Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Jill thoughts:"Did i did the right thing? It was too fast for me. but I cant shop thinking about his penis. NO stop thinking about it but he make me so horny, I want his cock inside me. BLAHH what I'm thinking!!!!!

Jill Night 31.png Jill shower 12.jpg Jill Night 32.png

Jill: I wanna be professional with MC
Also Jill: I wanna fuck him but not yet i want it special!!
Jill Night 22.png Jill Night 24.png ep5_cook21c.jpg

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Jill thoughts:"Did i did the right thing? It was too fast for me. but I cant shop thinking about his penis. NO stop thinking about it but he make me so horny, I want his cock inside me. BLAHH what I'm thinking!!!!!

View attachment 834189 View attachment 834191 View attachment 834190

View attachment 834196 View attachment 834200
Somebody need create a video for the scene in the shower with the to be continue of jojo :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dalish

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Right this is a totally random question but wanted a fast answer and this thread is very active.

I always download from mega, usually when you click download a pop up comes up, something about allowing mega to do something, really cant remember what it is, anyway i always click block. However just now clicked allowed by mistake and Im not sure what i actually am allowing.
The pop up doesnt come up anymore so i guess Im always allowing whatever ever it was asking now.

Any ideas what this was that Ive allowed and how to stop it, might be nothing bad but just wanted to check.

Hope that makes sense and sorry for crashing the thread with something not related to the great game.
you allowed mega to store the files you downloaded from their site on your pc.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

View attachment 834189 View attachment 834191 View attachment 834190

View attachment 834196 View attachment 834197 View attachment 834200
the bad grammar makes it even funnier to read lol

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Doc Pink Cake make an interesting comment on his Patreon page:

"Most likely 4 episodes in Season 2 and there will at least be a Season 3 as well. Cheers."

So much for my idea that Episode 6 was the start of the Finale. Well, it could be still. Doc clear plans on continuing with the story for the next few years at least!

Reactions: hellsgateee

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I'm betting you'll change your tune once you see the animations. :sneaky:

Expecting some exceptional stuff, particularly something involving a certain Scavenger Hunt Task. ;) :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm honestly hoping on my Canon playthrough, I can refuse to help them with the Scavenger hunt.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Seems very likely, especially since you also have the option to tell Derek if you still have feelings for one of them. Might be that whichever one you choose will eventually come back to the MC if/when their relationship breaks down again...
That's probably the case. This choice at that particular time in the story always struck me as odd. Setting up a potential one on one relationship down the line seems likely. I mean, no matter what happens moving forward, just last week the two were about to break up.

akki37

Jan 21, 2020

"Most likely 4 episodes in Season 2 and there will at least be a Season 3 as well. Cheers."

So much for my idea that Episode 6 was the start of the Finale. Well, it could be still. Doc clear plans on continuing with the story for the next few years at least!
there was post few days ago where it was mentioned that it could go till 14 to 16 episodes easily.:)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

quite surprising this statement.

we have always thought about a game in 4 seasons instead they could be 3.

I don't even know how to take the news. one season less means that the game will end 1 year, a year and a half earlier, which could also be good news. but why would DPC have changed its plans? Does he have another project in mind? I have always thought and continue to think that the DPC general story already had it in mind, but cutting a season means making a lot of what was to happen

hellsgateee

Jan 3, 2019
quite surprising this statement.

we have always thought about a game in 4 seasons instead they could be 3.

I don't even know how to take the news. one season less means that the game will end 1 year, a year and a half earlier, which could also be good news. but why would DPC have changed its plans? Does he have another project in mind? I have always thought and continue to think that the DPC general story already had it in mind, but cutting a season means making a lot of what was to happen
Call me too optimistic but I think his statement with at least 3 season is actually a positive comment. As a writer, deciding how your story will end from the beginning is key to success. However, although major plot points are the things that stay in our minds because of their psychological effect, what makes a story fantastic is not where you arrive but how you arrive there. The small details, the pathway between the major plot points or even the goofy moments. One of the things I loved at the 5th episode was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I think what DPC shows with this comment is his flexibility. Story-wise at least 3 season is needed in his mind. But now he clearly enjoys working on this project. You can see that from his enthusiasm on the music for the new episode. I would prefer a 3 season show where the creator enjoyed every minute he works on the project, rather than a 4 season story that is extended just for the sake of doing it (or milking your patrons, yeah ICSTOR, I am talking about you). But I don't think he will stop with 3 seasons. The story allows for more seasons, the budget allows for more seasons, we can easily expect 4 seasons. However, him setting the goal with 3 is good for now because setting too high a bar may discourage one on the way.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes