ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
But now that I think of it, Sage's relationship is going too well. So maybe we start having some setbacks soon :unsure: .
I bet we're gonna have some setbacks starting next episode.

The first one is that when everything blows up in her face, she can turn on the MC thinking he was the one who said he was banging her.
The second? She will try to get back with Chad, and probably for one or two episodes she will try to ghosts us or even ignore the MC.
The third is that she probably will do something against the DIKs for the good of her sorority, probable with the Alphas and ANO.

Aside from that, i really can't think of anything else, at least not something that has some logic backing it up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Man I didnt know there was so much hate for Josy around here. Disappointing sad state of affairs.
Not just Josy, Maya gets her fair share amount of hate too.
I'm actually wondering... Do people really have a problem with bisexual women (which is a majority of all women) or they're just straight up vindictive and relentless and swear off giving anyone a second chance if there's even a small sign of dishonesty, even if it's justified?

Reactions: Real Kreten
Jul 17, 2020
I sincerely hope that before the second season ends, Sage is no longer in relationship with Chad, and that she is the girlfriend of the MC at the end of the season.
i hope so too, Chad is surely into someone else, attacking mc without thinking then crying over a blackmail letter, on ep 5, one of the jocks - Jimmy, said that Chad seemed to be happy, just days after being kicked out from his frat, of course something/someone makes him happy, and i think its definitely a someone.

Dec 20, 2019
For those talking about the possibility of deaths and tragedy, although it's a possibility, the chances are very slim. As much as DPC puts drugs and prostitution and adultery and heart breaking situations into the game, most of the characters are still college kids. I treat this game as a college comedy/romance rather than a horror/thriller.

If DPC is any good in writing, this second game should be written as DPC strikes back in which he breaks out of his mold and smash everyone's expectations. Then in his third game, it will be the return of DPC, going back to the horror/thriller genre, and smashing everyone's prediction again.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm actually wondering... Do people really have a problem with bisexual women (which is a majority of them) or they're just straight up vindictive and relentless and swear off giving anyone a second chance if there's even a small sign of dishonesty, even if it's justified?
The 2nd one, definitely.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm actually wondering... Do people really have a problem with bisexual women (which is a majority of all women) or they're just straight up vindictive and relentless and swear off giving anyone a second chance if there's even a small sign of dishonesty, even if it's justified?
That I disagree with. Lying about having a boyfriend was justified, the half truth afterwards not so much (Yeah, I consider the half truth actually worse). And even if I can feel empathy and understand why she did it it's enough to make me lose interest in her as a LI.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
This talk about Chad and Sage has me thinking. The Chad is secretly screwing around with another man theory seems the most plausible to me. From what I know of people like him, that crying after finding the blackmail is way too real to be anything else. That fear of someone in his position in a homophobic environment with a heterosexual "lifestyle" constantly being pushed. And coupled with the fear of people finding out, it checks out for me. I originally thought it had something to do with the drugs but I'm not too sure anymore.

Anyway, Sage is his beard. He's fucking a dude, who, we'll probably never find out. But those girls in the MC x Sage scene probably know.

My main question right now is who is the blackmailer

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Apparently they want women who are perfect goody good two shoes. Personally I prefer flawed human beings who make mistakes and learn their lessons. What I like about Josy was that she was completely honest about her being involved in a relationship when she couldve avoided telling the truth to MC during their first date. It takes a lot of courage to do what she did.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For those talking about the possibility of deaths and tragedy, although it's a possibility, the chances are very slim. As much as DPC puts drugs and prostitution and adultery and heart breaking situations into the game, most of the characters are still college kids. I treat this game as a college comedy/romance rather than a horror/thriller.

If DPC is any good in writing, this second game should be written as DPC strikes back in which he breaks out of his mold and smash everyone's expectations. Then in his third game, it will be the return of DPC, going back to the horror/thriller genre, and smashing everyone's prediction again.
Adding death wouldn't make it a horror/thriller, it would make it more like a dramedy (drama/comedy) where even though it's mainly light-hearted, it can also include very serious and emotional moments. The greatest possible threat to the lives of the characters, I'd say, is the drug suppliers. What Quinn is involved in puts her directly in their crosshairs, but when shit hits the fan, and it will, it could ensnare other characters too and they could end up on the radar of the dealers, and possibly even their crosshairs too.

If this were to happen, however, I don't believe that anyone will be killed, maybe gravely injured at most, but not killed. Instead, it will hopefully work itself out like any good bit of light-hearted fiction where the good guys win against terrible odds and come out generally unscathed.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
This talk about Chad and Sage has me thinking. The Chad is secretly screwing around with another man theory seems the most plausible to me. From what I know of people like him, that crying after finding the blackmail is way too real to be anything else. That fear of someone in his position in a homophobic environment with a heterosexual "lifestyle" constantly being pushed. And coupled with the fear of people finding out, it checks out for me. I originally thought it had something to do with the drugs but I'm not too sure anymore.

Anyway, Sage is his beard. He's fucking a dude, who, we'll probably never find out. But those girls in the MC x Sage scene probably know.

That theory has become so evident that people have started thinking it's too evident to ve true, but I think you are spot on on why. There's one more thing that sealed it for me and it was the kiss on Sage's forehead.

As for who is the blackmailer my bet is on Sally/the tribetas. It has been since episode 3 and I'm still convinced about it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Apparently they want women who are perfect goody good two shoes. Personally I prefer flawed human beings who make mistakes and learn their lessons. What I like about Josy was that she was completely honest about her being involved in a relationship when she couldve avoided telling the truth to MC during their first date. It takes a lot of courage to do what she did.
And I'll bet most of these guys who hate on M&J so much would have no qualms if it were them getting close to someone while dating someone else and not telling either of them about it, the very thing they dislike about M&J.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
2nd one. People really don't like liars, deceivers and hypocrites. Shocking, I know. It's not easy to give someone you don't trust a second chance can't blame em tbh

Jul 17, 2020

probably one of those girls in the mc/sage scene you mentioned, and i suspect melanie/sarah, being they catch on the rumor faster than pietro catching those bullets, and this will fit to the kick sage from hots theory, well, anyone could be the blackmailer but i suspect them most.

Reactions: Cokebaths

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
And I'll bet most of these guys who hate on M&J so much would have no qualms if it were them getting close to someone while dating someone else and not telling either of them about it, the very thing they dislike about M&J.
Yeah, hypocrisy seems to be a very common trait in today' society.

Reactions: Shades19

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
See... You think her admitting she was in a relationship took a lot of courage. To me that isn't courage, it's called not being a liar. Not being a liar isn't a courageous act, it isn't a praiseworthy trait. The human default shouldn't be to expect to be mislead by people and you get brownie points for not lying.

Honesty should be the default. I still like Josy and Maya as characters and as friends to the MC. I don't hate them in the slightest. I just wouldn't date them because I expect more from people.

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
1) Quinn, my girl. Most Beautiful, playful, got her own agenda which i dig. I'm hoping for an ending like one of my favourite films "Some people say forgive and forget. Nah, I don't know. I say forget about forgiving and just accept. And... get out of town. "
2) Sage, Very beautiful, fun fuck buddy, ok personality. Probably on a crash course with my top girl though, doh
3) Lily, Very hot so far, intrigued to find out a bit more about her personality wise
4) Riona, Like her look and personality , looking forward to repeated efforts to try and make her cum
5) Bella, very interesting story so fart, she a bit crazed which fine by me, very nice pair
6) Heather, Very attractive, like the fact she starts off curt with you and intrigued by the challenge of winning her over.
7) Cathy, Of the 2 teachers very much the hottest imo.
8) Mona, third redhead in the top 10, fun, pretty, be interesting to learn more about her.
9) Melanie, not sure about her personality wise but she is very attractive
10) Brandi, i agree with Jacob, she is very fine. would like to see more of(swyper or club)
11) Camilla, MC is less of an ass man than Derek thinks. She's nice and preety attractive though
12) Maya, Find Maya quite attractive but not really the meek/passive personality.
13) Jade, Another where i see another people salivating and i go she's ok but nothing special. Hot sex secene though.
14) Josey, i'm kind of meh on her, She's ok but nothing that sends my pulse racing.
15) Envy, loads of people seem to think she's stunning but i sort of find her ok looking only
16) Sarah, Fun person but visually find her flat.
17) Jill, just so damn dull. Not even a huge fan of her visually either.
18) Ashley, always loses the ass challenge. At moment happy for her and derek cos she hasn't made much impression on me.
19) Rose can't say she left much impression on me
20) KRJ/Sally
Preach!

Reactions: xsssssssss
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes