Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
MLT sorry
sadness. at the beginning of the game, the author wrote that especially sensitive ones would move away from the screens, but how then without NTR. great opportunities.
Sensitive but for other reasons, like depression, broken hearts, bad experiences with women ... why? you may wonder, because this game can make you cry, it can make you angry and feel cheated or betrayed but it can also make you laugh and feel love and friendship

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
MLT sorry
sadness. at the beginning of the game, the author wrote that especially sensitive ones would move away from the screens, but how then without NTR. great opportunities.
he added this disclaimer to his games after the shitstorm he caused with acting lessons

Reactions: Johnyboie

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Me: "looks like a really good game I might give it a sh-"
The Game: 1 0 F U C K I N G G I G A B Y T E S

Yes, I am aware there is a compressed version but it's such good quality?

cyanryu

Jun 19, 2017
he added this disclaimer to his games after the shitstorm he caused with acting lessons
MLT sorry
but the author makes hints at NTR, the choice of a path where nothing happens. hence the question, where is the NTR, it looks like the player is being cheated. the game is excellent, there are no complaints about the author, I just would like to implement the hints.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
MLT sorry
but the author makes hints at NTR, the choice of a path where nothing happens. hence the question, where is the NTR, it looks like the player is being cheated. the game is excellent, there are no complaints about the author, I just would like to implement the hints.
Not sure what you think you're seeing, but there really are no hints to that at all.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
I want the manwhore route to have a "mega bad" ending:

All the LIs team up to get revenge and get MC blackout drunk, and then films him while he has sex with Ida and posts it on Rooster.

Fast forward a few years: MC is a balding, beer bellied loser on food stamps, sitting in a trailer park, drunkenly rambling about "family" while Ida, breast feeding their child, yells at him to find a job.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
On a more serious note,the discussion about Swyper being done reminds me of Rusty's comment that MC will have to load the apps into his new phone himself.

I assume this is so DPC can do a "refresh" on the phone and get rid of Swyper and (presumably) replace the fighting game, which is pretty pointless after ep. 4 when you max out your stats and it just becomes a broken way to earn cash.

Reactions: Zirael Q

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
What are the hints, and what is your definition of NTR?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I want the manwhore route to have a "mega bad" ending:

All the LIs team up to get revenge and get MC blackout drunk, and then films him while he has sex with Ida and posts it on Rooster.

Fast forward a few years: MC is a balding, beer bellied loser on food stamps, sitting in a trailer park, drunkenly rambling about "family" while Ida, breast feeding their child, yells at him to find a job.
You speak as though open sex with Ida would be a problem for me. :BootyTime:

Remove the balding and beer belly and your description is pretty much me already. :giggle:
Oh and change Ida from breast feeding the child to breast feeding me. That greedy little bastard can wait his turn. I'm paying the bills around h...well, ok maybe not, but I'm faster and more ambulatory.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
You speak as though open sex with Ida would be a problem for me. :BootyTime:

Remove the balding and beer belly and your description is pretty much me already. :giggle:
Oh and change Ida from breast feeding the child to breast feeding me. That greedy little bastard can wait his turn. I'm paying the bills around h...well, ok maybe not, but I'm faster and more ambulatory.
Ida?

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes