Jul 20, 2020
Dude You need a gf xD
I download several at a time, haven't played them all yet. I also haven't deleted anything either.

I date around but nothing serious as I work 50-60 hrs a week. My job is stressful enough, so when I get home, I make dinner, relax and maybe check out a vn. A steady gf would be nice, but at my age it's s but more involved.

Jun 21, 2018
ep1 Feb 7, 1301 renders, 51 animations
ep2 May 4, 1709 renders, 77 animations
ep3 Aug 16, 2289 renders, 99 animations
ep4 Jan 10, 2532 renders, 134 animations
ep5 May 29, 2456 renders, 157 animations
Thanks! The 3004 renders and 153 animations are the final figure or estimated for now and will probably grow? Anyone knows?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
ep1 Feb 7, 1301 renders, 51 animations
ep2 May 4, 1709 renders, 77 animations
ep3 Aug 16, 2289 renders, 99 animations
ep4 Jan 10, 2532 renders, 134 animations
ep5 May 29, 2456 renders, 157 animations
this continuous increase in renders and animations as players can only please us, but doesn't it make you fear that the times between one episode and the next may expand?

I have too many semi-lost games in my heart ... :sick:

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I download several at a time, haven't played them all yet. I also haven't deleted anything either.

I date around but nothing serious as I work 50-60 hrs a week. My job is stressful enough, so when I get home, I make dinner, relax and maybe check out a vn. A steady gf would be nice, but at my age it's s but more involved.
Don't take my comment seriously, I was just kidding, I don't have that many games, but I must have almost 60gb

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
this continuous increase in renders and animations as players can only please us, but doesn't it make you fear that the times between one episode and the next may expand?
No. I don't think he'll ever go beyond 5 months per update, and whilst that is still a long time considering how many possible episodes there still are (10 more episodes x 5 months = 4.2 years), the quality you get for it is worth the wait. :giggle:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Don't take my comment seriously, I was just kidding, I don't have that many games, but I must have almost 60gb
I just cleaned up 100GB by deleting zip files from my downloads folder. Should clean up another 100 if I delete old versions of games that I keep for some reason I don't remember

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

I have almost the same. :D I have a lot of such games that I have played and if I like it, I leave it to play again sometime. Some games, however, take up a lot of space.

Reactions: Jamelësß888
Jul 20, 2020
No problem, no harm no foul, the games fill up really quick, I was shocked to see how full that drive got so quickly.

Plus I've been building a 3D library with daz3d in effort to learn and create my own project some day, maybe, lol.

Reactions: MataHariX

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Regarding updates etc, when a vn is updated. How do you handle the installation? Just unzip the new update and overwrite the old folder?

Im starting to get multiple givers for thre sake vn street a few updates. I don't want to screw with losing saves etc.
never overwrite the old folder...asking for a world of issues. Just unzip and play. Saves will be pucked up from the appdata folder. I keep all my VN's in a folder for the title/series....in that folder are stuff such as patches/WT's etc. I extract a new update to that VN's folder...once I know the current version hasn't any major bugs etc I'll just delete the previous update.

No problem, no harm no foul, the games fill up really quick, I was shocked to see how full that drive got so quickly.

Plus I've been building a 3D library with daz3d in effort to learn and create my own project some day, maybe, lol.
Heh good luck with that and keeping organised. I have a sep drive purely for daz stuff...3gb and counting just for assets on that drive :p

Jul 20, 2020
[QUOTE="Maviarab]

Heh good luck with that and keeping organised. I have a sep drive purely for daz stuff...3gb and counting just for assets on that drive :p
[/QUOTE]

Right now im developing the story, characters and theme. Then I'll tackle character designs, then programming, music comp, etc.

Reactions: Maviarab
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes