Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Awesome, thank you for the quick reply
No problem, also just fyi, the builds of the games are apparently not compatible, so if you download this version, you'll need to play it from scratch as the save games don't work between Steam / non-steam.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Does anyone have that picture of Jill? But in higher photo dimension? I would like to set this photo to my desktop background, but can't find it. screen ~1920 x 1080.
Thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone have that picture of Jill? But in higher photo dimension? I would like to set this photo to my desktop background, but can't find it. screen ~1920 x 1080.
Thanks.

Not sure if these are what you meant. But you could always photoshop to make them the way you want?
;)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Not sure if these are what you meant. But you could always photoshop to make them the way you want?
;)
As I can see it is the same picture, only yours is normal. What I gave is a little edited. :D
Thanks.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Does someone know when will the next episode be released? It feels like an eternity from the last one.. :/
No firm date set, but best estimates put it around the last Friday of this month or the first Friday of November.

despelote

May 26, 2017
Thanks.

an old WP

OG is from EP2 (training / yoga)

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Drpinkcake is my favorite dev.
Both of his game are interesting and have great stories. He actually cares about his stories.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
He is good. Dr. PinkCake has some story elements I have issue with but otherwise, yes very good.

PhillyGames, which is claimed as (DPC's) inspiration, is in my opinion, better. Depraved Awakening, his first work as far as I know, is very much better than Acting Lessons, though both are very good.

City of Broken Dreamers which is PG's current work is very much a breath of fresh air, breaking away from the stereotypical horn dog at college which I have seen a few times. I will say that DPC's horndog at college is superior to most all of his competitors. Unleashed by Carbon Blue is very early in development, and not exactly the same as BADIK, more like a MILF/her daughters smorgasbord of fun, will probably be my next college game favorite, especially if something happens to Bella.

PG's COBD MC is quite different.. He is a mature male-probably 40ish give or take, and is set in a cyberpunk world. It is same very high quality as DPC is doing for BADIK, just a fresher setting.
Likely there will be more of this genre as it opens up all kinds of kinks, after the release of Cyberpunk 2077.

This is not to take away from DPC, he is very good. I have said it before, I am not sure any game/VN writer has put together a better soundtrack than DPC! I am looking forward to much more DIKness in my future!

Reactions: Mr. TotoJ

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hey, I get that lots of folks do not like the Patreon system etc, but the developers can't do everything up front for free unless they are already loaded. I also do not have an issue with previewing games on here. Some developers are cool with it, some are not. I buy every game I play that I enjoy! If I try it and do not like it, then it is likely not going to get my cash unless something happens to change my opinion, and that is where f95 would come in.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes