Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
for now the story is proceeding very slowly.

MC can only consider himself in a relationship with Maya & Josy, and not in all games
everything is suspended with the other 3 girls.

sooner or later the circle will have to tighten.
in AL (but equally in most games) there is no reverse, at some point the inside or outside is triggered.

then I repeat: they are all in college so they will meet often, but as friends, as fellow students, nothing more
I still think that the MC has a deeper relationship with Sage than with any other LI, even if it's not defined at the moment. Considering the best relationship possible in all routes.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
if she stopped considering herself committed to Chad ...

both she and Jill would take very little to change their status
I'm actually waiting to see how everything plays out once one of the girls ask for girlfriend status. My guess is that it will be Jill.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
if she stopped considering herself committed to Chad ...

both she and Jill would take very little to change their status
I think she already is, she just needs to realize the obvious. But the relationship has going steadily forward. M&J's... I think it's going backwards a bit, even if they are "officialy" a threeway relationship I don't think it's going that well... Jill's is also going slowly but steadily, but as for now it's far behind (There's a chance Jill will ask for a formal relationship before having sex, though.) And I don't think anyone knows in which stage Bella and the MC are :ROFLMAO: .

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I think she already is, she just needs to realize the obvious. But the relationship has going steadily forward. M&J's... I think it's going backwards a bit, even if they are "officialy" a threeway relationship I don't think it's going that well... Jill's is also going slowly but steadily, but as for now it's far behind (There's a chance Jill will ask for a formal relationship before having sex, though.) And I don't think anyone knows in which stage Bella and the MC are :ROFLMAO: .
Would be kinda shocking if it was Bella who got girlfriend status. Imagine her telling the MC she would date him but he would have to stop with all the other girls then after going steady for awhile BOOM the husband comes back, MAN OH MAN talk about the drama. :devilish:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I still think that the MC has a deeper relationship with Sage than with any other LI, even if it's not defined at the moment. Considering the best relationship possible in all routes.
That's why she's my favorite. Even their interactions are well done, Sage always imparts some knowledge in the MC, about how things work in campus, how to run a fraternity/sorority, etc...
She at the moment is the LI that is always honest with the MC, for better or worse. The only "lie" in their relationship at the moment is that she's still with Chad.

Anyway, i also see Jill being the first girl to ask for commitment. Maya and Josy were weird in episode 5, at the end of 4, i thought there was already something like that, after the library scene for the guys on their routes. Anyway, Sage i see being one of the last, because i can see her next episode trying to get back with Chad or something like that.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
It took 133 days or 4 months and 12 to release ep 5. It took 147 days or 4 months 25 days to release ep 4. My best Guest it would take 154 days or 5 months. I think Ep 6 will be release at October 23 or 30.
I think maybe end of september o mid of october comes out the next episode.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Yes and ask MC to accept Jesus into his heart.
I don't really get all the MC hate that seems to be spreading on these forums. We have seen how the story is portrayed that the MC actually wants to be in a "real" relationship its just that all the girls/women have their own problems. He would have already been in a relationship with Maya if it wasn't for Josy and he will more then likely start a relationship soon with Jill as that's the next stage in their relationship.

Of course all of this depends on how your own playthrough went because like its been said before no two playthroughs are the same.

Last edited:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I sincerely hope that before the second season ends, Sage is no longer in relationship with Chad, and that she is the girlfriend of the MC at the end of the season.

My favorite was always Jill but after episode five Sage took her place.

1-Sage
2-Jill
3-Maya / Josy
4-Nicole
5-Mona / Camila / Riona

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I don't really get all the MC hate that seems to be spreading on these forums. We have seen that how the story is portrayed the MC actually wants to be in a "real" relationship its just that all the girls/women have their own problems. He would have already been in a relationship with Maya if it wasn't for Josy and he will more then likely start a relationship soon with Jill as that's the next stage in their relationship.

Of course all of this depends on how your own playthrough went because like its been said before no two playthroughs are the same.
I wasn't hating on MC (even though he gets on my nerves sometimes). I was just making a dumb joke about the whole commitment thing.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
When it comes to Maya and josy a couple songs pop into my head
One, no new friends - dj khaled
Two, I don't fuck with you - big sean
Three, Rosa parks - Outkast

For anyone who do still luv them. That's okay. Bet you don't even love this track

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ThePresident451

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I sincerely hope that before the second season ends, Sage is no longer in relationship with Chad, and that she is the girlfriend of the MC at the end of the season.

My favorite was always Jill but after episode five Sage took her place.

1-Sage
2-Jill
3-Maya / Josy
4-Nicole
5-Mona / Camila / Riona
But now that I think of it, Sage's relationship is going too well. So maybe we start having some setbacks soon :unsure: .

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
But now that I think of it, Sage's relationship is going too well. So maybe we start having some setbacks soon :unsure: .
Oh, oh! I know!
So going with the whole "Chad is gay" scenario.
MC finds out about it and Chad implores MC to keep this a secret because it would otherwise ruin him. So MC has a choice of telling Sage the truth about Chad or keep it a secret and watch her agonizing over it and effectively blocking you from taking the relationship to the next level for the next five fucking episodes!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes