Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
With the hairstyle, the change when it comes is not very big. I would actually say that she has combed.
:rolleyes:
In my opinion, the change of clothes means more. As I said, she seems more adult with the clothes.:unsure:
I actually like that hairstyle on her, but thanks for sharing that render - she looks really cute in that sweater. I eliminated Maya as a LI a while back, but I still am good maintaining a friendship with her.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Sally is the most likely because she gets featured in Patreon wallpapers, and all other female characters in those are ones that the MC can get sexual with, so this seems like a likely hint that something will happen with her.
Yeah, Sally was my main reason to ask. Because, with Heather we had some explicit hints and a lot of sexual tension with her, so having some action with her is certain. But, with Sally however the MC have nothing in common, and she doesn't seems to like that much his attitude, even a well-mannered chick MC. Maybe she's secretly into bad boys haha

Reactions: Kellermann

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
If any side girl deserves to be a love interest or main girl, that would be Quinn, Riona, Jade or Nicole.
Actually i would even narrow it done to just Quinn and Jade and while some people think Quinn could potentially die i think that role is probably going be filled by Jade, she's more then likely going to be put in the crosshairs of whatever is going on with the HOTS/Burke plot.

Hopefully i'm wrong but it's been gut feeling iv had ever since like episode 4 came out.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I always said that once Josy came into the picture all of Maya's character development got shot and she even regressed to a certain degree.
With this I feel like it's kinda gone both ways. Josy has really grown on me, and I'm just lying in the weeds waiting for my solo route opportunity to open up with her, but I feel like both Maya & Josy, once they got together at the end of Ep3 and into Ep4, have had somewhat stagnant development, especially Josy - maybe it's better if you're in the throuple with them - I rejected that at the end of Ep4 when prompted so not sure there - but outside of Josy's dad coming to the school and that conflict resolving itself there hasn't been much going on with her in my playthrough - just a little commentary here and there on Tommy being a jerk, but not much else. I'm really hoping once the solo routes open up, and I feel pretty confident that they will develop more.

Exactly
View attachment 1027975
What a waste of butt not being able to spank him
I remember being a patron during this poll...yet another example of how the worst possible outfit won the poll. I really wonder about these people voting, sometimes. 2, 3, and 4 are all light years ahead of 1. The bottom two are by far the best. I just think the shirt in 1 and 2 is just hideous and not even remotely Josy's style, although the shorts look good (jeans are better though, framing that ass perfectly for a smack).

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Gents, gents, gents. Let's not narrow down our options. We want ALL side girls to be main girls because we want, nae we DEMAND a BaDIK harem.
Nope, not me.

This should definitely not have a harem, you better pray you actually get a Josy/Maya throuple at the end of the game because that probably won't happen either.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I remember being a patron during this poll...yet another example of how the worst possible outfit won the poll. I really wonder about these people voting, sometimes. 2, 3, and 4 are all light years ahead of 1. The bottom two are by far the best. I just think the shirt in 1 and 2 is just hideous and not even remotely Josy's style, although the shorts look good (jeans are better though, framing that ass perfectly for a smack).
Agreed. I want pink pants Josy :love:

Nope, not me.

This should definitely not have a harem, you better pray you actually get a Josy/Maya throuple at the end of the game because that probably won't happen either.
Excellent, more for me! :D
Seriously though as long as Sage doesn't die, I won't be too devastated at the end of the game.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I would consider it maybe for a second or two, but it would depend on how my Jill route went. My morbid curiosity might win out though if that were to happen.
I highly recommend doing multiple playthroughs as both a CHICK and a DIK. Sage is my canon playthrough girl, but I have saves for all of the other main girls and some side girls too (like a Quinn-centric save). My DIK manwhore playthrough is the most fun for obvious reasons. :devilish:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I highly recommend doing multiple playthroughs as both a CHICK and a DIK. Sage is my canon playthrough girl, but I have saves for all of the other main girls and some side girls too (like a Quinn-centric save). My DIK manwhore playthrough is the most fun for obvious reasons. :devilish:
I could NEVER be the typical male sticking the MCs schlong in every pie. It's so unlike how I am IRL. I know it's a game, but I don't like lying to girls, or being a douche to people, and I sure as hell don't drink or smoke. It would take A LOT, and I mean a whole HELL of A LOT for me to be a full douche DIK in this game.

I don't like the M&J route. Sage would be my only other go to. I wouldn't touch Bella because of her Jill connection. And most of the HOTs, in my eyes, are slut skeevers. No thanks. I don't need keyboard crabs. :sick::ROFLMAO:

Feet flirting with Jill is much more fun than having my MC screw a walking petri dish.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
100% agree, however, in the end of the day DPC was able to make it work. It looked better ingame, than in the polls.
Incoming Josy pics, and I'm not even sorry :p :ROFLMAO:
BTW, Dream Threesome(y):cool:
BeingADIK 2021-02-10 01-45-04-12.png
BeingADIK 2021-02-10 01-45-23-13.png
BeingADIK 2021-02-10 01-45-19-48.png
BeingADIK 2021-02-10 01-47-41-75.png
BeingADIK 2021-02-10 01-47-45-34.png

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Keep that chick away from my Jill. Not my dream threesome. Never. I share Jill with no one (or at least, that's how I think and DPC better not ruin that for me)

I remember at the end of E4 was it, that Jill and Josy were interacting. Feelings of dread immediately overcame me.

Just the thought of it makes me want to puke up the nice Japanese dinner I had tonight. :sick:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I could NEVER be the typical male sticking the MCs schlong in every pie. It's so unlike how I am IRL. I know it's a game, but I don't like lying to girls, or being a douche to people, and I sure as hell don't drink or smoke. It would take A LOT, and I mean a whole HELL of A LOT for me to be a full douche DIK in this game.

I don't like the M&J route. Sage would be my only other go to. I wouldn't touch Bella because of her Jill connection. And most of the HOTs, in my eyes, are slut skeevers. No thanks. I don't need keyboard crabs. :sick::ROFLMAO:

Feet flirting with Jill is much more fun than having my MC screw a walking petri dish.
In real life, every boy should also be a DIK for a while. One should only not miss the time for the jump. Because in the end, honesty, decision-making ability, the ability to know yourself and face consequences make a MAN.

To always be a DIK means never to become an adult and thus you will inevitably fail in life. In one way or another.

I don't mean that personally, but in general.
In case my translator messed up again.

Translated with DeepL

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I wonder if these warmer outfits mean we will be getting a bit of a time skip towards the end of the episode. Certainly these are more appropriate for the approaching autumn weather. When we last left off, weren't we still in September?

Yes DPC YES, my diabolical plan of a Halloween episode is coming to fruition. Can't wait to see what each girl chooses for her costume. As long as "sexy" is in front of the costume name, all will be well.
Given what passes for normal wear in the BaDIK universe, I have to wonder if Halloween costumes are more along the lines of Elizabethan nobles and American Gothic schoolmarms. :p

In order of likelihood (from most to least)

1. Cathy
2. Heather
3. Bella
963. Jill :ROFLMAO:
I'd actually rank them

1. Bella
2. Cathy
20. Heather
318. Jill

Episode 8 is going to be the end of the season, and my guess is DPC will want to end on a relatively even keel for the Steam compilation. That means Episode 7 is the chance to whack us over the head with the drama club. Since DPC just played the Maya's Dad card, the biggest stick around (no, not counting that bat!) has got to be Bella. Whatever horror lies at the heart of Isabella, I don't think there's a better way to catapult it into the daylight than to finally have the MC go all the way with her.

So that's my guess. If it does happen, though, I don't think it will end well.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Given what passes for normal wear in the BaDIK universe, I have to wonder if Halloween costumes are more along the lines of Elizabethan nobles and American Gothic schoolmarms. :p

I'd actually rank them

1. Bella
2. Cathy
20. Heather
318. Jill

Episode 8 is going to be the end of the season, and my guess is DPC will want to end on a relatively even keel for the Steam compilation. That means Episode 7 is the chance to whack us over the head with the drama club. Since DPC just played the Maya's Dad card, the biggest stick around (no, not counting that bat!) has got to be Bella. Whatever horror lies at the heart of Isabella, I don't think there's a better way to catapult it into the daylight than to finally have the MC go all the way with her.

So that's my guess. If it does happen, though, I don't think it will end well.
A lot of people here are expecting the MC to have sex with Bella soon but personally ill shocked if that actually happens. DPC is going to cockblock you guys with Bella for at least another year.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Keep that chick away from Jill. Not my dream threesome. Never. I share Jill with no one (or at least, that's how I think and DPC better not ruin that for me)

Just the thought of it makes me want to puke up the nice Japanese dinner I had tonight. :sick:
:p :cool: (y)
2KDMeLHo_aQ.jpg
zcLRSH1A8_8.jpg
A_3zMiGU7sE.jpg
XApc41ua8BE.jpg

before you freak out , these are "just" custom Renders, at least for Now.......:cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes