ashrandle

Aug 18, 2019
So before I begin ep5 I was hoping to find all the scenes and renders from the previous episodes. The only render I haven't found is one of Camila's. Anyone know where I can find this, I've looked at many walkthroughs and videos and can't seem to find where I've missed. Thanks

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Season 2 revolves on HOTS 2nd week of hell week. Why the HOTS have two weeks of hell week and other fraternities have one. it don't make sense.
Logistical reasons. The necessary focus on the DIK's Hell Week meant it wouldn't be possible to write and render all the scenes needed for the HOT's Hell Week at the same time, unless people were willing to wait a 8-9 months for the update.

Doing it this way is more practical.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Logistical reasons. The necessary focus on the DIK's Hell Week meant it wouldn't be possible to write and render all the scenes needed for the HOT's Hell Week at the same time, unless people were willing to wait a 8-9 months for the update.

Doing it this way is more practical.
true. unlike Milfy city

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hopefully in the next episode we fuck Bella
We came so close in ep 5 that I feel like it's almost guaranteed to happen in ep 6 if we get any kind of alone time scene with her in her home. :sneaky:

Season 2 revolves on HOTS 2nd week of hell week. Why the HOTS have two weeks of hell week and other fraternities have one. it don't make sense.
Unless ep 6 being "longer" than ep 5 is referring to the amount of time that will pass in-game, not how long the episode will take to play through, and we get the entirety of the Scavenger Hunt (Mon-Fri) in ep 6. That would then leave eps 7 and 8 to revolve around something else, like his birthday and the letter regarding his Mom.

true. unlike Milfy city
So much wasted potential. :(

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Dec 20, 2019
So far all the so called "Public Code's" have been broken anyway. Family comes first? Not acording to Tommy's actions. HOT's OMG has anyone not screwed somebody over in that Sorority?
Not publicly, and Quinn is the one doing most if not all of the screwing anyway.

Dec 20, 2019
Or the tasks aren’t particularly important to the sorority, Quinn just uses it to find girls to work for her.

She doesn’t give a shit if the girls actually completed the tasks she just wants to know they’re up for performing overtly sexual things for their own gain. Doesn’t one of the other pledges say their list is fairly tame? Find a rainbow umbrella and so on?

Quinn isn’t setting these tasks to weed out pledges, she’s setting them to find working girls. Doubt she cares if the girls do everything on the list if they’re willing to suck cock on demand.
Bear in mind that although she might have a say on who to keep and who's not, Quinn is only responsible in setting the task list for Maya and Josy while the other girls' tasks are the responsibility of their own mothers. So Quinn cannot do a "full interview" based on the task lists set for the other girls. Whether she influenced the other lists is up for debate since that fact is not known to the us.

Dec 20, 2019
We are already in 2020 and the difficulty that people have in dealing with different opinions still fascinates me...
There is nothing to be forgiven.

1 - I never said that my opinion was right.

2 - Show me a post of mine where I asked only favorable comments. No one needs to agree with me, unlike you and others I know how to respect different opinions. I just won't accept people treating their opinions as absolute truth. I can be wrong, why can't you guys be too?

3 - Who are you guys to judge my opinion as massively wrong or inconsistent ramblings?

4 - You don't see me questioning the members for having liked the game. Why does the fact that I don't like the game bother you guys?

5 - I will not answer any more posts related to my "inconsistent ramblings". I only gave my opinion because I thought it would be the right thing to do. The creator devoted much of his time to this project, I didn't think it was right to play and not give feedback.

6 - May my post serve as an example for those who have an unpopular opinion to think twice before posting something against the majority.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. My beef however is when those opinions are based on "few minutes of gameplay" which does not even take you to the title screen and also based on other people's opinions.

There are a lot of good games out there. Good luck. (y)

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yes, I've been hurt by Derek and his big mouth of always babbling away to the DIKs about what I did.
I think were talking about two different things. The Dik's Public Code is "Family Comes First". The Hot's Public Code is "Don't Turn on Each Other" or something like that. That's what I'm referring to.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes