Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
is there an update just for the 0.5.2 update ? i dont want to have to download 7 gigs worth of game , ive already got the 0.5.1 version

Is there an updated walkthrough anywhere ?
If you've got the 0.5.1 version, as long as it's a clean version that hasn't been modded or unpacked with Unren, then keep it. The 0.5.2 version in the OP is, for some reason, a version that has the files unpacked with Unren which means it won't work with the update patch for 0.6 and anyone who downloaded it is going to have to download the full game again when 0.6 is released.

As for the official Season 2 walkthrough, you can find it here - https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3675986

Boy Blue

Sep 12, 2020
Anyone who downloaded it is going to have to download the full game again when 0.6 is released.
Not exactly, you can download the patch and use unren on it, than put it back on game folder :WeSmart:

Even better, patch the game use unren than delete rpa files :WeSmart::WeSmart:

But people may think that too complicated

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Not exactly, you can download the patch and use unren on it, than put it back on game folder :WeSmart:

Even better, patch the game use unren than delete rpa files :WeSmart::WeSmart:

But people may think that too complicated
wouldn't deleting all rpy and rpyc files before patching work?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
nope, please don't do that... if you delete those, there will be no files to unpack....so no game at all.

There is a thread(Unren) that explains better than me i suppose
yeah, I'm dumb, I didn't notice there's no archive.rpa in the version from OP. Normally rpa files don't disappear when you're using Unren so I thought removing rpy files would be fine since they also exist inside the rpa file

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
okay, i will be giving this game a try, i have hear a lot of good reviews, and i hope the game delivers as expected

thing is, i'm quite biased towards 3D modeled games, for me it would've been 1000 times better to get the art done in 2D, however, gonna hold my tongue and see what's so good about it

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
okay, i will be giving this game a try, i have hear a lot of good reviews, and i hope the game delivers as expected

thing is, i'm quite biased towards 3D modeled games, for me it would've been 1000 times better to get the art done in 2D, however, gonna hold my tongue and see what's so good about it
Well at least you're open to giving it a fair shake. (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes