Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope there's more Swyper content in episode 7... It's kinda fun and a good way to add characters who won't be around for too long

The scene with Nora was pretty nice
If anything there might be something with Ellie like there was with Nora, but other than that I think it's pretty much done. Ep 6 didn't add anyone new, just another jokey catfish, and we concluded things with Catrin and Nora. He might still communicate with Nicole through it or we'll find out in Ep 7 that he has her number and they're doing it through that now, but I think it's more than likely done in terms of adding new characters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
If anything there might be something with Ellie like there was with Nora, but other than that I think it's pretty much done. Ep 6 didn't add anyone new, just another jokey catfish, and we concluded things with Catrin and Nora. He might still communicate with Nicole through it or we'll find out in Ep 7 that he has her number and they're doing it through that now, but I think it's more than likely done in terms of adding new characters.
For sure, I didn't mean that it should have scenes for every character on swyper, just wish a few more were added on each episode and maybe get a scene or two out of them.. It's probably an easier way to add more lewd scenes without the trouble of inserting them in the story and stuff like that

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
If you play the man whore route i feel bad for you because DPC want you to suffer the most:KEK:
I learn my lesson when I played AL.
TBF, DPC made us all suffer irrespective of whether one manwhores or not from the events of C.6 and having the ending sequence being at an Ash Scattering :HideThePain:. (We can actually still get the bittersweet endings - holding hands and leaning into each other at the end - even if one manwhores a lot.)

For the truly happy "married with children" epilogues, it is as rj677 says:

until the MC officially enters a serious relationship with any one of the LIs, being a manwhore shouldnt, in my opinion, be punished.

Now. if the MC continues to be a manwhore after accepting a serious relationship with any of the LIs (essentially cheating on them), I will gladly take responsibility for my selfish actions and face whatever Hell of suffering/pain DPC has in store for my MC :HideThePain:
That's how it was done in AL and the cut-off point was different depending on the LI. For Megan and Mel, one can screw around with anyone up until you get to the beach house in C.4. For Rena, you can manwhore right up to the end (including with Anna), and still get the happy ending. The only thing you can't do is to screw Leah again when you are at her house.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The key then is guesstimating where this point lies for each LI in BaDIK (and keep saves there accordingly :p). For two of the LIs at least - Sage and Bella (who knows exactly what MC is up to with Jill and the other LIs because you bring her up to speed if you stay with her and again if she comes over to help you fix your room and is OK with it) - I'm pretty certain that we haven't reached that point yet.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You can hope but i really doubt it's going to happen
I think there's a very good chance of it happening in Ep 7. She already told the MC she's horny for him all the time and whilst the blowjob might have relieved some of the tension, she's still a powder keg of sexual desire waiting to explode, so all we need is another moment alone with with her and it will be inevitable.

It's only if DPC decides to go all masochistic sadist and throw some unexpected, cockblocking spanner into the works that it won't happen, and as much as we sometimes think this is what he likes to do, if we get within a literal inch of fucking Bella and something stops it, the rage from players would be biblical, and I don't think DPC is that bad to pull something like that.

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
For sure, I didn't mean that it should have scenes for every character on swyper, just wish a few more were added on each episode and maybe get a scene or two out of them.. It's probably an easier way to add more lewd scenes without the trouble of inserting them in the story and stuff like that
Swyper is done. There's a convo with Leon (I think) in one of the Ep6 freeroams where he basically tells the MC to handle that app with extreme care as users are real people who could be closer than they seem (and MC agrees), then in some other point the very own MC says something in the line of 'it was fun while it lasted but I think I'm going to forget about swyper'. So I doubt we'll ever see new 'real life' content from Swyper interactions

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Swyper is done. There's a convo with Leon (I think) in one of the Ep6 freeroams where he basically tells the MC to handle that app with extreme care as users are real people who could be closer than they seem (and MC agrees), then in some other point the very own MC says something in the line of 'it was fun while it lasted but I think I'm going to forget about swyper'. So I doubt we'll ever see new 'real life' content from Swyper interactions
it was not completely useless, it advanced the storyline of Cathe and marginally that of Nichole.

if it has to be put aside to make room for the main stories ok, but if it has to be replaced by another fantasy application we can stay like this

There's already the physical attraction, and she's starting to acknowledge her feelings for him. An intense banging is inevitable.

some progress the relationship with Bella has been made, but if they have sex we all know very well that someone will knock on the door

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
That's why I don't know if we'll have more swyper content.. MC says he's done with swyper but later he hooks up with Nora (And Nicole, but he already knew her)

I mean, it makes sense to not go for it on girls from B&R but for random women it shouldn't be a problem.. Also, it doesn't need to go all the way, the sexting with Cathy and Nicole was cool too

Not sure if DPC has ever said anything about Swyper

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
That's why I don't know if we'll have more swyper content.. MC says he's done with swyper but later he hooks up with Nora (And Nicole, but he already knew her)

I mean, it makes sense to not go for it on girls from B&R but for random women it shouldn't be a problem.. Also, it doesn't need to go all the way, the sexting with Cathy and Nicole was cool too

Not sure if DPC has ever said anything about Swyper
We'll see what this new phone is all about. I'm guessing a major overhaul of already know apps and maybe a couple of new ones. But, honestly, Swyper is just as filler content as your average D&G game

Reactions: rj677

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In your mind perhaps.
as long as it happens there it's not a problem:(

but if Bella and MC take a significant step forward, if not Bella's husband physically, at least the problem related to him will have to be revealed
We'll see what this new phone is all about. I'm guessing a major overhaul of already know apps and maybe a couple of new ones. But, honestly, Swyper is just as filler content as your average D&G game
on this I disagree.

Swyper has carried on stories (with secondary characters, but it's plot nonetheless)

D&G has only heightened the hatred of nerds around the world

Last edited:

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
I'd rather have more Swyper than D&G... Not only you can mix story stuff in it, but you can also add random characters who can make just a quick appearance and then leave, like Nora.

Also, I don't mind if DPC adds some lewd content through swyper, specially on episodes where there's less lewd content, like episode 6

Anyway, we'll see how this phone will be

Reactions: aragh

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Nooo, I need to run into Ida!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes