magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I dont know how to get her lewd scene. I think i did something wrong when i was at her house but i dont to replay that big part of the game. I have no idea but to het her lewd scene in episode 3. I did try to be nice like buying her food and telling her first girlfriend story but i think i did somewhere something wrong or said wrong think.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I dont know how to get her lewd scene. I think i did something wrong when i was at her house but i dont to replay that big part of the game. I have no idea but to het her lewd scene in episode 3. I did try to be nice like buying her food and telling her first girlfriend story but i think i did somewhere something wrong or said wrong think.
Well then you have 2 options really;

Use console to activate the variables -
$ ep3_bella_came_around = True
$ ep3_BellaLewd = True

Or (and my suggestion) go to https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v0-5-2-scrappy.29402/#post-1844498 and use the Mod.

Not only will it allow you to judge your choices in the future BUT it also gives you the ability to change the variables prior to the BIG choice you are making.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well I've only just got around to playing the Bella route and the thing that struck me there is the moments where she gives off the odd looks - and I don't mean her usual cyborg stare.

When you stay over after the M&J discovery, you study, she goes to give you a spare key and as you are both walking off she's staring at the TV(?) in the study room.

Then there's the moment you paint the fence for her and she's just staring out of the window at you.

View attachment 735235
That's not a TV, that's the back of a picture frame. We don't know what's on the other side, but maybe it's one of her and her husband which is why she looks at it given what she's been doing with the MC.

Also, that look she gives when the MC is painting the fence seems like a look of surprise at the fact that he's doing that, which doesn't seem all that odd because he's doing it without being asked and she's probably quite taken aback by his helpful gesture.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
QUOTE="Diavel, post: 3849345, member: 528251"]
Don't worry I'm not mad, I'm just actually goofing around ;)
If everyone loves them some futa.... then it is their choice :ROFLMAO:
[/QUOTE]
That might explain Bella being an E :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Diavel

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
QUOTE="Diavel, post: 3849345, member: 528251"]
Don't worry I'm not mad, I'm just actually goofing around ;)
If everyone loves them some futa.... then it is their choice :ROFLMAO:
That might explain Bella being an E :cautious:
[/QUOTE]
blasphemy .. talking about Bella like that

• Haha
Reactions: Diavel

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
How to unlock Isabelle? View attachment 735605
I think as long as you go see her after you talk to Jill when she's playing the piano at school I believe? There's an option to go see Bella in the library.

I'm not sure if you have to have certain amount "like" points? But how to get some like points, be a CHICK, because if your a DIK? Complements get you negative points, and also don't beat up your roommate and don't be wearing the Dick helmet when you can try and pay for her lunch, when you tell her about the ex.

Dec 20, 2019
I wanna make a tier list for the boys no homo

View attachment 735391
Interesting observation, most of the ones one at the top two rows, apart from Neil and MC, are the ones with confirmed crustacean.
Embalmed... yes, it all makes sense now!

Bella is keeping the carefully preserved body of the MC's mom in her locked room!!
Sometime ago I jokingly said that Bella actually murdered her husband, keeps his corpse locked in that room, and somehow convinced herself that he left her. Your comment makes me think murderess Bella would be... nice :unsure:
With her knowledge on research tools, it's not surprising if she has the knowledge to embalm her husband.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Is there a collection of patreon exclusive pics that arent in the game ?

Trying to get my hands on em.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes