Dec 20, 2019
you forgot the Ep 4 Quinn Tommy heroin scene
I am not familiar with drugs but was it mentioned bit was Heroin? Maybe it's just sugar since Quinn likes to switch everything with sugar and the high content of sugar made them hyper as proven in kids overeating sweets making them hyperactive?

Reactions: Roelandt

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Well, that's just goes to show that DPC has done a remarkable job at sparking so much controversy and heated arguments over two fictional characters. And he didn't even have to light anything on fire or kill anyone this time.

What would you like us to talk about though?
Ooo! I know! Let's talk about Mona. Mmmm. Mooooona. So pretty. I'm a sucker for redheads.

Mona1.jpg

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
But it doesn't necessarily mean we'll get the kind of tragic, deadly ending we got with AL, as some people seem to think it could mean. After all, this game already has things like cheating, drug use and drug dealing, heartbreak, death of a parent (MC's Mom), death of a sibling (Jill's sister), strained family relations due to sexual orientation (Maya), all things that some people could find to be sensitive issues if such things have affected them personally. Even if people haven't experienced things like this in their lives, they could still be affected by the feelings and emotions expressed and the events that unfold, and if you're "not in a good place" then it could hit even harder.

There are still plenty of ways that DPC can play with peoples emotions that would warrant that warning at the beginning without having to kill off a character, and after what happened with AL, I really don't think they'll do that again.
I agree with your sentiments completely, Bacchus and am hopeful that is the case. AL really hit me hard though. The "wounds" are fresh. But I exaggerate a bit. Hehe.

I do hope that Lt. Columbo shows up to B&R and starts an investigation into Quinn and Tri-Alpha. Hehe. Major shift of genre, but hey, I'm a Columbo fan!!!

"Oh, and uh...one more thing...."

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Not necessarily. I think ep 5 gave us a fairly good preview of how DPC will handle friendship paths and relationship paths going forward. If you're not FWB with Sage, you can still talk to her but you don't get the sex scene, and if you're not in a throuple with M&J, you can also still talk to them but don't get either of their sex scenes or the "picnic" scene. There are, however, several sex scenes with side girls - Camila, Lily, Sarah and Melanie - even a small bit with Jade.

So it's probably likely that they will thread that "branching" needle by having plenty of scenes with the LIs that have "relationship" and "friendship" variants, but also include plenty of scenes with side girls on CHICK and DIK to ensure there's always some sexy action. Maybe they could even have "alternate" scenes, for example, a Jade scene where there would be a M&J scene on their path. This, in my view, wouldn't add anything more to the workload than was probably going to be there in the first place.
But several of the girls know each other, so there would need to be some sort of varied interaction between them to account for the multitude of possible relationships states between them; this is especially true if DPC intends to wring some drama out of the MC dating multiple girls at once, and I'm sure as hell not betting against that!

It's not so bad now, since the MC has just barely formalized a single relationship with M&J. It will get worse as there are not only multiple relationships, but they all start advancing. Again, I'm all for that, but it does take time and effort.

imfedupdawg

May 8, 2020
Rusty's 3 stages of flirting in a nutshell.

Stage 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stage 2 (This is where most of Rusty's success with girls come from I'd imagine) :

Stage 3:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes