Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Guys I have a good theory (I think at least) about Quinn, Rhiona, Chad, Burke, Cathy.

According to my theory, Quinn and Rhiona started dealing drugs on campus to pay their tuition. They got caught by Burke and he then blackmailed them (wanted a piece of the pie). He then demanded more and more and Quinn/Rhiona then persuaded the HOTs girls to better the HOTs account with a little prostitution. But in fact they forked it over to give it to Burke, because he was always asking for more. Therefore probably also the party with the Preps around the drug conversion to increase. But Burke probably got that from the prostitution and Widert it a chance. He tricked Chad (remember the fight with MC) so he thought MC was blackmailing him. It came as it had to come. Burke also wanted to talk to Chad alone in his office again. After that came the final scene with Chad and Quinn, where Chad had to talk to Quinn. I assume Burke wants to set up a big prostitution ring and logically needs Quinn to do it. Quinn/Burke publish the pictures of Cathy to have a scapegoat in the worst case (in any case she is discredited). Explanation comes shortly why. At the end of EP6 Burke deletes a girl from the computer. From a criminal point of view even clever (more or less). But every girl who is not in the books logically does not pay tuition fees and so Burke can pocket all the money. But it is possible that Cathy has access to the books and is therefore discredited. Maybe even set up as a scapegoat.

Only a theory but for me comprehensible.
(Please for your opinion to it)

Translated with DeepL
Hmm. Possible

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
my theory: Chad is gay, Jill's sister is your mom, and Maya may end up committing sucide or some form of self harm.

Edit: Its Maya not Josy lol got them switched up.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
my theory: Chad is gay, Jill's sister is your mom, and Josy may end up committing sucide or some form of self harm.
I also believe that Jill is the aunt of the MC. She is a little older than the MC and therefore it could fit.
I have another daring theory. Watch out if Bella is the MC's stepmother.
Could work out if Neil (MC DAD) is Bella's husband and ran off with Jill's sister. Since they did not want to be found, they have given themselves new names. That could be funny if Neil brings scrap to the DIK Mansion and should meet Bella.

But why would Josy hurt herself. I think not. I'm more afraid of Maya, because she really got a raw deal. But MC and Josy will be there for her.

Translated with DeepL

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: WhamBamKam and 610

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
I also believe that Jill is the aunt of the MC. She is a little older than the MC and therefore it could fit.
Could work out if Neil (MC DAD) is Bella's husband and ran off with Jill's sister. Since they did not want to be found, they have given themselves new names. That could be funny if Neil brings scrap to the DIK Mansion and should meet Bella.

But why would Josy hurt herself. I think not. I'm more afraid of Maya, because she really got a raw deal. But MC and Josy will be there for her.

Translated with DeepL
You're right, I meant Maya not Josey (I'm horrible with names) because of her abusive dad not willing to give her the tuition money.

Reactions: dalli_x

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
But the possibility is there. I'm the kind of person that if it's mentioned, it stays in my brain. Hypothetical, theoretical, literal, whatever. The thought is there now. Just my nature. :LOL:

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019

Translated with DeepL
Jill is 2 years older than MC.
MC's mom died giving birth to MC. She died when Jill was only 2 years old.
Jill has memories of her sister, such as reading and listening to music together.
A 2 year old cannot recall memories like that.
There's a picture of Jill as a child with her sister, can't be MC's mom because she is dead by then.
The picture of Jill's sister in her room looks completely different to MC's mom.

1612904112162.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I never read your rationale. Why is that not possible?
Jill could (could) have been born as a nestling. And she definitely older than the MC by 1-2 years.

Please enlighten me.
What he said.
white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png
Jill has memories of her sister, such as reading and listening to music together.
There's a picture of Jill as a child with her sister, can't be MC's mom because she is dead by then.
The picture of Jill's sister in her room looks completely different to MC's mom.

View attachment 1028513

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019

View attachment 1028513
Damn, but how do you know that the picture of her sister, was actually her sister.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Damn, but how do you know that the picture of her sister, was actually her sister.
Since her sister is dead she would keep a picture of them together as a memoir. The woman looks fairly young too, it's highly likely to be her sister.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Those of us in the "No" camp probably have said it a thousand times...
Combined, yes, it probably is that much.

It would be kind of weird for Jill to have a picture of a young girl on the shoulders of and older girl and for that to not be her and her sister. Since the other picture is of Bella, an important person in her life, it stands to very good reason that this is her sister who was also someone important in Jill's life.

ep2_freeroam_ano30b.jpg

Reactions: Jumbi

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Combined, yes, it probably is that much.

It would be kind of weird for Jill to have a picture of a young girl on the shoulders of and older girl and for that to not be her and her sister. Since the other picture is of Bella, an important person in her life, it stands to very good reason that this is her sister who was also someone important in Jill's life.

View attachment 1028530
With over 5000 pages someone must have said it already but what if the reason the second picture appears to be in B&W is that it's faded due to age and that it's actually of Jill's mum and sister? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
But let's be honest.
I think the picture with Jill is Bella. Compare the eyebrows. I can also be mistaken. But the eyebrows are damn similar.
And on the picture Jill is at least 4 or 5 years old.
We've seen what Bella looked like when she was young at 18 years old. She doesn't look like the woman in the picture.
It would be weird to have two pictures of Bella anyways, that woman is someone else. Again, very likely Jill's sister.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So if it really is Jill's sister, then it doesn't fit with the age difference of Jill and MC either. On the picture Jill is at least 4 years old and Jill and MC are not so far apart.
No but it being an old photo of Jill's mum and sister, possibly taken by Jill herself using her mum's Polaroid (the same one Jill has during the picnic) does fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 610

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just played the part with Tommy's FakeID again.
I think Josy fans should not accept the FakeID. Tommy is taking pictures and that could go to shit if he catches MC and Josy.

Reactions: KristopheH

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
With over 5000 pages someone must have said it already but what if the reason the second picture appears to be in B&W is that it's faded due to age and that it's actually of Jill's mum and sister? :unsure:
Probably to signify that it's an older picture, the symbolism of nostalgia, and all that.

From a more realistic slant, it could be the polaroid camera has a black and white setting.

But let's be honest.
I think the picture with Jill is Bella. Compare the eyebrows. I can also be mistaken. But the eyebrows are damn similar.
And on the picture Jill is at least 4 or 5 years old.
The one holding up the little girl on their shoulders is most definitely not Bella. Her entire facial structure is different to Bella's. Also, I'd say young Jill looks to be about 8 or 9 here.

So if it really is Jill's sister, then it doesn't fit with the age difference of Jill and MC either. On the picture Jill is at least 4 years old and Jill and MC are not so far apart.
It does fit. Jill and the MC are only 2 years apart and, as I said, Jill looks more like she's about 8 or 9 in that picture. Her sister here looks to be about 16-18 and the age gap between them is entirely possible. I knew a girl way back when I was in school whose parents had their 4th daughter when she was 12.

Jill's parents could be much older than the MC's, or at least his Mom who was only about 18 or 20 when she had him and Neil was closer to 30. Jill's 21 now and if her sister was at least 8 years older than her, then her parents could be at least 47, and that's perfectly feasible.

No but it being an old photo of Jill's mum and sister, possibly taken by Jill herself using her mum's Polaroid (the same one Jill has during the picnic) does fit.
That's another possibility, in which case the young girl being not much older than Jill would fit quite well. However, the young girl looks like the Jill model with the morph applied to it, so I'd still say it's her and her sister.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes