godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I'm seeing you all talking about the 5k, about how he would give the cash to maya or even quinn but you can actually buy good lawyers with 5k and he will need it, cause of tybalt is suing his ass :WeSmart:
Tybalt isn't suing anybody, it's just empty threats to spice up the boring Jill path.

If something was to come from crashing the prep party, it would have already happened, there were a lot of serious people at that party, people who would destroy MC and Derek and their entire families. But I guess they all left before the sprinkler system went off.

Jade doesn't even make a comment about getting all wet in her dress.

rj677

May 30, 2020
Would be cool if this was a bangfest that favours CHICK more than DIK this time, or maybe is equal to both sides. CHICKs and Neutrals can still have Maya, Josy, Jill, Bella, Sage, Camila, Riona, Nicole, and possibly even Lily since she favoured that in Ep 5, so maybe there could be some action with most of them for Neutral/CHICKs in Ep 7.
In my opinion, a bangfest that favours CHICK will never happen unless you factor in the Neutral players as well, and even that doesnt guarantee more banging than the DIK path, at least when it comes to what I think will happen is this upcoming episode:

-Sage and Bella are available in all affinities up until now, and that wont change in ep7. (My theory is that Bella wont get a sex scene in ep7... But that doesnt mean no sexy times :sneaky:

-Maya and Josy are available in all affinities IF you are already in a relationship with them (since ep4), and it could be a threesome or solo sex scenes

-Jill is the wildcard, and I have a suspicion that her first sex scene will be CHICK locked (However, this shouldnt be discussed until ep14 at the least :KEK: . In ep7, probably all affinities will have the scene because most likely it will be an hour long mouth to mouth with some ass and boob grabbing (with underwear, in case you perverted individuals are thinking that the BlueBalling Queen will let you see her Fully Naked :HideThePain:)

-Quinn, who I consider an LI, is confirmed to be only in the DIK path and I think will have a sex scene with the MC in ep7, continuing their relationship that has been building since ep4

-In the Pink Rose there will be most definitely a sex scene, maybe it will be a Brandi and Rose special... Or an introduction between Tania and the MCs schlong :devilish: (DIK exclusive, maybe?)

-From the rest of the girls I think Camila is likely to have a sex scene with MC, more than a week without the MCs dick will be to much for her :sneaky:. And if Mona is really leaving, it would be necessary to have a dickfelt heartfelt goodbye ;)

-Riona still has the "No Penetration Climax" Syndrome that the MC has to treat immediately... Poor Riona has lived with this for far too long

-After the scene in MacAllens, its obvious that Cathy isnt going through a good period in her life... Maybe a distraction is in order... Maybe that dickstraction could be organized by her best friend Jade :cool: (fantasy teacher MILF threesome that will probably happen... YET :devilish:)

PS: Damm, I really hope my MC is working on his stamina :BootyTime:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
honestly thinking about the 5k $
I'm not giving a dime to anyone in an instant short term

As for giving it to Maya
you're an adult now you gotta take care of yourself financially and mentally
no one's gonna save you every time you have a problem of course friends will be there for your encouragment

as for Quinn
well giving 5k $ to a Dug Addict Prostitution Ring Leader whose days are numbered not gonna happen Squidward at Grave 11022021175833.jpg

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
honestly thinking about the 5k $
I'm not giving a dime to anyone in an instant short term

As for giving it to Maya
you're an adult now you gotta take care of yourself financially and mentally
no one's gonna save you every time you have a problem of course friends will be there for your encouragment

as for Quinn
well giving 5k $ to a Dug Addict Prostitution Ring Leader whose days are numbered not gonna happen
I have a feeling that 5k is going towards Maya's tuition regardless of if we like it or not. :mad:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Maya is already enrolled in college. Surely she doesn't actually need tuition money, like, right now! She'd be paid up for the first semester at least.

But this 5K is actually 5K real cash. In the last Q&A DPC discussed that there were 3 economies. Pocket money, mansion money and real money. So the 5K is going to be used for something outside the usual game mechanics, and unfortunately Maya's tuition falls into that category... :unsure:
You're forgetting Maya's living expenses and rent probably more important than tuition money right now.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
After what she did with the MC at the AnO party? It would make really bad story-telling if that were the case.
Yeah, it's quite a leap of the imagination believing she is a cop at this point. Stripping at the club night after night, having drunken idiots grope her and finger bang her butt hole. Casually hanging out at a party (not really investigating anything) waiting for a teenager to come by with tequila so she can practice her sword swallowing technique. Not to mention the long months she had to spend in a high school prior her stripping debut so she could have her back story. All of this for the off chance she will see some drugs and pimps at B&R? Why subject herself to that abuse when she could just join the HOTs without being a stripper if B&R is really her target? And I don't see that much illegal going on at the Pink Rose that would warrant going undercover there. Oh no, some college frat boys used fake IDs or tipped a bouncer to get inside, crime of the century! Uh oh, a stripper wanking off a customer in a back room, call in Feds! Originally, I kind of hoped she was a cop, but those aren't things US. female cops do even if deep undercover.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Yeah, it's quite a leap of the imagination believing she is a cop at this point. Stripping at the club night after night, having drunken idiots grope her and finger bang her butt hole. Casually hanging out at a party (not really investigating anything) waiting for a teenager to come by with tequila so she can practice her sword swallowing technique. Not to mention the long months she had to spend in a high school prior her stripping debut so she could have her back story. All of this for the off chance she will see some drugs and pimps at B&R? Why subject herself to that abuse when she could just join the HOTs without being a stripper if B&R is really her target? And I don't see that much illegal going on at the Pink Rose that would warrant going undercover there. Oh no, some college frat boys used fake IDs or tipped a bouncer to get inside, crime of the century! Uh oh, a stripper wanking off a customer in a back room, call in Feds! Originally, I kind of hoped she was a cop, but those aren't things US. female cops do even if deep undercover.
To be fair undercover cops can do a lot more then you think. It usually varies on how deep they go and for who they are trying to bust. Specific guidelines and regulations tend to not matter depending on who the target is.

Stuff like this is normal and it can get way crazier depending on how deep they need to go to get the job done. There are some female cops who actually got married to the person they we're trying to bust, like i said its not black or white, most of the time it depends on the target and how valuable they are.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
To be fair undercover cops can do a lot more then you think. It usually varies on how deep they go and for who they are trying to bust. Specific guidelines and regulations tend to not matter depending on who the target is.

Stuff like this is normal and it can get way crazier depending on how deep they need to go to get the job done.

Well I think they can do a lot of things if their life is in jeopardy and usually having their cover blown means their life will absolutely be in immediate jeopardy. Backup is usually never far away, however. Lily though, she's not been in any danger and not sucking off MC wouldn't blow (heh) her cover. She pursues him in fact.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I have a feeling that 5k is going towards Maya's tuition regardless of if we like it or not. :mad:
I had similar feelings when episode 6 initially came out. But I can't believe Pinkcakes is that stupid.

I know he says he doesn't care what people say about his story and he's gonna do it his way regardless, but I don't think us running to Maya's rescue again is going to help out his pocketbook much.

He might want Maya to be the main girl, but then maybe he shouldn't have made her a lesbian who looks at the MC like he's a chick with a dick.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The most important things we need to do in this coming episode is

1 A rematch with Sage to get rid off that 3 out of 5 rating she gave me

2 We need to beat up Tybalt some more for that Jill thing

And walk some more in the college with that awesome jacket on we looked like a boss in it

Jill is the parade girl of DPC

Maya is on the bottom of my list of favorites so i hope we get a choice to pay or not to pay that kind of money

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes