Feb 14, 2020
A) Quinn is showing evidence of what the girls did
B) The girls are being told they didn't make it into the HOTs
C) The girls are being given a new and daring final challenge
D) The girls are being shown something the MC did
E) None of the above

Which one could it be? :unsure:
F) There is no free tuition

Liliy seems unfazed by whatever is happening. Since money is not a problem for her. The other tree are stunned

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
honestly all of the girls expression is very basic, its only Maya who show some kind of reaction, the other girls have very standard basic expression, almost like normal. this is how they look like usually.
I assume they talk with the MC, because it's very first person pov. when other character interacting with each other, we usually see them from a third person perspective. They look at each other so we know who they talking.
may be Maya find out that there is no free tuition, and She is the only one who actually care about it. Lily, and Camilla not need and care about the money, Josy just get the money from her father recently.
all in all , they are all looks great :love:
You know we have to look at every nook and cranny for clues. We search for clues that may or may not be there. Where you see a normal expression, I see Maya and Josy are visibly stunned. That's how conspiracy theories work ;)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You know we have to look at every nook and cranny for clues. We search for clues that may or may not be there. Where you see a normal expression, I see Maya and Josy are visibly stunned. That's how conspiracy theories work ;)
I also wouldn't rule out that DPC is pulling a Marvel on us and releasing false information in these previews (think Thor being shown with both eyes and Hulk appeaing in the Infinity Wars trailers)

Reactions: Warped77

Boy Blue

Sep 12, 2020
Lily looking happy about that would be a bit strange, wouldn’t it? Like, why would she like hearing that?

Whatever they’re being told it’s clearly something that she likes the sound of. It could be the “tuition”, but I wouldn’t have thought she’d be into that. Yes, she’s a stripper, but to completely whore herself out? Didn’t think she be willing to go that far.

It could be a surprise final challenge, maybe something for Quinn to really test Maya’s resolve. :unsure:
Agreed, it would be weird af, but i don't see happiness or joy on this preview. Call me skeptical if you may but to me it's not as clearly as it is for you. Let's agree to disagree.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Maybe she is getting possessive of MC and is confronting Bella regarding why he spent the night at hers in Ep 5?
Nah, that would only make sense for players who are pursuing both of them. Plot points (not including endings) will be the same for every player on every playthrough and don't depend on the player pursuing one or more specific girl.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe she is getting possessive of MC and is confronting Bella regarding why he spent the night at hers in Ep 5?
it would be too specific a point, valid for about a third of the players.

no wonder Sage goes to the college library, she might be looking for MC (who's playing D&G), already harder to find a reason why she would want to talk to Bella about something else

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
it would be too specific a point, valid for about a third of the players.

no wonder Sage goes to the college library, she might be looking for MC (who's playing D&G), already harder to find a reason why she would want to talk to Bella about something else
Well obviously she wouldn't go there SPECIFICALLY to hound Bella about the MC. It's just one render. Not much to go on. Hard to imagine what MC could do to draw her ire.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well obviously she wouldn't go there SPECIFICALLY to hound Bella about the MC. It's just one render. Not much to go on. Hard to imagine what MC could do to draw her ire.
if Sage is there to understand why Mc went to Bella, I would say that she went there on purpose and that her goal is Bella.

but the problem with the hypothesis is that only a third of the players went to Bella on that occasion

Sage has a serious expression, I'm not sure she's angry

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
if Sage is there to understand why Mc went to Bella, I would say that she went there on purpose and that her goal is Bella.

but the problem with the hypothesis is that only a third of the players went to Bella on that occasion

I meant that she will visit the library on all playthroughs but this render is perhaps specific to those one-third of players. I would describe her expression as 'tired of your BS already'.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Is that a problem though? Why couldn't DPC release a render from a scene which is specific to one route?
update around this game
Asked and Answered.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes