shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
felicemastronzo I can certainly see myself eating more of these, like I'm Canadian and now I know why my countrymen post memes about maple syrup and etc. I'll look into fresh ingredients, I'd like to try them with fresh batter.

But back to the game before some mod comes and removes my comment for being off topic.

So, I'm a nerd right, like I would fit in the tri betas and the thing I missed the most was the school aspect in episodes 5 and 6 but if I remember correctly they take place on the weekend. Anyway, I'm looking forward to having Bella as a teacher at some point in the game.

Which frat would you guys or girls join?
:unsure: To be honest I would probably have joined the jocks. They seem the most likely to be active in sports, and while I did well enough academically, I was always quite sporty in high school. I can also see myself hanging out with Anthony. These days though I would probably join the nerds for a game of D&G.

Reactions: Casmyr

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Definately the tri-betas then!

I hope you really like D&G.... :ROFLMAO:

Edit: I’m really not glutton for punishment, but it would be interesting to see more of the nerd group outside of the D&G playthroughs... I don’t think we will, but you never know...
In my university I always spent it with the boys who liked video games, anime, etc and those things I had a great time, in fact, they even made LAN Party, when I took my girlfriend to meet them she was somewhat exeptical but in the end she also loved spending time with them because she had fun too, so with the tri I'm likely to have more fun and beware that I'm not like them, only that we shared similar tastes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure: To be honest I would probably have joined the jocks. They seem the most likely to be active in sports, and while I did well enough academically, I was always quite sporty in high school. I can also see myself hanging out with Anthony. These days though I would probably join the nerds for a game of D&G.
hatred towards D&G is all about passive/aggressive. because we know we would end up doing that :cry: :cry: :ROFLMAO:

casual200102

Sep 2, 2020
felicemastronzo I can certainly see myself eating more of these, like I'm Canadian and now I know why my countrymen post memes about maple syrup and etc. I'll look into fresh ingredients, I'd like to try them with fresh batter.

But back to the game before some mod comes and removes my comment for being off topic.

So, I'm a nerd right, like I would fit in the tri betas and the thing I missed the most was the school aspect in episodes 5 and 6 but if I remember correctly they take place on the weekend. Anyway, I'm looking forward to having Bella as a teacher at some point in the game.

Knowing then what i know about life now. I would have joined the DIK's but i would have had friends in the other Frats and Soror.

On Campus I definitely would have befriended the Tri-Beta's and i would have been friends with Anthony Tri_Alphas and Lucas and maybe Gordon from Alpha-Nu. Out of the Sorors i would have been close with Camila, Riona, Mona, Ashley, Sage ,Josey, and Maya. I could see being cool with Elena. Sally seems cool but we'd have a love hate thing going on trying to get on each others nerves. Heather annoys me :/...i think we'd be worse than myself and Sally.
Quin, and Lilly would be a like dislike relationship. I'm not sure if i could trust Mel.
I definitely would be around Jill and Bella. Maybe Cathy and Jade (jury still out on that).

What about you guys? On campus who would your friends be?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
None. I don't go in for those sorts of antics or the inherent tribalism that exists within frat culture.

Of the guys, the only one that I like is Jacob. He seems like a really chilled guy, but also a reasonable and sensible sort of person. All the other DIKs are either too stupid, too juvenile, or too self-absorbed.

For the girls, I feel like Sage, Camila, Ashley, and Jill could be good as friends. Oh, and KRJ. ;)

AchedCroissant Maya and Josy wouldn't be my friends, they'd be my lovers. :sneaky:

casual200102

Sep 2, 2020
None. I don't go in for those sorts of antics or the inherent tribalism that exists within frat culture.

Of the guys, the only one that I like is Jacob. He seems like a really chilled guy, but also a reasonable and sensible sort of person. All the other DIKs are either too stupid, too juvenile, or too self-absorbed.

For the girls, I feel like Sage, Camila, Ashley, and Jill could be good as friends. Oh, and KRJ. ;)

AchedCroissant Maya and Josy wouldn't be my friends, they'd be my lovers. :sneaky:
Jacob would have probably been my best friend seeing how we both artistic. I originally went to college for graphic design. but i will say everyone needs a Derek in their life. He would have been my bro.

I forgot to mention another friend would have been the cafeteria worker.

Reactions: Actuallythedog

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it's really hard to answer, I tend to confide in everyone so I've had very different people among my friends, from dissident punks to altar boys....

let's say that among the characters of BADIK I would gladly hang out:
Jacob, Rusty, Josy, Jill, Mona, Cathe, Arieth, Elena, John boy, Jamie, Leon, Riona and hopefully Sage.

Reactions: ThePresident451

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I am already almost hitting episode 5 in my second playthrough of the game. This time my character is leaning towards the neutral affinity. Truly the MC should have the choice of not making out with Bella if he decides to visit her to say thanks for her support. Although I will be honest here, I really suspected that some sexual activity would take place between these two in that event.

And on the Maya/Josy path, when the time comes for the MC to put his cards on the table (the meeting with them in the DIKs library, Ep. 4), it feels incomplete to me that he cannot show real interest on one instead of the other. Instead he is only given the chance to go for the romantic relationship or for the friendship with the two of them.

Those two moments could have been better.

Reactions: Razrback16

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I am already almost hitting episode 5 in my second playthrough of the game. This time my character is leaning towards the neutral affinity. Truly the MC should have the choice of not making out with Bella if he decides to visit her to say thanks for her support. Although I will be honest here, I really suspected that some sexual activity would take place between these two in that event.

And on the Maya/Josy path, when the time comes for the MC to put his cards on the table (the meeting with them in the DIKs library, Ep. 4), it feels incomplete to me that he cannot show real interest on one instead of the other. Instead he is only given the chance to go for the romantic relationship or for the friendship with the two of them.

Those two moments could have been better.
I won't talk about the ending of the fourth chapter, because I've already done it too many times, but I agree that it's a scene in which it's difficult to find oneself, it has to be accepted and that's that.

On the other hand, in chapter 5 I also found some oddities in the visit to Bella, I wasn't involved with either of them at all, Jill basically tries until the last moment and in fact if we accept her advances on the couch we enter directly into her route (the final decision about her). But it's Bella who's acting really weird... I hadn't gone to her in chapter 3, so no lewd scenes available, but she still keeps staring at you reacting weirdly when we do Yoga, when she sees us painting the fence... really the most lazily written character.

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I won't talk about the ending of the fourth chapter, because I've already done it too many times, but I agree that it's a science in which it's difficult to find oneself, it has to be accepted and that's that.

On the other hand, in chapter 5 I also found some oddities in the visit to Bella, I wasn't involved with either of them at all, Jill basically tries until the last moment and in fact if we accept her advances on the couch we enter directly into her route (the final decision about her). But it's Bella who's acting really weird... I hadn't gone to her in chapter 3, so no lewd scenes available, but she still keeps staring at you reacting weirdly when we do Yoga, when she sees us painting the fence... really the most lazily written character.
I don't think it's lazy writing, just think it's more of an issue with DPC wanting to keep mostly everything about Bella a secret which is why i have always said that she is going to be the crux of all the drama in BaDIK.

Nov 27, 2020

Spot on!

I pretty much dodged the ‘university experience’ bullet (for better or worse), so I can’t speak from experience, but I would be the same way in regard to frats. I wouldn’t ever want to voluntarily place myself with a distinct “group” of people. This is why the non-frat/sor relationships appeal to me.

I would, however, be that person who is (or at least tries to be) a friend to everyone. Haven’t really seen anyone in-game that I wouldn’t at least try to ‘get to know’ (were this ‘irl’). You bet your ass I would be the ‘student’ sitting with the teachers every opportunity I got. and that’s meant in no way sexual! Get your mind out of the gutter :LOL:) And if you strip all the romantic drama, Jill and Sage (even KRJ) seem like really cool people to actually study with

Of course, that’s much easier to say all this now, but even back then I was of the mindset that going to college was for educational purposes, not really finding a soulmate.

...I’m glad for everyone’s sake they’re not making games based on my ideal college experience! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think it's lazy writing, just think it's more of an issue with DPC wanting to keep mostly everything about Bella a secret which is why i have always said that she is going to be the crux of all the drama in BaDIK.
If MC isn't interested in Bella, and it's official, for her to be interested in him at this point, in front of Jill, is pretty ridiculous. (Especially since this interest then has no development).
nothing had to be revealed, just cut out all those moments of sexual tension, of awkwardness, which at that moment have no reason to be

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes