Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Real men accept the consequences, I condemn this ! :HideThePain:

See, that's a man of culture. Almost every girl will get mad at our DIK President MC for cheating them with each other in a way that'll shame the famous Snake game on Nokia. Meanwhile MC and his side chicks will sit there and laugh at their faces :KEK:
Curiosity's a bitch, those bad endings aren't going to view themselves :HideThePain:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
The shitty ending you'll inevitably get makes a man-whore route worth it!
Hey, an ending where the MC gets none of LIs but ends up with:

ass1.gif
Quinn and a mini-harem of HOTs is one of the GOOD endings in my book, and one of the endings I'll be actively trying to get :KEK:

MC and his side chicks will sit there and laugh at their faces :KEK:
Word! :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
More like an ending where you don't end up with anyone but a person can dream I suppose :KEK:
I actually think this game might be veering more towards not having an explosive manwhore ending where the MC gets rejected for it like in AL. The affinity system, for all its faults, will perhaps ultimately put up the roadblocks to dealing with a situation where the MC is still fucking around with every LI and side girl by the end of the game. So far, Maya, Josy, Quinn, Jade, Cathy, Heather, and Lily have all seemingly been blocked on specific affinities, the DnG game may have also hinted that Camila, Riona, Sarah and Melanie will be blocked for the non-DIK path, and more decisions where you choose between doing something with one LI or the other could be deciding factors later on in determining who you end up with. We even saw how the Jill choice cockblocked you from hooking up with 3 side girls, so there's a lot of things being decided for us in this game.

I do think there's potential for certain things to blow up in a manwhore player's face, like pursuing Bella and Jill at the same time, pursuing M&J and Jill at the same time, pursuing Sage and Quinn at the same time, etc, but ultimately I think we will have to make some crucial decisions at a certain point that will lock you in to specific relationship endings and block off all others. I also think it's possible to end up with none of the main girls and even side girls, but for that I feel like a player would have to have messed up every possible relationship by doing everything wrong.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Disagree, because even if you're not on the M&J path and have pretty much done everything to get -RP with Jill, they both still seem to like the MC and each of them know that the other dated the MC even if it was brief, so they certainly have something, or rather someone, in common to talk about.
Does Jill know he dated Josy? Josy knows Jill asked him out on a date but I can’t recall Jill being told the MC and Josy had romantic history.

Then again I’ve been on a roll lately of misremembering the story. In my mind Josy was somewhat evasive when Jill ran into the MC when showing her around and said she was a friend of the MC. As far as I recall it was never clarified they were romantically involved. I may well be entirely wrong again. Just confirming. It’s been far to long since I replayed this game clearly. Gotta step it up.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Does Jill know he dated Josy? Josy knows Jill asked him out on a date but I can’t recall Jill being told the MC and Josy had romantic history.

Then again I’ve been on a roll lately of misremembering the story. In my mind Josy was somewhat evasive when Jill ran into the MC when showing her around and said she was a friend of the MC. As far as I recall it was never clarified they were romantically involved. I may well be entirely wrong again. Just confirming. It’s been far to long since I replayed this game clearly. Gotta step it up.
MC tells Jill, Josy was one of the girls he briefly dated during the tennis date.

Mar 31, 2020
The routes i will work on -
1) Jill Route
2) Josy Route
3) Maya Route (maybe Maya-josy route too)
4) Sage Route
5) ManWhore Route (you can't suffer if you don't read and just skip :WeSmart:)
6) Bella Route
Did i miss something good?

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Really? I recall him only saying there's some drama going on between the two of... you? Them?

Sorry, I think I might be too tired to understand pronouns-by-proxy right now.

Mar 31, 2020
The routes i will work on -
1) Jill Route
2) Josy Route
3) Maya Route (maybe Maya-josy route too)
4) Sage Route
5) ManWhore Route (you can't suffer if you don't read and just skip :WeSmart:)
Did i miss something good?
So, i need chick affinity for jill, josy and maya, and dik affinity for sage and manwhore. Am I right lads?
Edit - DIK for bella too?

rj677

May 30, 2020
If you play the man whore route i feel bad for you because DPC want you to suffer the most:KEK:
I learn my lesson when I played AL.
I dont mind being punished for playing the manwhore path IF the punishment (that usually is a bad ending) is indeed warranted.

For example, until the MC officially enters a serious relationship with any one of the LIs, being a manwhore shouldnt, in my opinion, be punished.

Now. if the MC continues to be a manwhore after accepting a serious relationship with any of the LIs (essentially cheating on them), I will gladly take responsibility for my selfish actions and face whatever Hell of suffering/pain DPC has in store for my MC :HideThePain:

OneShotKiller

Jun 7, 2019
I dont mind being punished for playing the manwhore path IF the punishment (that usually is a bad ending) is indeed warranted.

For example, until the MC officially enters a serious relationship with any one of the LIs, being a manwhore shouldnt, in my opinion, be punished.

Now. if the MC continues to be a manwhore after accepting a serious relationship with any of the LIs (essentially cheating on them), I will gladly take responsibility for my selfish actions and face whatever Hell of suffering/pain DPC has in store for my MC :HideThePain:
I'm pretty sure we have already accepted a serious relationship with Jill if you went on a date with her instead of taking care of Sage. If you want to have some fun with Nicole and Sandy, it won't happen because the MC pulls up the picture he took from his date with Jill. He also tells himself what a piece of shit he is if you are on the manwhore route. This may be one of the first signs DPC is giving is to drop everything and focus on just one girl if you want a happy ending. I'm pretty sure something like this happened in AL too.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes