obibobi

May 10, 2017
Yes, you bring out good points. My initial point was that we shouldnt be "punished" with the LI that we chose if the manwhoring happened just until things turned serious. What you said is always bound to happen on the manwhore path, because the other LIs would feel betrayed, so I could see DPC fill us with guilt as a punishment :HideThePain:
I agree, it would save the players a lot of time, I have 2 playthroughs, I don't want to do an extra 4-6 to focus on one girl at a time, it would also save the dev a ton of time. A simple cut off point late game to avoid complications works so much better.

cyanryu

Jun 19, 2017
MLT sorry
the main character appeared and all the girls (exaggerating) stopped having sex with their boyfriends, even just in the text, not to mention the pictures. I would like to see something more real and emotional, the main character screwed up, look how another guy is with her instead of you.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, you bring out good points. My initial point was that we shouldnt be "punished" with the LI that we chose if the manwhoring happened just until things turned serious. What you said is always bound to happen on the manwhore path, because the other LIs would feel betrayed, so I could see DPC fill us with guilt as a punishment :HideThePain:

Regarding what you said about Jill, I think you are right. And DPC also thinks you are right. I say that because what other reason did he have to force DIK players out of the threesome with Nicole and Sandy? Im not saying it was a bad decision, Im just saying that it looked out of character for a DIK MC to do that. So my thinking is that DPC is warning us that Jill isnt to be fucked with (I think there is a pun there, but I cant seem to remember it...:KEK:)

At least, that opens an interesting question for the next episodes: Will all MCs that went to the date with Jill be completely locked out of scenes with side characters and other LIs in ep7 and onwards? How will that influence the existing relationship with M&J? :unsure:
if MC goes to the picnic with Jill his relationship with her has become serious, he is committed to her.

I believe that the exclusion from some secondary girls will be final (in the case Nichole for sure if it should have other contents).

the same happened in chapter 4 where after choosing M + J in fact MC loses any chance with Jade and Cathe (besides indirectly Quinn).

the road to Mc is already tightening from chapter to chapter, for now DPC is cutting only the secondary branches

the big question is for Sage, is she also considered lost if we go to the picnic?

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
the big question is for Sage, is she also considered lost if we go to the picnic?
if you don't call sick-Sage, you can't ruin your relation with her...
But if your phone is "red" because Sage tried to call you before and you don't call her back, maybe you could lose some points with her.
That's a lot of "if" or "maybe".

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if you don't call sick-Sage, you can't ruin your relation with her...
But if your phone is "red" because Sage tried to call you before and you don't call her back, maybe you could lose some points with her.
That's a lot of "if" or "maybe".
I do not know

not going to the picnic with Jill really seems like a pivotal moment in the relationship with her, which makes me think it's the same way to go or not look after Sage.

it could be because in the end MC chooses who to spend his time with, it may not be because in reality the segment with sick Sage is beautiful, but it doesn't seem so fundamental

Absolutely, I liked Swyper, it was too much fun. We need to interact with Arieth more :KEK:
If this happens, the one who knocks the door will get that door up in his/her ass vertically.

in case using the famous door, in this way we also discover that mystery

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
I do not know

not going to the picnic with Jill really seems like a pivotal moment in the relationship with her, which makes me think it's the same way to go or not look after Sage.

it could be because in the end MC chooses who to spend his time with, it may not be because in reality the segment with sick Sage is beautiful, but it doesn't seem so fundamental
I prefer Sage than Jill (don't hit me please) but i like playing all the paths. Helping Sage when she's sick is reinforce your relationship with her, but could probably make a stop with Jill. I also don't understand why no other Hot helps her... When we see Riona or Heather in the kitchen, they didn't seem to care about her being sick or heartbroken...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I prefer Sage than Jill (don't hit me please) but i like playing all the paths. Helping Sage when she's sick is reinforce your relationship with her, but could probably make a stop with Jill. I also don't understand why no other Hot helps her... When we see Riona or Heather in the kitchen, they didn't seem to care about her being sick or heartbroken...
Sage is almost always alone, we always see most of the HOTs in pairs (Quinn / Riona, Melanie / Sara, Camilla / Mona ..)

Sage no, she is almost always isolated, I don't know if it is a choice dictated only by the need not to give witnesses to her interactions with MC, or it wants to be a sign of her isolation that will lead her into a position of weakness when it is questioned his leadership (of course if this really happens)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Sage mentions that she didn't ask her HOT Sister's for help because their pity embarrasses her. Riona does say to the MC to take care of Sage, which is a bit odd because Riona was spreading rumors about Sage only a few days before.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Sage mentions that she didn't ask her HOT Sister's for help because their pity embarrasses her. Riona does say to the MC to take care of Sage, which is a bit odd because Riona was spreading rumors about Sage only a few days before.
Wait, I don't recall any rumor-mongering, what was the rumor? And wouldn't that be part of Quinn's plan and therefore "just business"? I don't think Riona personally has anything against Sage, so asking MC to take care of her seems fully within character to me.

Reactions: Guide466

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Wait, I don't recall any rumor-mongering, what was the rumor? And wouldn't that be part of Quinn's plan and therefore "just business"? I don't think Riona personally has anything against Sage, so asking MC to take care of her seems fully within character to me.
Episode 5, the morning after the prep party a scene in the HOT house with Riona and Heather. Riona tell's Heather that going to the party was Sage's idea, when she really know's that it was Quinn's plan. And seriously just business? WTF

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Episode 5, the morning after the prep party a scene in the HOT house with Riona and Heather. Riona tell's Heather that going to the party was Sage's idea, when she really know's that it was Quinn's plan. And seriously just business? WTF
Right, there's one scene where Quinn explains to Riona that Sage is somehow a problem, I think it was the scene where Quinn talks about chess, the whole "don't make a move before you know the next one" or whatever. So they're throwing Sage under the bus, but ultimately it is "just business".

And I really want to highlight the " " part.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the idea came from Quinn, but formally it was Sage who approved it.

so Riona doesn't lie completely, Sage wanted the HOTs to go to the Preps, advised in this by Quinn who had her reasons.

as president of the HOTs the responsibility of having "betrayed" the DIKs in favor of the PREPs rests with Sage

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Right, there's one scene where Quinn explains to Riona that Sage is somehow a problem, I think it was the scene where Quinn talks about chess, the whole "don't make a move before you know the next one" or whatever. So they're throwing Sage under the bus, but ultimately it is "just business".

So she's totally undermining Sage's position as president but she really cares about her?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
the idea came from Quinn, but formally it was Sage who approved it.

so Riona doesn't lie completely, Sage wanted the HOTs to go to the Preps, advised in this by Quinn who had her reasons.

as president of the HOTs the responsibility of having "betrayed" the DIKs in favor of the PREPs rests with Sage
Oh bullshit.

Reactions: Johnyboie

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

And she didn't explain that Sage was a problem, she said 'we use Sage'

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Of course, did both but looking at it objectively, Sage asks MC to come over. The girls in the house care for her and pretty sure would take care of her, but Sage wants MC to come and help. The reason is obvious, she likes MC more than she thinks she does.

Also, would you ditch a sick friend you promised to help for a "surprise" with a different girl? If it didn't butcher Jill path for completion purposes, I would never choose to go with Jill. Sage is at least a friend, and friends always come first. It's wrong

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
And she didn't explain that Sage was a problem, she said 'we use Sage'
Yeah, they needed money, Dawe stopped buying sugar pills, DIKs can only buy so much. What's the option there? Rich snobs. How to get in touch with them? Using Sage's position and her family status to hook up something that looks totally not suspicious. The using stays there, there was no ulterior motive there. Quinn simply didn't care about it, or didn't want Tommy to get mad. Or didn't think much about it, hell, if she got the position of the president she would have less freedom. Staying a VP benefits her more, frankly.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes