cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I really don't give a shit what Chad's secret is? But when he attacks the MC he is hysterically terrified. I don't believe if it was just about Melanie or a normal "Side" chick, I doubt he'd be like that?

It's either he is gay or something like a married woman maybe?

Reactions: Warped77

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
is there an update just for the 0.5.2 update ? i dont want to have to download 7 gigs worth of game , ive already got the 0.5.1 version
The is an unofficial patch to upgrade 0.5.0 or 0.5.1 to 0.5.2, it's listed in the OP Others : section as UNOFFICIAL BUGFIX.

As others have said 0.5.2 doesn't do much though - just fixes a bug in the English exam.

Reactions: RocknRollStar

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I really don't give a shit what Chad's secret is? But when he attacks the MC he is hysterically terrified. I don't believe if it was just about Melanie or a normal "Side" chick, I doubt he'd be like that?

For him to be so freaked out it would have to be something that seriously impacts his reputation and social standing, and a married woman wouldn't do that. It might ruin her life, but he'd come out of it largely unscathed, with the exception of the fallout from how Sage would react.

Him being gay is probably the biggest and most convenient thing because openly gay athletes are still a relatively rare thing, especially in American sports where someone like Chad is probably hoping to go pro, plus if he's gay then it rules out any possibility that he and Sage would get back together.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Chad is probably hoping to go pro
Going pro in what? Wouldn't it be some what of a pipe dream anyway, even Sage calls him out since there would be no way he could skirt through any qualification process without being tested. (Unless of course he had someone in an inside position to help - Even then though?)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020

Bella is a married woman...
If he's gay, that could be with Troy as lots of us can think.
If not, i really don't see wich girl we already know could be his new girl.
This girl couldn't be a HOT :
- it couldn't be Sarah or Melanie because they are running when Chad phones to her.
- i don't see Quinn or Riona be in love with him
- Elena is with JohnBoy
- Heather is with Tommy.
- Arieth is with whoever wants...
- the others are new pledges.
I don't think it could be Cathy or Jade because Jade tells it was the first time with a student and Cathy begins to open with younger guys.
Jill can't be this girl.
It remains KRJ (she's 19 years old), or Sally, Cafeteria-girl but i don't see why... or the waitress at the preps.
Definitely, i don't think Chad is with another girl...
Seriously, which guy could cheat Sage with another girl ??? He must be gay !

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I suspected Chad's secret was being gay since the scene in Sage's room where he couldn't get it up. Not sure what the girls were on about though, maybe they've been keeping his secret from Sage.

Feb 13, 2020
I suspected Chad's secret was being gay since the scene in Sage's room where he couldn't get it up. Not sure what the girls were on about though, maybe they've been keeping his secret from Sage.
Chad can't get it up because of the steroids is using, so I guess the photo for him may have been him doing drugs.
It' s possible that he's gay but since he has a "side-bitch" to quote Sara, I don't think he is.

As for the conversation between Melanie and Sara in Sage's last scene I'd say Melanie knows and is connected to the "side-bitch" somehow, not just an acquintance.

Last edited:

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I've heard of this game before, but I've never tried it because I suspected ntr or similar. Now I'm here again by accident and checked the tags. No ntr tag. But I want to be sure. Someone who already played this: Is there something similar to ntr or do you see other dudes fucking around in this game?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I've heard of this game before, but I've never tried it because I suspected ntr or similar. Now I'm here again by accident and checked the tags. No ntr tag. But I want to be sure. Someone who already played this: Is there something similar to ntr or do you see other dudes fucking around in this game?
No.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
well, the girl from my avatar has been fucked by at least 7 different guys but that's not ntr, that's just having fun

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
But that's optional and avoidable?
No, but she's not a LI. The game has PLENTY of other girls for the MC to pursue.

Yes, there are a couple of non-LI girls that are with other guys, but there's no NTR (although these days, if another male human even exists in a game, somebody's bound to start shouting "NTR! NTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at some point).

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes