ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Gonna go with B. Ep 5 has alternate bruised and non-bruised renders and the in-game Cluck will likely have that as well. They probably just sent this one out because the bruised picture is more eye-catching.
Agreed.

It does make me wonder why Jaime will get the bruise only when the MC fights Caleb. Maybe it was just low-hanging fruit for a bit of reactivity, but it does imply the decision to fight Caleb will have some other consequence down the line.

Dec 20, 2019
Agreed.

It does make me wonder why Jaime will get the bruise only when the MC fights Caleb. Maybe it was just low-hanging fruit for a bit of reactivity, but it does imply the decision to fight Caleb will have some other consequence down the line.
It will make me laugh if he got tea bagged by Leon, you know they love double teaming people.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
While everything you say is true, the trope is almost as worn out as fridging at this point and I would hope for soemthing better.
he was MC's mentor, for sure. but not in this story, in the story we are playing, the role of the father for now is marginal, if it were not for having trained him to fight he would be almost invisible in the unfolding of the events.

now he will have his share of the drama of his wife's letter, when in one way or another he has to deal with the past and probably with her family

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Well MC's monologue right at the very beginning says mom is dead. And dad said she passed away during that talk with MC about her. Does that count?
Maya told us she had a boyfriend.

Unless you (Not the MC as you are privy to stuff he doesn't see) see it happening then it hasn't actually happened.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

Unless you (Not the MC as you are privy to stuff he doesn't see) see it happening then it hasn't actually happened.
However Neil lying to his son for almost 19 years about the death of his mother would totally destroy the MC's trust and relationship with his father. Might as well just kill him off at that point, same shit.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

it should be the other way around.:D

if someone says something, until proven otherwise it is the truth

MC told "us" in the beginning, it may not be true, but according to him it is the truth

we cannot question everything that we have not seen directly. too much effort like that:cautious:

p.s. Maya also said that Derek is herbrother !!!!:eek:

by mistake something true will have told her too:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mindern

Wayane

Aug 7, 2019
Probably the best VN i've played so far. So many interesting options and choices to go with. Super excited for season 6!!!!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Any News About episode 6?
i Don't have Micro Dik level on Patreon for reading about it.
Here.

This week I've mainly been writing dialogue and posing static renders and animations. I'm moving on to new parts of the episode after finishing a lengthy section.

I've been preparing some Rooster content as well, so I can post some Twitter posts soon.

1139 static renders and 45 animations are completed.

In the upcoming weeks, my PCs will mainly be rendering animations so progress will seem slower even if it's rendering at full speed as always.

Poll news
In poll news, Maya's option number 6 won in all polls and will be featured in episode 6.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

+$30 patrons have been voting in another cosmetic poll for which options that will appear in the poll that starts today.

They got 9 options to vote on and have narrowed it down to these three options for Jill.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The winner will be decided by the polls that start shortly.

Have a great weekend!

----

Edit: Patreon link fixed.
There's a status update every Friday and preview images get released any day of the week.

Search this thread for posts by N7 and Sorrow85 as they're the ones who post these things.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Where has that come from? :unsure: Feels like a bit of a push at most.
Somebody above posted that until we see the mother dead then she's alive.

Wasn't my theory. I was arguing against it. Something about we cant believe anything were told unless we actually see it.

Last edited:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Indeed and, to be fair, my responce to Mormont's quote of your post was actually aimed at the theory, not you.

It's just another baseless idea, unsupported by anything we've been told thus far and would be a shitty twist if true.
The Schrödinger's MC's Mom theory pops its head up again. :rolleyes:
I dont mind a good theorizing session as long as its based on something in the game. However lately its all this wild ass speculation based on absolutely no evidence.

Example - Bella is an axe murderer because..... She owns an axe?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes