CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
If you want to enjoy this game in the best quality, then bite the bullet and get the full, 11GB uncompressed version.
Eventually we'll need the mods to put up some torrent links :\ or when it becomes 20gb I cant DL because of mega limits.

DPC found a way to touch NTR and Incest fans:

Tybal is Soft-NTR with Jill
MC Mom is Soft-Incest with these braless flashback
Wait, I thought DPC already nodded 'cest with Jade's "roleplay"

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
DPC found a way to touch NTR and Incest fans:

Tybal is Soft-NTR with Jill
MC Mom is Soft-Incest with these braless flashback

:ROFLMAO:
Wait, I thought DPC already nodded 'cest with Jade's "roleplay"
That's what I've always said...despite public declarations, he isn't necessarily against those sorts of things, he's just crafty about how he implements it to avoid the Patreon hammer.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
it was not completely useless, it advanced the storyline of Cathe and marginally that of Nichole.

if it has to be put aside to make room for the main stories ok, but if it has to be replaced by another fantasy application we can stay like this

some progress the relationship with Bella has been made, but if they have sex we all know very well that someone will knock on the door
Absolutely, I liked Swyper, it was too much fun. We need to interact with Arieth more :KEK:
If this happens, the one who knocks the door will get that door up in his/her ass vertically.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Seriously tho, there should be something good with the new phone, DPC emphasized it a lot, expecting something big from it. It can be a simple thing as well. Like idk, a Telegram copycat app for DIKs maybe? Or straight up WhatsApp app to set up groups to communicate. I can imagine DIKs using it to tell their brothers "bro, the chick you mentioned is here, come over here" etc. Other than that, we already have Rooster, the puzzle game and beating game.

Let's just pray he doesn't go and switch the boxing app with something like Candy Crush bootleg

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
This is a NTR free zone.
But you can bang someones wife in the game, while you flirt with her son's "love interest" in your spare time... Also you lick your best friends love interest out, have sex with someone who already has a bf and it's highly implied you will be able to sleep with Heather in future episodes another friends GF

I guess it's technically netorare...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But you can bang someones wife in the game, while you flirt with her son's "love interest" in your spare time... Also you lick your best friends love interest out, have sex with someone who already has a bf and it's highly implied you will be able to sleep with Heather in future episodes another friends GF

I guess it's technically netorare...
It isn't. Check the definition again.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Don't know about you guys but i'm really hoping the next Bella scene will have some dirty talk, music is great and all but it needs more spice
While that would be great, it's also the case that Bella isn't exactly the talkative type.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Get mixed up on which is classified as "the protagonist stealing the girl from another guy"
Netorare (NTR) is a girl being stolen from the protag by someone else, Netori is when the protag will steal/have sexual relations with someone who's already in a relationship.

There will be no NTR in this game. Perhaps it would be better if we defined it as NTR (netorare (bad)) and NTI (netori (acceptable)) that way there wouldn't be so much confusion.

rj677

May 30, 2020
The thing is that, if DPC is trying to make this game even a little bit realistic in terms of what happens when you date/have sex with multiple girls, then perhaps some of them will not react well to the MC choosing someone else over them and this is where the "punishment" would be.

A big example of that would be Jill, someone who really wears her heart on her sleeve and is very sensitive, that if you were to pursue her, have sex with her (possibly take her virginity too), but then choose someone like Sage, she's very likely to be crushed by that, massively so, and seeing that moment is likely to be just as soul-crushing for the player as it is for her and designed to make you feel like shit for having done this to her.

This kind of thing could happen before entering into a serious, committed, official relationship, or could even be the moment when you decide, but I think there is scope and possibility that a "punishment" of seeing a LI be crushed by your choice of another and/or finding you've been with others whilst being with them could happen.
Yes, you bring out good points. My initial point was that we shouldnt be "punished" with the LI that we chose if the manwhoring happened just until things turned serious. What you said is always bound to happen on the manwhore path, because the other LIs would feel betrayed, so I could see DPC fill us with guilt as a punishment :HideThePain:

Regarding what you said about Jill, I think you are right. And DPC also thinks you are right. I say that because what other reason did he have to force DIK players out of the threesome with Nicole and Sandy? Im not saying it was a bad decision, Im just saying that it looked out of character for a DIK MC to do that. So my thinking is that DPC is warning us that Jill isnt to be fucked with (I think there is a pun there, but I cant seem to remember it...:KEK:)

At least, that opens an interesting question for the next episodes: Will all MCs that went to the date with Jill be completely locked out of scenes with side characters and other LIs in ep7 and onwards? How will that influence the existing relationship with M&J? :unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
At least, that opens an interesting question for the next episodes: Will all MCs that went to the date with Jill be completely locked out of scenes with side characters and other LIs in ep7 and onwards? How will that influence the existing relationship with M&J? :unsure:
That is going to be interesting to see in Ep 7 because by going on the date with Jill, it stopped him from doing something with 3 people. Granted, they are side girls, but earlier he was looking at the photo and could be questioning what he was doing by pursuing Jill whilst also pursuing Sage, and Bella, and being in some kind of relationship with M&J, and all the stuff he's done with side girls. So how this is going to be handled in Ep 7 will be interesting because if he avoided flings with side girls, what is this going to mean for main LIs? Yes, they're the main ones and more important, but if he can't have Nora, Nicole, and Sandy, it might seem odd that he'll jump on Sage, and/or Bella, and/or Maya, and/or Josy in Ep 7 without so much as a second thought.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
What do you think is in the locked room in Isabella's house? maybe the dead husband? or the soldier? a secret dungeon maybe hahaha
Can't believe the number of people missing the opportunity to open the door the one (and only) time Bella leaves it unlocked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
This is a pretty good question. I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. As for M&J, I think it'll remain the same depending on what your relationship with them is.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes