shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Oooh yeah, look at those child-bearing hips! :love:

Being the one-track-mind that I am with this game, ya'll know what I'm going to say, so I'm going to say it anyway.

My MC's story with Jill and Tybalt's interference of it. I didn't punch him after the mansion, but any more crap with him I'm going to want to bury him in concrete.
Given you're a big Jill fan, not sure in your perusing of older post if you saw ep7 preview 4 of Jill. This is a

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The look on her face, not to mention her attire, she looks like she's about to take the next step... commence holding both hands!...

Last edited:

Youven

May 13, 2019
everything that is functional for the drama must be accepted, these are the rules of the game.

but we can't talk about realism as a rule... I'd say we've long passed the stage of realism.

I'm sure Maya won't flip a hamburger to pay for her studies, I'd bet money on it.
felicemastronzo, my man.

I missed you. How are you ?

As I can see, and as always, you're still as relevant as ever.

To answer your question, it will be all about money. To whom will the MC give the miserable 5000 dollars he got from his mother? That's the question.

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I personally think, if he was in the M&J route, it's going to Maya for tuition.

Me being biased, maybe something for Jill? Something that she would really care about, even though she doesn't really like personal wealth or possessions? Naturally, me being so locked on Jill, maybe a ring?

Maya seems like the best route here if that route was chosen, but maybe it could work as well if Maya was still a friend?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

Given you're a big Jill fan, not sure in your perusing of older post if you saw ep7 preview 4 of Jill. This is a

The look on her face, not to mention her attire, she looks like she's about to take the next step... commence holding both hands!...
Picture isn't showing up. I get the "oops" warning

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
felicemastronzo, my man.

I missed you. How are you ?

As I can see, and as always, you're still as relevant as ever.

To answer your question, it will be all about money. To whom will the MC give the miserable 5000 dollars he got from his mother? That's the question.
Youventus, is that you?:eek: :cry:

What happened to you? Where you been? You don't do that.:(

The impression is that the 5000$ is a very small amount, he can buy a couple of doses from Quinn if things go really bad... surely that check was put in Mc's hands to do something with it, but I don't think it's enough to solve Maya's problem...

"as relevant as ever" I don't know if that's a compliment...:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I hope thats not the case. If it goes to Maya, I really want DPC to have them use the money as a base to multiply it. Use it to start something that makes them money. Give Maya some character development to help her stand on her own. Use the money to teach her a lesson about being an adult. (Only downside is that DPC is already basically doing that with the DIKs, so it might become samey samey storywise.)

Youven

May 13, 2019
Youventus, is that you?:eek: :cry:

What happened to you? Where you been? You don't do that.:(

The impression is that the 5000$ is a very small amount, he can buy a couple of doses from Quinn if things go really bad... surely that check was put in Mc's hands to do something with it, but I don't think it's enough to solve Maya's problem...

"as relevant as ever" I don't know if that's a compliment...:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Of course, it is ! :)

Sorry for my long absence. I was working on french translation of Being a DIK, and I started with some french friend I meet in this thread a new team to create our own games.

My opinion is that the amount of 5000$ is and will remain as, by chance, the exact amount that will unlock the situation for each of the narrative arcs. The MC will then have to choose. This is the great drama at the end of the game.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Me being biased, maybe something for Jill? Something that she would really care about, even though she doesn't really like personal wealth or possessions? Naturally, me being so locked on Jill, maybe a ring?

Maya seems like the best route here if that route was chosen, but maybe it could work as well if Maya was still a friend?
Yeah, I'd be careful with that. I think Jill would be more turned off than anything if you either gave her the 5K or bought her something materialistic. Just take her out for another nice date, nothing fancy or expensive. She'll dig that. As for me, I made up my mind a long time ago, I'm giving 100% to Maya (simping ain't easy). If Neil wants more money then he can put in a few extra shifts and Quinn is getting shanked to death no matter what so I'm not giving her a damn thing. The DIKs need to continue to learn about money management, so they're not getting jack shit either.

• Haha
Reactions: Youven and dalli_x

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It looks like it's going to come down a decision between Maya or Quinn.

But that would mean they need the money, and if they don't get money there would be real consequences to the decision.

Money is going to Quinn regardless. Bye Bye Maya.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Of course, it is ! :)

Sorry for my long absence. I was working on french translation of Being a DIK, and I started with some french friend I meet in this thread a new team to create our own games.

My opinion is that the amount of 5000$ is and will remain as, by chance, the exact amount that will unlock the situation for each of the narrative arcs. The MC will then have to choose. This is the great drama at the end of the game.
and you've come back to put all this anxiety into me?!?!:mad:

Well, I'm glad anyway. ;) We'll see

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
...The impression is that the 5000$ is a very small amount, he can buy a couple of doses from Quinn if things go really bad... surely that check was put in Mc's hands to do something with it, but I don't think it's enough to solve Maya's problem...

I hope thats not the case. If it goes to Maya, I really want DPC to have them use the money as a base to multiply it. Use it to start something that makes them money. Give Maya some character development to help her stand on her own. Use the money to teach her a lesson about being an adult. (Only downside is that DPC is already basically doing that with the DIKs, so it might become samey samey storywise.)
...My opinion is that the amount of 5000$ is and will remain as, by chance, the exact amount that will unlock the situation for each of the narrative arcs. The MC will then have to choose. This is the great drama at the end of the game.
Maya is already enrolled in college. Surely she doesn't actually need tuition money, like, right now! She'd be paid up for the first semester at least.

But this 5K is actually 5K real cash. In the last Q&A DPC discussed that there were 3 economies. Pocket money, mansion money and real money. So the 5K is going to be used for something outside the usual game mechanics, and unfortunately Maya's tuition falls into that category... :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I completely agree.

and above all, I think that if this $5,000 solved the problem, he would have already given it to her, perhaps even without being in the troupe.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

Oh wow!

I'm guessing whatever Tybalt's trying to do surely isn't working.

Reactions: shazba

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Maya is already enrolled in college. Surely she doesn't actually need tuition money, like, right now! She'd be paid up for the first semester at least.

But this 5K is actually 5K real cash. In the last Q&A DPC discussed that there were 3 economies. Pocket money, mansion money and real money. So the 5K is going to be used for something outside the usual game mechanics, and unfortunately Maya's tuition falls into that category... :unsure:
You mean maybe like an apartment on/off campus? Something like that?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes