felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh bullshit.
who sent the HOTs to the Preps party?

Quinn doesn't have that power. then it is evident that Quinn advised Sage that way for her own interests, but Sage took that advice thinking it was the best solution for the HOTs as the Preps paid more.

the idea is Quinn's, but the decision remains with Sage.

if Riona had said it was Quinn's idea, what would essentially change? Sage wouldn't have made a good impression on it anyway, it meant either Sage takes Quinn's advice passively, and at that point it's better that Quinn be in charge directly, or that Sage agreed with Quinn's idea.

shady deals are a separate chapter, prep party was boring regardless of Quinn's trades, and that's what HOTs complain about

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Of course, did both but looking at it objectively, Sage asks MC to come over. The girls in the house care for her and pretty sure would take care of her, but Sage wants MC to come and help. The reason is obvious, she likes MC more than she thinks she does.

Also, would you ditch a sick friend you promised to help for a "surprise" with a different girl? If it didn't butcher Jill path for completion purposes, I would never choose to go with Jill. Sage is at least a friend, and friends always come first. It's wrong

also in my opinion from the point of view of MC there is no doubt about what he should do

however from our point of view, as players who know everything that is going on, it's pretty much the opposite.

on the one hand there is a girl who is under the pressure of a despicable guy because of us, on the other a girl who has a bit of fever and feels lonely, to whom we have already run once in the rain to comfort her .

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019

Quinn doesn't have that power. then it is evident that Quinn advised Sage that way for her own interests, but Sage took that advice thinking it was the best solution for the HOTs as the Preps paid more.

if Riona had said it was Quinn's idea, what would essentially change? Sage wouldn't have made a good impression on it anyway, it meant either Sage takes Quinn's advice passively, and at that point it's better that Quinn be in charge directly, or that Sage agreed with Quinn's idea.

shady deals are a separate chapter, prep party was boring regardless of Quinn's trades, and that's what HOTs complain about
Most HOT's complain about the boring party, but Heather does the Math and calls bullshit that 'money issues' justification. So Riona quickly says it was Sage decission, when it was Quinn who set up her sorority president for her own personal reasons. We don't need to remind anyone who's Heather's boyfriend and why Riona and Quinn might want her to think it was all Sage's idea - fortunately, Tommy catches who's the mastermind

Reactions: rocopc

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Most HOT's complain about the boring party, but Heather does the Math and calls bullshit that 'money issues' justification. So Riona quickly says it was Sage decission, when it was Quinn who set up her sorority president for her own personal reasons. We don't need to remind anyone who's Heather's boyfriend and why Riona and Quinn might want her to think it was all Sage's idea - fortunately, Tommy catches who's the mastermind
I don't think so. Tommy knows who Quinn is and he knows how it works from the HOTs, in fact it is with Quinn that he complains, not with Sage (unlike MC for example who asks Sage for an explanation)

and I don't think Riona doesn't know about the (past?) collaboration relationship between Tommy and Quinn

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Need professional member assist missing one unlocked couldn't success.
It's Rose, the redhead stripper. In ep3 you have to choose party without limits in the strip club, then go to Derek in the end of the episode. After the free roam in ep4, You'll need to have neutral/Dik affinity and 3$ to unlock her service.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GoodDay2u

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Tommy doesn't "catch" the mastermind, Sage told the MC it was Quinn's idea and the MC told the DIKs.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Soundtrack is so good.
I have rip it from game files and listen to it sometimes and I can remind every scenes, so good.

That's why it's criminal to play it on mute, you loosing so much details.

Reactions: ZokiPl

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, they needed money, Dawe stopped buying sugar pills, DIKs can only buy so much. What's the option there? Rich snobs. How to get in touch with them? Using Sage's position and her family status to hook up something that looks totally not suspicious. The using stays there, there was no ulterior motive there. Quinn simply didn't care about it, or didn't want Tommy to get mad. Or didn't think much about it, hell, if she got the position of the president she would have less freedom. Staying a VP benefits her more, frankly.
Using people is bad, even using them a little bit. And if she didn't want Tommy to get mad then why didn't she tell him the HOT's were cancelling?

Last edited by a moderator:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

The HOT's changing their plans wasn't a betrayal of the DIK's, they still had time to hire the Pink Rose girls. Not telling the DIK's that they wouldn't be at the evaluation party was the betrayal, and that was on Quinn. The rest of the HOT's were upset about the shitty party and the relationship with the DIK's. Riona telling everyone that it was all Sage's doing is an attempt to undermine her with the sister's and cover Quinn's ass. The rest of your reasoning is as I said before bullshit.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Using people is bad, even using them a little bit. And if she didn't want Tommy to get mad then why didn't she tell him the HOT's were cancelling?
I don't think they were making the case that it was morally permissible, just that it was... well, "just business" as I put it earlier. Sorry to repeat myself, but I'm not sure how to elaborate on that. Quinn and Riona are potentially in very deep shit and they need money, and while Riona's problem largely seems to be that she's the sub in an abusive relationship, Quinn clearly has the, uhh... let's say moral flexibility to dump her friends if it keeps herself out of harm. Would at least fit her background, I think.

And yes, in a weird way, I do think Quinn views Sage as a friend, fucked up as that may be.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Hey guys please don't use double posting, edit your message, let's keep the forum happy (I already look like the helmet) :KEK:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I don't think they were making the case that it was morally permissible, just that it was... well, "just business" as I put it earlier. Sorry to repeat myself, but I'm not sure how to elaborate on that. Quinn and Riona are potentially in very deep shit and they need money, and while Riona's problem largely seems to be that she's the sub in an abusive relationship, Quinn clearly has the, uhh... let's say moral flexibility to dump her friends if it keeps herself out of harm. Would at least fit her background, I think.

And yes, in a weird way, I do think Quinn views Sage as a friend, fucked up as that may be.
Just because Q & R need money doesn't justify anything. Why don't they rob a liqour store, or kidnap a baby? Would that make those act's moral?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The HOT's changing their plans wasn't a betrayal of the DIK's, they still had time to hire the Pink Rose girls. Not telling the DIK's that they wouldn't be at the evaluation party was the betrayal, and that was on Quinn. The rest of the HOT's were upset about the shitty party and the relationship with the DIK's. Riona telling everyone that it was all Sage's doing is an attempt to undermine her with the sister's and cover Quinn's ass. The rest of your reasoning is as I said before bullshit.

I didn't do any reasoning ... I just clarified the roles

Sage is the president of the HOTs and she makes the decisions. Sage should have asked Quinn about why she didn't alert the DIKs as MC explained the situation to her, did she? we don't know but the HOTs still don't know, so the first one to cover Quinn's ass was Sage first.
and this is because she continues to trust Quinn and because she is distracted by something else.

that the HOTs went to the PREPs because Sage decided it, badly advised by Quinn, it's a fact, not an opinion

what Riona hides are the real reasons why Quinn pushed for this choice

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes