Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
the friendship between Josy and Jill is quite inexplicable. they both know that MC feels something for each other and yet they never talk about it (maybe between them?)

for example Josy knows that MC has had a date with Jill, but she never asks about it (for example she makes some jokes about Sage when they meet her at lunch), and likewise Jill never asks MC how he has settled down the problem had with Maya and Josy.
Ya girls are weird - it's funny in the Library scene for my playthrough (I'm not on the M&J route but had the scene where Josy acts like she's still into MC after he helps her with her bags) MC even has an inner monologue thinking about girls are weird that way. Josy is with Maya in my playthrough so I don't get a lot of signs that she's really upset about MC & Jill, but I think when M&J hit some speed bumps in episode 7 due to Maya's dad things are gonna get interesting. :D

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Josy being with Jill wouldn't make sense given all the variations you would need to account for. For example if you're not pursuing either then a scene between them talking about MC would be pointless and irrelevant but seeing as how much forced content this game has it's certainly possible.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Josy being with Jill wouldn't make sense given all the variations you would need to account for. For example if you're not pursuing either then a scene between them talking about MC would be pointless and irrelevant but seeing as how much forced content this game has it's certainly possible.
DPC doesn't like people with multiple LIs. He want you to chose one. Just like Acting Lessons.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Having a footjob by a teacher as sexy as Jade, every computer will overheat !!!
But, i'm not an expert (in computer)
At least, you can enjoy the show
Do you think her legs look a bit...I don't know...off during that scene? The combo of the misshapen, bony legs and the oversized alligator feet isn't quite working for me. Nice cans though, I guess? That helps.

r.jpg

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I personally would have scooted much closer and forced her head down... but that is just me

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
DPC: oh you pursing Jill and Josy? BOOM! Jill and Josy attends the same class and become friends. oh you pursing Jill and Bella? BOOM! They are best friends. oh you pursing Maya and Josy? BOOM! there are a couple. oh you pursuing Sage? BOOM! Sage, Maya, and Josy are sisters of the HOTs. I'm I missing something?

ep6_dng_final2.jpg

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Disagree, because even if you're not on the M&J path and have pretty much done everything to get -RP with Jill, they both still seem to like the MC and each of them know that the other dated the MC even if it was brief, so they certainly have something, or rather someone, in common to talk about.

Reactions: ename144

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Disagree, because even if you're not on the M&J path and have pretty much done everything to get -RP with Jill, they both still seem to like the MC and each of them know that the other dated the MC even if it was brief, so they certainly have something, or rather someone, in common to talk about.
For them perhaps, but for players who aren't pursuing either it'd be a moot scene. My point still stands.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Cheat mode activated :WeSmart: :PogChamp:
Real men accept the consequences, I condemn this ! :HideThePain:
The shitty ending you'll inevitably get makes a man-whore route worth it!
See, that's a man of culture. Almost every girl will get mad at our DIK President MC for cheating them with each other in a way that'll shame the famous Snake game on Nokia. Meanwhile MC and his side chicks will sit there and laugh at their faces :KEK:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
For them perhaps, but for players who aren't pursuing either it'd be a moot scene. My point still stands.
Why is a scene moot just because the MC isn't pursuing the characters in it? By that logic all the time spent on the DIKs or Neil would also be moot.

I do agree that the scene of Jill and Josy in the library was dull, but that's because it was very short and told us little we didn't already know. If the scene had show us more about what each girl saw in the other it would have been time well spent without bringing up the MC at all.

Frankly, find the MC's insistence that Josy and Jill should be in some sort of cold war tiresome. The game keeps oscillating between the MC assuming his crushes are serious business that cannot be denied, only to switch gears and have him insisting that it's still too soon to tell so he's free to sleep around as the plot requires. I'd be willing to accept either stance, but I seriously wish it would pick a side and stick with it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes