shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I've been very focused this week, working on the episode in chronological order. I played the episode, filling in blanks and improving the scenes as I went. This means I've been working on static renders, animations, phone content, dialogue, and music/sound effects.

I spent an afternoon taking an online course to get some fresh insight and ideas in cinematography as well. As a direct result of this, I added close to 100 static renders to improve episode 7.

The episode's layout is starting to come fully together, and I more or less know which scenes remain to write and pose.

I don't have many animations left to pose in total; I might add a few here and there as I develop the rest of the episode, but we're definitely close to the end in this area.

The most significant tasks left in the development are free roam events, static renders, and phone content.

2457 static renders and 212 animations have been produced. I have animations rendering right now and bring the total animation count to 222 animations when they are entirely produced. I don't have an estimation on how many static renders are left to pose, but I know it's plenty.

I didn't expect the animated content to be this much, and I went with the flow as I posed the animations, and I loved every second of it. It's definitely a next level episode in this regard, as I've focused on NSFW animations and made plenty of SFW animations to enhance the scenes.

Next week, I will continue to work in chronological order on the episode, so there will be progress in all areas in the next week's status update as well.

For the total progress so far, I estimate that I'm approximately 60-75% complete with the episode.

Poll News
In poll news, option number 3 won the cosmetic poll for Maya, with more than 50% of the total number of votes.

It will be featured in episode 7.

10,000 Patrons wallpaper series
Today's wallpaper is of Cathy. Enjoy, and as usual, download the full resolution versions in the attachments below.

View attachment 1032439
View attachment 1032440

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Ok, Cathy is starting to look super fucking hot, this new render and the one that was used as a background for the new phone we saw a while back... :sneaky:

But Maya?! She looks like she’s on the path to look like the not-to-be-spoken-of-again granny teacher that Derek banged. :eek: Ok, maybe not that bad. :cool:

Seve82

Jan 27, 2018
Recently finally decided to check this game out even tho I try to steer away from unfinished ones and boy was this game epic! Looking forward for coming episodes.

Reactions: ename144 and shazba

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

I've been very focused this week, working on the episode in chronological order. I played the episode, filling in blanks and improving the scenes as I went. This means I've been working on static renders, animations, phone content, dialogue, and music/sound effects.

I spent an afternoon taking an online course to get some fresh insight and ideas in cinematography as well. As a direct result of this, I added close to 100 static renders to improve episode 7.

The episode's layout is starting to come fully together, and I more or less know which scenes remain to write and pose.

I don't have many animations left to pose in total; I might add a few here and there as I develop the rest of the episode, but we're definitely close to the end in this area.

The most significant tasks left in the development are free roam events, static renders, and phone content.

2457 static renders and 212 animations have been produced. I have animations rendering right now and bring the total animation count to 222 animations when they are entirely produced. I don't have an estimation on how many static renders are left to pose, but I know it's plenty.

I didn't expect the animated content to be this much, and I went with the flow as I posed the animations, and I loved every second of it. It's definitely a next level episode in this regard, as I've focused on NSFW animations and made plenty of SFW animations to enhance the scenes.

Next week, I will continue to work in chronological order on the episode, so there will be progress in all areas in the next week's status update as well.

For the total progress so far, I estimate that I'm approximately 60-75% complete with the episode.

Poll News
In poll news, option number 3 won the cosmetic poll for Maya, with more than 50% of the total number of votes.

Today's wallpaper is of Cathy. Enjoy, and as usual, download the full resolution versions in the attachments below.

View attachment 1032439
View attachment 1032440

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
How good Cathy looks, I hope that dream of a threesome with her and Jade is fulfilled

EDIT:
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
let's assume that an actual involvement of Maya or Josy in the restaurant would be a very traumatic step, very NTR and therefore it becomes practically impossible. but if we talk about temptation, then it becomes credible.

having said that: Maya's slap to Quinn doesn't change anything, in fact it worsens Maya's position, it just shows Quinn how desperate she is and I don't think that being involved in the restaurant in this condition, of obvious need, can be considered a kindness towards Maya. moreover she would become even more a puppet in Quinn's hands, since besides being economically dependent, she would also be emotionally dependent, with her relationship with Josy (and possibly MC) in Quinn's hands
Doesn't matter how many times you think of ways they'll get involved because they won't and honestly, there isn't any credibility at all to any such theory because it is so clearly not within their characters to do this, no matter what the circumstances.

View attachment 1032439
View attachment 1032440

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Cathy looks scary here. :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilhares

darth sion

Nov 21, 2020
let's assume that an actual involvement of Maya or Josy in the restaurant would be a very traumatic step, very NTR and therefore it becomes practically impossible. but if we talk about temptation, then it becomes credible.

having said that: Maya's slap to Quinn doesn't change anything, in fact it worsens Maya's position, it just shows Quinn how desperate she is and I don't think that being involved in the restaurant in this condition, of obvious need, can be considered a kindness towards Maya. moreover she would become even more a puppet in Quinn's hands, since besides being economically dependent, she would also be emotionally dependent, with her relationship with Josy (and possibly MC) in Quinn's hands
Maybe not quinn's restaurant but pinkrose would be nice....she rubbed herself against mc and barely knew him :KEK:

simp.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mamameolhando

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
Well, I was hoping for Maya #6, but at least I got the outfit that I wanted for her. Cathy looks damn good, maybe the best I've ever seen her look. Whew, because I was starting to worry again when I saw Bighead McManlyface Sarah in the last render.
can you post all of it pls?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I've been writing this week and spent a few days working on a lewd scene (writing and posing static renders and animations).

I have approximately 10-15 animations left to pose for that scene. 209 animations have been posed in total, out of which 198 are fully rendered. So far, 25620 animation frames have been rendered for episode 7.

I spent some time playtesting the episode as well, and it is shaping up in some areas while feeling incomplete in others. As it stands right now, the written content for the episode is marginally shorter than for episode 6, but I have ~15-20 scenes left to write.

I have speculated before that episode 7 will be bigger than episode 6 and now I can say for sure that it's true. How much bigger and if the end of writing the script is in sight are the real questions, and I don't know the answer yet. All I know is that the episode will include a good deal of content regardless of how you play the game.

Poll News
In poll news, there was a $30 poll for an extra wallpaper that ended in a tie between Josy and Isabella. It's the first time that a poll has ended in a tie, and I have never thought of what would be a tiebreaker. Since it would feel disrespectful to patrons who voted to call only one of them the winner, I've decided to order one extra wallpaper of both Josy and Isabella for episode 7.

There's currently a poll for $10+ patrons to choose what Maya wears in episode 7. You can participate .

10,000 Patrons reward
I'm changing the weekly days for the wallpaper reward and will include the wallpaper with my Status update instead of on Saturdays.

So, it will be Wednesdays and Friday until I run out of wallpapers from now on.

Today's wallpaper is for Josy. Enjoy!

View attachment 1021611
View attachment 1021612

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Poll News

View attachment 1032439
View attachment 1032440

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Sounds like we're finally approaching the home stretch. DPC rendered a mere 3 animations this week, and a total of 307 statics in the last two weeks. His overall average is around 15.1 animations and 175.5 statics per week, but the static render rate is highly variable.
Once the 10 animations in the queue complete (presumably by next week), he will be very close to the upper bound of his expected animations. That fits with his claim that there probably won't be too many more animations, and the focus will be on writing, programming and statics from here on out. If we make a few assumptions along those lines, we get something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As before, the real question is how many static renders DPC needs to complete. He seems to have a better idea this week, but still not enough to announce a target. So the best we can do are my previous estimates of 4300-4800 based on the ratio of statics to animations of previous episodes. DPC's highest known static render rate is just over 300 per week. He should approach (or even exceed) that number as he wraps up other aspects of the episode, so I expect progress to accelerate a bit going forward.
My guess is that DPC would be done rendering the statics somewhere between the end of March at the soonest, and end of April at the latest. That's slightly more pessimistic than DPC's 60-75% complete estimate, but not too far off: we're currently 14 weeks out from Episode 6's release, so we should hit 100% in weeks 18.7-23.3 (call it between March 19 and April 23). Add 2 weeks for playtesting and our best guess at a release date is probably a window from early April and early May.
So we're getting there. In other news, that wasn't my favorite Maya look, but it's still good so no complaints. The Cathy wallpaper is fine, but the lighting in them remains bizarre; Cathy looks like she's standing in a Mass Effect Character screen, being illuminated by the Paragon/Renegade meter off to the side. Ah well, clearly these are first world problems.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe not quinn's restaurant but pinkrose would be nice....she rubbed herself against mc and barely knew him :KEK:

View attachment 1032559
there's the famous Lily invitation....

it doesn't change much between the two options, plus the Pink Rose would never even give the illusion of secrecy, everyone would know and pretty quickly too.

Of course we could have a scene where Josy thinks about it, but she would never go there.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey did anyone managed to grab a copy of the new phone GUI with Cathy on it as the wallpaper? Everywhere I find the post the images are gone...

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
You can't work that fast with Google Translate. I can't keep up with the thread sometimes.

I want Josy / Maya and MC to go to work and earn the money for Maya's classes as a three-way partnership. That would strengthen the bond between everyone because they would be there for one another.

Maybe MC is doing a self defense class for women. He has new kickboxing gloves.
Have you tried adding google translate as a browser extension? It roughly can translate anything in a page you are looking at, and might be a faster solution for you to try. That is what I did when I had to go through a ton of Russian pages in the past. I think English will work even better.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes