Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thats wha I always wtrite "ntr or similar".
And what exactly would "similar" be? Because if "similar" would mean seeing other male characters fuck female characters that aren't even pursuable LIs or side chicks, then that is not similar to NTR.

don't have to be male either. we've seen people in this thread saying that M&J kiss on friends path is somewhat ntr-ish. and since it doesn't have to be human or male, I wouldn't be surprised if there are people who think masturbation with a dildo can be seen as ntr
For those who tried the "something more" and got rejected for being DIK affinity, even though they did everything with M&J and earned all their RP points, it is a bit of a kick in the teeth to see them kiss when his back is turned. Sure, they're a couple, but they just rejected the MC, so the least they could do is be a bit sensitive to that and wait until he leaves the room.

Reactions: Razrback16

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
since it doesn't have to be human or male, I wouldn't be surprised if there are people who think masturbation with a dildo can be seen as ntr
I know you're joking... but I can almost guarantee someone does.

For those who tried the "something more" and got rejected for being DIK affinity, even though they did everything with M&J and earned all their RP points, it is a bit of a kick in the teeth to see them kiss when his back is turned. Sure, they're a couple, but they just rejected the MC, so the least they could do is be a bit sensitive to that and wait until he leaves the room.
I can understand how some people could be bothered by that.

Personally, though... I'm of a mind that seeing two hot girls making out is never a bad thing. :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And what exactly would "similar" be? Because if "similar" would mean seeing other male characters fuck female characters that aren't even pursuable LIs or side chicks, then that is not similar to NTR.

I'm not an NTR hater, but if a player were interested in just one of the girls, he would actually be blocked by their relationship, at which point seeing their happy moments as a couple is very NTR-ish.

it's not nice, then I agree that being a scene from the past it is not NTR in a literal way, but it is as sensations.

we are also all aware that if we are not in the "more than friendship" path, there is no reason in the world to think that in private the two girls do not have sex, or in any case sexual acts, regardless of DPC's choice not to show them to us

Imladris

May 17, 2019
I came across this game only a couple of weeks ago, and I got to say it's either the best or among the best h games I've played. Storywise is probably the best... the only thing I do not like is that judging by a comment saying the developer said something about 16 seasons and updates being about every 4 months or so, it's going to take like 3 years for it to be finished... I understand it takes time and everything, but I kind of hate the wait... for some reason the first time I was told about this game I thought it was finished (even though it does not say so here or anything....)

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Anyone else get kinda mad when you see a comment and someone else is just starting the game? You get jealous? I do
Your post freaked me out!

I felt that last week when the guy was asking why the game was so good. I remember thinking, man, I wish I was new to the game so I can experience all that fresh and new.

Reactions: 69AssLover69

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How many facepalms can a facepalm farmer farm when a facepalm farmer tells you they're farming facepalms? :unsure:

EDIT: Apparently 5, because some people are breaking rank. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6pak2go and otranu

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
Same Mate. But surely a threesome in the next update? Anyone got an idea of when it is coming out? November? December? OCTOBER!?
From everything that got posted on Patreon, my guess would be the something around the end of October/super early November.

Reactions: 69AssLover69
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes