Jun 12, 2020
Jill thoughts:"Did i did the right thing? It was too fast for me. but I cant shop thinking about his penis. NO stop thinking about it but he make me so horny, I want his cock inside me. BLAHH what I'm thinking!!!!!

View attachment 834189 View attachment 834191 View attachment 834190

Jill: I wanna be professional with MC
Also Jill: I wanna fuck him but not yet i want it special!!
View attachment 834196 View attachment 834197 View attachment 834200
Can anyone send me the pics of JIll in bathroon during their date??

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Doc Pink Cake make an interesting comment on his Patreon page:

"Most likely 4 episodes in Season 2 and there will at least be a Season 3 as well. Cheers."

So much for my idea that Episode 6 was the start of the Finale. Well, it could be still. Doc clear plans on continuing with the story for the next few years at least!
Interesting. :unsure:

"At least 3 seasons" is a lot different from "I would be surprised if I release less than 4 seasons". Perhaps this episode covers so much ground that there will parts in it that DPC thought they'd be doing in future episodes but have realised they can do them here and it's slightly altered the course of the story in such a way that they're thinking they can be done in fewer episodes.

If that were to be case, I suppose it's somewhat good since it means we won't have as long to wait to find out how this all ends, but at the same time I hope they're not rushing this too much by moving up certain moments/events.

Can anyone send me the pics of Jill in bathroon during their date??
Please Jill Royce, just PM him. We don't need another wall of Jill renders.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Call me too optimistic but I think his statement with at least 3 season is actually a positive comment. As a writer, deciding how your story will end from the beginning is key to success. However, although major plot points are the things that stay in our minds because of their psychological effect, what makes a story fantastic is not where you arrive but how you arrive there. The small details, the pathway between the major plot points or even the goofy moments. One of the things I loved at the 5th episode was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I think what DPC shows with this comment is his flexibility. Story-wise at least 3 season is needed in his mind. But now he clearly enjoys working on this project. You can see that from his enthusiasm on the music for the new episode. I would prefer a 3 season show where the creator enjoyed every minute he works on the project, rather than a 4 season story that is extended just for the sake of doing it (or milking your patrons, yeah ICSTOR, I am talking about you). But I don't think he will stop with 3 seasons. The story allows for more seasons, the budget allows for more seasons, we can easily expect 4 seasons. However, him setting the goal with 3 is good for now because setting too high a bar may discourage one on the way.
but it was DPC earlier that suggested there would be at least 4 seasons.

something has changed, perhaps also linked to the volume of scenes and animations always higher from chapter to chapter that could have allowed him to proceed more quickly.

to me, as a player, it seems that there are still so many things to happen, to explain, that a season less makes me anxious ...

Reactions: Fearket and Kuraii

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

something has changed, perhaps also linked to the volume of scenes and animations always higher from chapter to chapter that could have allowed him to proceed more quickly.

to me, as a player, it seems that there are still so many things to happen, to explain, that a season less makes me anxious ...
I feel almost the opposite. To me, it feels like 4+ seasons will be extremely difficult to sustain. Either the characters would be stuck in a perpetual state of "will they/won't they" or the game would branch to such a degree that each update would take a year to write. If DPC is looking over his plot outline and feels it can be better served by keeping it short and sweet, I'm all for it.

I think we both agree that DPC should stick with the story he wants to tell, however long that winds up being.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I feel almost the opposite. To me, it feels like 4+ seasons will be extremely difficult to sustain. Either the characters would be stuck in a perpetual state of "will they/won't they" or the game would branch to such a degree that each update would take a year to write. If DPC is looking over his plot outline and feels it can be better served by keeping it short and sweet, I'm all for it.

I think we both agree that DPC should stick with the story he wants to tell, however long that winds up being.
we are already into this problem, with Maya & Josy for example.

but there the problem is the management of the different storylines, not the fact that there is still time or not.
the relationships with the 5 LIs are in very different phases, and this asynchronicity must be recovered
Jill waits for us to invite her, we wait for Sage to decide, with Maya and Josy in theory it's all done, Bella doesn't know what she wants to do and maybe she doesn't know either.

in 3 seasons the events will happen more quickly, but in the end they are always the same more compressed

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
I don't capture the images like N7 but can get the text over.

This week I've mostly been writing, polishing the game and coding while letting the PCs render the queue. I've posed some animations and static renders as well, so it's moving forward in all areas.
I'm almost finished writing, I have some phone content left and material for two free roam events.
2879 renders and 116 animations are complete.
The queue has 125 renders and 37 animations; meaning we're currently at 3004 renders and 153 animations for this update when everything has rendered.
I will be focusing on posing art next week. I have roughly 10-15 animations left to pose along with 150-300 static renders.
After I have posed everything I'll try to estimate the remaining render time. When all art is posed and I have to wait for it to render, I will playtest and polish the game myself. After that beta testing and proofreading will start, a process that takes approximately two weeks. Given the size and content of the episode, two weeks will likely be needed.
I haven't checked the file size of the game for this episode until now, and the zip file of the full download is currently 10.4 GB. I don't think it will be more than 11 GB, but that's the approximate space you will need for the game upon release (plus space for extracting the files of course).
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Beta testing takes two weeks or all of the process to finish the update?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Makes me feel kind of anxious too since I hope it's not the case that they're just cutting things out and bringing things forward in order to finish the game earlier but that they've simply found a better way to get to the end without gutting their story for the sake of expediency.

I don't know whether it's true or not, but I've seen such an accusation levied at the them for AL, that the reason that game had such a tragic ending was because DPC wanted to wrap it up quickly and that's how they chose to do it. Again, don't know if that's true, but I hope not otherwise the possible loss of a season for this game has me slightly worried.

Beta testing takes two weeks or all of the process to finish the update?
The testing will take 2 weeks when they're finished but they've got what looks like several weeks of work left before they get to the testing phase.

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
I don't know whether it's true or not, but I've seen such an accusation levied at the them for AL, that the reason that game had such a tragic ending was because DPC wanted to wrap it up quickly and that's how they chose to do it. Again, don't know if that's true, but I hope not otherwise the possible loss of a season for this game has me slightly worried.
Is there a reason he would want to wrap it up quickly? I mean he has like over 8,000 patreons, so surely he's fine money-wise I would assume. Maybe burn-out or something?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is there a reason he would want to wrap it up quickly? I mean he has like over 8,000 patreons, so surely he's fine money-wise I would assume. Maybe burn-out or something?
I would hope not, and I honestly don't believe that he would do such a thing which is why I don't really believe what I've seen said about AL. But if, and I stress that's a big IF, such a thing were true, it could just be that they don't want to spend the next 4 years working on this one game and if they can get it done sooner without compromising their vision and their story, then they'll do that.

With this episode being so big, as they've said, it could be that it's covering some ground they expected to cover later and as a result they might not need as many episodes anymore. If that's the case, then it would be a natural acceleration of the story based on the events of this episode lining up with ideas he had for later but has been able to implement here, as opposed to a forced acceleration which would bring elements forward just to speed things up, but I don't believe they would do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Burn-out is a possibility (or at least the concern about it). It's also possible an idea for a new story might have caught DPC's fancy and he knows he can't realistically pursue it until he finishes BaDIK.

But I think it's too soon to jump to conclusions. The length of BaDIK has always been left fairly nebulous, so some variance as it proceeds is to be expected. The fact that the latest estimate is shorter than the previous estimate may not indicate any changes to the story at all.

*IF* our hopes and dreams are true and Episode 6 does finally shed light on some long-standing mysteries, we may be in a much better position to judge where the story is headed and finally get a real sense of how long it might take to finish. It's possible the same has happened to DPC now that he's written that chapter.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Burn-out is a possibility (or at least the concern about it). It's also possible an idea for a new story might have caught DPC's fancy and he knows he can't realistically pursue it until he finishes BaDIK.

But I think it's too soon to jump to conclusions. The length of BaDIK has always been left fairly nebulous, so some variance as it proceeds is to be expected. The fact that the latest estimate is shorter than the previous estimate may not indicate any changes to the story at all.

*IF* our hopes and dreams are true and Episode 6 does finally shed light on some long-standing mysteries, we may be in a much better position to judge where the story is headed and finally get a real sense of how long it might take to finish. It's possible the same has happened to DPC now that he's written that chapter.
you're definitely right about that.

a chapter 6 that sensibly carries on the different stories would explain everything.

so I may have to go back to the complaints about chapter 6 too short that I have already written in advance ....

Jun 12, 2020
you're definitely right about that.

a chapter 6 that sensibly carries on the different stories would explain everything.

so I may have to go back to the complaints about chapter 6 too short that I have already written in advance ....

Therefore we won't have any shitty theories about the unsolved puzzles of v0.5.2 until people complete the new version.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes