Milkman1010

Jun 10, 2019
Guys I think I lost my saved data from season 5 and all others :(
Is there a way someone can send me his I dont want to start all over from S1 just to see this one.
EP 5* :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Who you guys think is the hottest? For me Bella wins it by a long shot.
All the girls are hot in one way or another, but for me Josy wins by a wide margin. She has the best overall look of any of the LIs, a charming personality, and surprisingly exciting sex scenes. The only thing she's missing is her own plotline. :confused:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
All the girls are hot in one way or another, but for me Josy wins by a wide margin. She has the best overall look of any of the LIs, a charming personality, and surprisingly exciting sex scenes. The only thing she's missing is her own plotline. :confused:
She's practically Heather 2.0 which isn't a good thing since she's a main girl.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Wait, what? How is Josy in any way like Heather?
Heather - Zero plotline and individuality, nasty attitude, is Tommy's girlfriend. That's her entire character summarized.

Josy - Zero plotline and individuality, is socially outgoing and friendly, is Maya's girlfriend. That's her entire character summarized so far*

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Josy, of all the girls, does feel like the most standard of all the girls. She's sexy but not overly sexy, well endowed but also very proportional, bisexual, literally the first girl you meet, friendly and not overly troubled, etc. Josy feels like the girl that is designed to attract the broadest audience, while the other girls are more individualized for various tastes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You forgot to add the cheater/liar part.

at that stage she had a personality.
it is from chapter 3 that she has lost it and has become an extra (sex in 5 is remarkable but has nothing to do with the matter)

the last act from Josy fully in character is when she confronts Quinn at the beginning of the fourth chapter
when she shows that courage, that audacity that made me appreciate her

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
quinn best gurl
Ya, for me she's definitely moving up the ladder. A lot of parody with the MC and Vinny, too - I get the feeling Vinny was likely Quinn's ex and there seems to be some foreshadowing that he'll play an antagonistic role moving forward.

Who you guys think is the hottest? For me Bella wins it by a long shot.
Hard to pick just one. I think Quinn has easily the best body in the game. Josy probably has the prettiest face and hair, plus I like her petite size.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
first 3 chapters were pretty heavy on Josy/Maya plot as compared to other girls.
it was only fair for other LIs to get some screen time.
in my opinion they are two different aspects.
from the point of view of the plot a character can also remain in the background, but his characterization emerges anyway.

Jill only had in the sixth chapter a segment dedicated to her (which I don't like) from the point of view of the plot, but in the other 5 she is still present
Sage in the sixth chapter cries and moans, but her story continues.

Even when she is "on camera" Josy only fulfills her role as Maya's lady-in-waiting.
in the sixth chapter she has two individual scenes, in one she shows her underwear to MC in class (no consequence) and after she does the math quiz tutorial

Reactions: DavDR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ya, for me she's definitely moving up the ladder. A lot of parody with the MC and Vinny, too - I get the feeling Vinny was likely Quinn's ex and there seems to be some foreshadowing that he'll play an antagonistic role moving forward.

I appreciate her character too, but I warn you: don't put too much hope in her, Quinn has a huge target drawn on her back

Reactions: Awry90 and DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
To paraphrase something I'd read online recently-
"I recently learned two things. One- the average person has four or five sexual partners in their entire life.
Two- I'm a whore."
Where did you learn that? I've seen survey's in the past that put the number much higher.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
from the point of view of the plot a character can also remain in the background, but his characterization emerges anyway.

Jill only had in the sixth chapter a segment dedicated to her (which I don't like) from the point of view of the plot, but in the other 5 she is still present
Sage in the sixth chapter cries and moans, but her story continues.
This is very true.
Even if they were in the background, they had a stronger presence/were more noticeable than after chapter 3 Josy.

Even when she is "on camera" Josy only fulfills her role as Maya's lady-in-waiting.
in the sixth chapter she has two individual scenes, in one she shows her underwear to MC in class (no consequence) and after she does the math quiz tutorial
Her character just fell apart after chapter 3. She just feels like a side character you can easily ignore.
I think if she wasn't introduced as MC's crush in the beginning she would've been like that(i.e. ignorable) from the start.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes