiple people, and if they all click then they all get together if not the relationships remain separate, harem implies everyone for the MC.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Are you seriously complaining about THAT? The game gives you the option to skip it instantly. Is that extra click really a reason for you to complain about on a public forum?
uhh seeing my comments i think they are nothing compared to others ... so bug off

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It is interesting that DPC said that though, because I really don't see anyone but maybe Bella and Jill having a problem with it, and I actually even them it seems unlikely, for Jill it could be just good experimenting with people that she can trust, but it might be a problem because of her family, and Bella is married something that util solved could be a problem, but she obviously has had at least a moment, and a moment she was worried that would be repeated(something that happens when she thinks of her moments with the MC) with Jill, so I don't know, it wouldn't be out of character, the only real reason not to happen might be that DPC just doesn't like Harem as portrait normally.

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
I wouldn't say there's "no reason for more flashbacks", just that we don't need them in every episode. I think there are still plenty of things that we both could and should see the backstory of, with some being major flashbacks like with M&J and the founding of the DIKs, and others being minor flashbacks like Zoey and Bella as an OMG.

My own personal list of top 5 most wanted flashbacks (in no particular order) would be as follows:

Major FlashbacksMinor Flashbacks
  • How Quinn started her drug and pimping businesses​
  • The Bella and Jill incident​
  • The truth about the MC's Mom (after the letter)​
  • What really happened to Vinny​
  • What happened with Bella and her husband​
  • Maya's Dad finding out about her and Josy​
  • Sage's relationship with Chad from start to now​
  • Jill's sister and Bella (if they indeed knew each other)​
  • The Cathy picture leak​
  • The pics given to the Jocks​
I'm sure there will be more, my thought was we didn't need one in the next episode (although I see I didn't actually say it that way). I can't imagine there won't be one for Bella and her husband, but I still think that reveal is a ways off (could be wrong, but it seems other plot events are more immediate). I would like to see the MC becoming aware of the stories when the flashback happens (the beginning of episode 4 was pretty long and the MC still doesn't know that story).

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes