cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
nope. The only time you can penetrate her is when you choose to follow maya over josy is episode 5.
No. You kinda do it right before Josy shows up and the MC finds out about them, it's only a bit and Maya says no Bueno, not sure if that happens in both DIK and CHICK paths? Because if your playing entirely DIK? You can have a threesome with Quinn instead of that Maya scene

Reactions: Ilhares

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
No. You kinda do it right before Josy shows up and the MC finds out about them, it's only a bit and Maya says no Bueno, not sure if that happens in both DIK and CHICK paths? Because if your playing entirely DIK? You can have a threesome with Quinn instead of that Maya scene
i would not call it penetration. They tried but MC could not penetrate her.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
he could be there if he still lives with Sage.
I'm wondering if Episode 6 will be where our MC cleans up the library enough to move in or if as you say, he'll still be staying with someone else. I would guess at some point soon, he'll be moving into the DIK house.
Yea when episode 5 ended, MC was still staying at the HOTS
Only you if you chose to stay there. ;) There are two other options for him to stay somewhere else.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
true, I’m guessing this is the preview to if you decide to stay with Sage at the HOTS
Could be or maybe it's something else. It could be something as simple as the MC was asked to be there for some reason. Could be Quinn messing, could be Sage asking him to be there like the movie night, could be, might be, should be .... :ROFLMAO: Lot's of possibilities.
(y)

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Could be or maybe it's something else. It could be something as simple as the MC was asked to be there for some reason. Could be Quinn messing, could be Sage asking him to be there like the movie night, could be, might be, should be .... :ROFLMAO: Lot's of possibilities.
(y)
I just wanna dive into that ginger muff while Jill sits on my dick. Ahem, MC's dick. oops. God damnit. why do I keep doing that?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I'm wondering if Episode 6 will be where our MC cleans up the library enough to move in or if as you say, he'll still be staying with someone else. I would guess at some point soon, he'll be moving into the DIK house.

Only you if you chose to stay there. ;) There are two other options for him to stay somewhere else.
I think it was a one episode thing to do branches. Now he will most probably live in Dik mansion. letting him live somewhere else like with maya and josy or sage or isabella or derek (based on what MC choose) will have to have a lot of branches in the future episodes and it will be a pain in the ass for the developer. I say just let MC have a constant place to live now.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020

I don't think the DIK House will be clean enough to let him live there. We just have to see how long the episode will last. It seems to be one week if the last preview is the scavenger hunt party. So maybe, the house will clean.
And there is another thing : MC might not be at the Hot party...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think the DIK House will be clean enough to let him live there. We just have to see how long the episode will last. It seems to be one week if the last preview is the scavenger hunt party. So maybe, the house will clean.
And there is another thing : MC might not be at the Hot party...
among all the rooms that of MC I think is the one that in the end suffered the least damage, being a disaster before ... :LOL:

but I believe that except in the case of the threesome with Maya and Josy, somehow he will sleep there (except adventures around the colllege).

I don't think all DIKs will look for a bed somewhere else, they will fit in somehow

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Yea when episode 5 ended, MC was still staying at the HOTS, so their m&j have those expressions because they found out he was staying at the HOTS and not with someone else, possible
If you stay with Sage, I think they would already figure it out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

and similarly Sage knows that there is, or at least there has been, something with Maya and Josy
first MC asks her not to invite them, then he looks at them all the time until Sage "distracts him"...

considering the reduced environment of the College, apart from Bella for obvious reasons, the other LIs are quite aware of the relationships with Mc according to me

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Dik route: Maya and Josy won't accept you in their relationship. you three will remain only friends. Will be able to fuck side girls only in Dik route.
Chick Route: Can be in a relationship with all the Main girls. 2 lewd scenes, one with maya and one with jill will be unlocked only in CHICK route. won't be able to fuck side girls.

I follow both the routes since you can't have everything in a single route.
No, on the DIK route it's not just side girls as you can still have relationships with Sage, Jill and Bella if it's just having DIK affinity that we're talking about. Even if the MC has Massive DIK status and DIK affinity, he can still have relationships with them as long as he says and does all the right things with them.

The CHICK route also does not stop the MC being with side girls as he can still get action with Camila, Riona, Sarah, Quinn, Nicole and Lily.

The night when you choose to leave Dik's party to spend the night with Maya. the other options were to dance with sage and sex with sarah. you dance with maya and then you kiss her. that's when you'll get the scene where you finger her.
There is no Maya scene that is locked to being CHICK affinity. What you are referring to can happen regardless of affinity, if the MC does not have Massive CHICK or DIK status, and is simply down to player choice of which girl they want to go with.

That happens if you drink with Sage during movie night, not because you stayed with her after ep 3. You can stay with Bella or Derek, drink with Sage, and you'll get that scene.

Whether you stayed with Sage or not and don't drink, you'll get this version of that scene.

ep4_movienight64.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes