RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
What are everyone's different theories on how Maya/Josy's threesome will go if MC isn't helping them complete all the scavenger hunt tasks?

I REALLY hope we aren't railroaded into joining if you are on the "just friends" route with them.

I'm curious who the third member would be if MC declines:

Jade's Husband: Doubtful, too big a chance the video would leak and ruin him.

Tybalt or another prep: Doubtful. In any other story he'd be portrayed as being sleazy enough to do it, in a "evil rich guy in a dark hentai game" kind of way, but Tybalt is pretty one dimensional and flat, he's simply really arrogant and would view fucking commoners as beneath him.

Vinny: Possible. I'm thinking Vinny is the "bigger bad," lurking in the shadows behind Quinn/Tommy, so I could see him fucking Josy/Maya to get over how evil he is.

Quinn: "If you want something done right..."

A masked Pink Rose customer: If you don't warn Maya, and choose to be just friends, you doom Maya/Josy to a life of prostitution. Quinn arranges with Stanley to have a "high roller" Pink Rose customer wear a mask and nail Josy/Maya in the PR's VIP lounge. The whole thing is secretly recorded and uploaded to the Internet.

LocalProdigy

Aug 30, 2020
So i bought season 1 on steam and loved it, but steam wont be getting these updates until season 2. If i download this here will it mess up the files i have from the steam version of the game?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So i bought season 1 on steam and loved it, but steam wont be getting these updates until season 2. If i download this here will it mess up the files i have from the steam version of the game?
No, because the Steam saves don't work on this version and vice-versa, so you can't mess anything up. You'l have to play this game from the beginning again with this version, but I recommend just waiting for Ep 6 as the full game in the link in the OP won't work with the update patch.

LocalProdigy

Aug 30, 2020
No, because the Steam saves don't work on this version and vice-versa, so you can't mess anything up. You'l have to play this game from the beginning again with this version, but I recommend just waiting for Ep 6 as the full game in the link in the OP won't work with the update patch.
Thank you for the reply, and i was planning on waiting for Episode 6 anyway so that woks out.

Jul 20, 2020
What are everyone's different theories on how Maya/Josy's threesome will go if MC isn't helping them complete all the scavenger hunt tasks?

I REALLY hope we aren't railroaded into joining if you are on the "just friends" route with them.

Tybalt or another prep: Doubtful. In any other story he'd be portrayed as being sleazy enough to do it, in a "evil rich guy in a dark hentai game" kind of way, but Tybalt is pretty one dimensional and flat, he's simply really arrogant and would view fucking commoners as beneath him.

Vinny: Possible. I'm thinking Vinny is the "bigger bad," lurking in the shadows behind Quinn/Tommy, so I could see him fucking Josy/Maya to get over how evil he is.

A masked Pink Rose customer: If you don't warn Maya, and choose to be just friends, you doom Maya/Josy to a life of prostitution. Quinn arranges with Stanley to have a "high roller" Pink Rose customer wear a mask and nail Josy/Maya in the PR's VIP lounge. The whole thing is secretly recorded and uploaded to the Internet.

I would think/hope that the dev doesn't go into details regarding that list if you're on the non-romantic path with those two. I know that in my playthrough a line that gets tossed out (I'm in a romantic path with Josy/Maya btw) that they felt like them being at the prep party was like prostitution which they really didn't like.

But in that same playthrough they're in an "open" relationship (which gives the MC to date around, but I guess those two as well?). I don't think a form of NTR will be really all that welcomed in this particular story/game. But that's just my thought/.02$ (think out of sight, out of mind).

Reactions: LocalProdigy

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I think he will release it this month. My birthday is on the 23rd, so i would say it will probably be released between that day and the 30th October.
I want to download and play the old update so much right now, but I will resist and wait, when the new update is done will probably play the game more than once anyway to get all the scenes.

Darkz0r

Aug 8, 2020
It is the scene after the tennis match, when the MC and Jill are having a shower. You need t obe on a Chick route to get that scene, the first time i played a DIK route and missed it.
I started to go more neutral due to Jill mid game, ended up with Josy+Maya but with several points with Bella/Jill.
I wish we could just stay "neutral" and keep progressing with the two pairs of girls until a final choice.
Kinda sucks that you need to be very chik to get the shower scene, still, I wonder if it's possible to keep progressing with Bella/Jill even on a more neutral/dik path. It seems to make sense for me.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
After every update i always play from the beginning, try to do all there is in the game, all the minigames etc.
I mean i am waiting for every update for 4 - 5 months, so if i just played the new update the game would be over fast and then another 5 months of waiting.
This way i play for a couple of days, maybe an hour for 1 sitting, so the game last longer.
And anyways it is 5 months since the last update and it is good to remind myself what happened.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't capture the images like N7 but can get the text over.

This week I've mostly been writing, polishing the game and coding while letting the PCs render the queue. I've posed some animations and static renders as well, so it's moving forward in all areas.
I'm almost finished writing, I have some phone content left and material for two free roam events.
2879 renders and 116 animations are complete.
The queue has 125 renders and 37 animations; meaning we're currently at 3004 renders and 153 animations for this update when everything has rendered.
I will be focusing on posing art next week. I have roughly 10-15 animations left to pose along with 150-300 static renders.
After I have posed everything I'll try to estimate the remaining render time. When all art is posed and I have to wait for it to render, I will playtest and polish the game myself. After that beta testing and proofreading will start, a process that takes approximately two weeks. Given the size and content of the episode, two weeks will likely be needed.
I haven't checked the file size of the game for this episode until now, and the zip file of the full download is currently 10.4 GB. I don't think it will be more than 11 GB, but that's the approximate space you will need for the game upon release (plus space for extracting the files of course).
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

We'll kick off October with some exciting news.

I've officially posed every single animation of episode 6 and I have been working hard on posing static renders as well this week.

I have content for two free roam events and the phone left to produce and the process of proper playtesting and polishing the game; which I will do when I wait for the animations to render.

We're waiting for 31 animations and a couple hundred statics to render.

After that, there's a two-week process of beta testing and proofreading before release. I will announce a release date when beta testing has started.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Nuts. Here I was all excited to try out my new spreadsheets and DPC count-blocks me by including almost no numbers. There truly is no justice. :cry:

Screw it, let's see what we can learn from the number and half he did give: 31 animations and "a couple hundred" static renders in the render queue. After that it's two weeks of testing - hopefully followed by release if nothing breaks too badly.

Since July, DPC has completed between 5-10 animations and 131-238 statics per week, for an average rate of 6.9 animations and 188.8 statics per week. [Counting only weeks when numbers are published. For the truly hardcore, the absolute rate from 6/26 to 9/25 is 155.6/6.4] Using those numbers, DPC has 2-3 weeks of statics and 4.5 weeks of animations left. Those numbers have held fairly steady, which suggests beta testing would begin around the first week of November, giving us a release around November 13.

There is a potential catch, however. Last week, DPC said there were 37 animations in the queue and 10-15 more to be posed. This week we know all the animations have been posed and the queue is 31. That means he completed 6 animations plus however many he wound up posing over the week.

If we trust his estimates, that means this week saw an unprecedented 16-21 animations rendered! In that scenario, it's possible the remaining animations are shorter than average and the new pace could continue. At 16 animations/week, DPC could begin beta testing by 10/16 and still barely be on course for an October release. And there would be much rejoicing.

Of course, the alternative is that DPC wound up posing fewer renders than anticipated. Even 6 posed animations would give 12/week, potentially shaving 2 weeks off the initial estimate but no longer likely to release in November.

So, what should we believe? I don't think he managed to more than double his average rendering rate, so my guess is he just posed fewer animations than expected. On it's own, that would incline me to believe we're in the November 6-13 range. But the fact that DPC gave no real numbers and instead focused on the beta schedule does suggest he's thinking sooner than that.

Because of how Patreon is structured, there is a strong incentive to release the game at the end of a month (to tempt people into upping their pledge to get the game sooner, and possibly to remain subscribed for a second month). That being the case, it's possible DPC is streamlining the process to hit that target - by shortening the vital animations and cutting less vital ones entirely.

That means the release time frame really hinges on how you judge DPC. If you think he's willing to cut corners to meet his own internal deadlines, pick 10/30. If you think he'll keep posing every last animation until it's perfect, pick 11/13. Me being the cynical gamer I am, I'll join the crowd and say October is back on the table. Yay! (As I said, I never cared that much about animations.:p)

tl;dr Episode 6 will likely be released 10/30 if testing goes well.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

you know that a threesome between only girls also count as threesome? that stripper club girl who is also in HOTs now is interested in Josy. Can't say about other tasks like blowjob, handjob etc.

If they are not your love interests they will anyhow get sexual with a boy. Either the story will not focus on their list or if it does focus MC be the third guy. If it does not focus it simply means they did it with an another boy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes