Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Well, since swinging is between a married/partnered couple and another married/partnered couple, there won't be any of that here as the MC is a soon-to-be 19 year old, unattached, and promiscuous college student.

As for sharing, the closest we have to that is a currently no-strings-attached, let's-see-where-things-go throuple relationship with the MC and 2 other girls.

Isn't Paula around the same age as the MC? :unsure:
No, she's 28.

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
Lol
What in the Actual fuck.... Bella on the E row????
Was it out of spite for someone or was it to just add offense to injury? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bella is the top triple S+++ out of scale (lol I know, I can see the irony on the scale comment) ... even when in tears... if it were not for the pain and emotional distress projected by that scene... that runny mascara??? :love::love::love:

Last edited:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Lol
What in the Actual fuck.... Bella on the E row????
Was it out of spite for someone or was it to just add offense to injury?

Bella is the top triple S+++ out of scale (lol I know, I can see the irony on the scale comment) ... even when in tears... if it were not for the pain and emotional distress projected by that scene... that runny mascara??? :love::love::love:

Each one has their tastes, it is personal opinion, there are some who like Bella and others do not. There is also not so much drama to be done. Everyone has the right to express their likes or opinions

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
Each one has their tastes, it is personal opinion, there are some who like Bella and others do not. There is also not so much drama to be done. Everyone has the right to express their likes or opinions
Don't worry I'm not mad, I'm just actually goofing around ;)
If everyone loves them some futa.... then it is their choice :ROFLMAO:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Embalmed... yes, it all makes sense now!

Bella is keeping the carefully preserved body of the MC's mom in her locked room!!
Sometime ago I jokingly said that Bella actually murdered her husband, keeps his corpse locked in that room, and somehow convinced herself that he left her. Your comment makes me think murderess Bella would be... nice :unsure:

mord1097

Apr 28, 2020
Hey,
Anyone following the status update on patreon?
There has been a new Episode 6 status update yesterday, and I'd like to know how's it going.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes