felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
"Damage Control" is pretty obvious title if you know what happend in previews 2 episodes.

Do we have any good theories why Nick betrayed Diks with that post of Rooster?
it is so much the obvious solution that it is hard to take it into consideration.

if the culprit was really Nick, the theory that Vinny is behind the drug dealing would take hold.

it could be his revenge for being abandoned / not defended etc.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That just doesn't make sense.

Quinn distracted the DIKs so they'd leave the laptop unguarded so that she could use it to post the Cathy cluck which would in turn force the DIKs to run around frantically searching the mansion which would inevitably force her to call off her own search long before she could find anything? Really? Quinn has demonstrated she's no Moriarty, but even she can do better than that. Causing a highly public scandal that disrupts the party is anti-helpful.

*If* Quinn is behind the Cathy cluck, it has to be because someone paid her to do it (Dawe being the most likely suspect). That would still derive from Quinn's known desperation for money, but avoids requiring insane troll logic on Quinn's part.

But troll logic or hit job, either way I doubt Quinn is behind it. Episode 5 was all about Quinn selling out the DIKs in a desperate bid for money. Tommy has a big confrontation with her over it at the end of the episode. If Quinn was also behind the Cathy cluck, then we're going to be stuck repeating the exact same story beats whenever the truth comes out. What would that get us, other than making Episode 5 look even less significant in hindsight?
I didn't say it was a smart move, but if the laptop isn't in the room that it's supposed to be in, then that's the one room they won't check. It's kind of a classic move in these situations where a character is trying to gain access to something so they send everyone who could catch them on a wild goose chase away from the place they're trying to get into thereby leaving the location they're trying to gain access to unguarded. Rusty even comments that the picture hiding the safe shouldn't be squint, so someone either tried to get into the safe or was looking for it, and there's one person we know who's desperate enough for money to pull a stunt like this.

Nobody has to have paid her to do it either, least of all Dawe who is barely even a footnote on the suspects board, because we know Quinn is arrogant and in that arrogance she may have thought that the money would be easy to find and access, or she may even have thought she could get in to the safe if she knew of its existence beforehand. There's other factors too, like Camila appearing after the pic is posted and Riona being right outisde the room where the laptop was found, and these are both Quinn's closest girls so they may have had a hand in it. Also, the picture was clearly taken in the women's locker room at the gym and it's highly likely the pic was taken by a HOT.

Quinn can also have reneged on her deal with the DIKs and tried to gain access to the safe as a back-up plan if things didn't go as planned with the Preps without making ep 5 less significant. The Preps could have been Plan A and the safe was Plan B. She was perhaps looking for the safe in case things went south with the Preps and was arrogant enough to think things would be cool with Tommy such that she can get into that room again and take what she needs.

Quinn is an obvious suspect, and maybe that means it won't be her since that's a typical trope of murder mysteries where the most obvious suspect isn't the one who committed the crime, but this would be such a huge red herring that, right now, I can't see how anyone else being behind it would make as much sense.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Anyone else think Tommy might be a bit of a villian in all this, may even had a hand in thrashing the DIKs House.
He seemed pretty pissed at the end when Rusty was it? said he wasn't getting anymore money of his dad.
Seems like he could be just as desperate for money as Quinn is. Possibly they are in the shit together money wise and this episode will feature Quinn trying to sort the situation out if we have scenes that involve the drug side more.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Anyone else think Tommy might be a bit of a villian in all this, may even had a hand in thrashing the DIKs House.
He seemed pretty pissed at the end when Rusty was it? said he wasn't getting anymore money of his dad.
Seems like he could be just as desperate for money as Quinn is. Possibly they are in the shit together money wise and this episode will feature Quinn trying to sort the situation out if we have scenes that involve the drug side more.
Tommy was with his fellow DIKs so he certainly didn't have a hand in trashing his own house. He was pissed about Rusty's Dad cutting them off, but it's likely because he just enjoyed this cushy life where he didn't have to lift a finger and everything with regards to the upkeep of the DIKs was taken care of by someone else, and not because he has money problems. Now that they're not being fully funded, the MC is encouraging the DIKs to do what frats and sororities are supposed to do and work to earn their own living in order to keep the DIKs afloat, but Tommy doesn't want to do that because he's a whiny, lazy, man-baby.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
While I don't think he did either, having a hand in something doesn't mean you have to have done it yourself. What a perfect cover/alibi to not be there? C'mon HB....
Sure that could happen.

However, to me at least, the way Tommy has been written so far, it would be quite out of character. He doesn't seem to be the type to plan/scheme ahead beyond instant gratification.

Reactions: ename144

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Sure that could happen.

However, to me at least, the way Tommy has been written so far, it would be quite out of character. He doesn't seem to be the type to plan/scheme ahead beyond instant gratification.
Is that more to do with him not being smart enough or the drug use involving him do you think? He might be an alright dude underneath it all but he's really a parasitic "Friend"

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
While I don't think he did either, having a hand in something doesn't mean you have to have done it yourself. What a perfect cover/alibi to not be there? C'mon HB....
So Tommy deliberately encouraged the DIKs to leave the house so that he could allow it to be trashed? :WaitWhat:

I may not like Tommy, but that's too far off the deep end of theories even for me. :ROFLMAO:

RocknRollStar

Dec 11, 2019
is there an update just for the 0.5.2 update ? i dont want to have to download 7 gigs worth of game , ive already got the 0.5.1 version

Is there an updated walkthrough anywhere ?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
is there an update just for the 0.5.2 update ? i dont want to have to download 7 gigs worth of game , ive already got the 0.5.1 version

Is there an updated walkthrough anywhere ?
There's no new content from 0.5.1 to 0.5.2, just some bugfixes so don't download it. See changelog in the op

Reactions: RocknRollStar
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes