ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

I've been very focused this week, working on the episode in chronological order. I played the episode, filling in blanks and improving the scenes as I went. This means I've been working on static renders, animations, phone content, dialogue, and music/sound effects.

I spent an afternoon taking an online course to get some fresh insight and ideas in cinematography as well. As a direct result of this, I added close to 100 static renders to improve episode 7.

The episode's layout is starting to come fully together, and I more or less know which scenes remain to write and pose.

I don't have many animations left to pose in total; I might add a few here and there as I develop the rest of the episode, but we're definitely close to the end in this area.

The most significant tasks left in the development are free roam events, static renders, and phone content.

2457 static renders and 212 animations have been produced. I have animations rendering right now and bring the total animation count to 222 animations when they are entirely produced. I don't have an estimation on how many static renders are left to pose, but I know it's plenty.

I didn't expect the animated content to be this much, and I went with the flow as I posed the animations, and I loved every second of it. It's definitely a next level episode in this regard, as I've focused on NSFW animations and made plenty of SFW animations to enhance the scenes.

Next week, I will continue to work in chronological order on the episode, so there will be progress in all areas in the next week's status update as well.

For the total progress so far, I estimate that I'm approximately 60-75% complete with the episode.

Poll News
In poll news, option number 3 won the cosmetic poll for Maya, with more than 50% of the total number of votes.

It will be featured in episode 7.

10,000 Patrons wallpaper series
Today's wallpaper is of Cathy. Enjoy, and as usual, download the full resolution versions in the attachments below.

View attachment 1032439
View attachment 1032440

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
First of all THX as Always. :cool: (y) and wow wow wow, what the Hell is happening?!:LOL:. I mean Cathy looks HOT:love: that's not news:ROFLMAO:. But Wow, Patreon is twice now surprising me, first in the last Week, Josy gaining the proper recognition what She fully Deserved.(y). and Now , this week, they even choose the proper outfit for Maya. Are they finally start to developing the proper taste?:ROFLMAO:
Good Job , Well Done ! :cool:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
First of all THX as Always. :cool: (y) and wow wow wow, what the Hell is happening?!:LOL:. I mean Cathy looks HOT:love: that's not news:ROFLMAO:. But Wow, Patreon is twice now surprising me, first in the last Week, Josy gaining the proper recognition what She fully Deserved.(y). and Now , this week, they even choose the proper outfit for Maya. Are they finally start to developing the proper taste?:ROFLMAO:
They must already be maturing

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
d1_bedtime2.jpg

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
The most important things we need to do in this coming episode is

1 A rematch with Sage to get rid off that 3 out of 5 rating she gave me

2 We need to beat up Tybalt some more for that Jill thing

And walk some more in the college with that awesome jacket on we looked like a boss in it

Jill is the parade girl of DPC

Maya is on the bottom of my list of favorites so i hope we get a choice to pay or not to pay that kind of money
Yeah he’s probably playing favourites with Jill.

In regards to the money, I hope it’s a choice regardless how we choose to spend it. But I feel like it’s a choice set in stone, we won’t have any control on what he does with this money...

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think it's going to Maya, plain and simple. Maybe not immediately, but I think it's inevitable.

Unless it's route-specific for the MC, I think Maya's getting it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think it's going to Maya, plain and simple. Maybe not immediately, but I think it's inevitable.

Even with how messed up the monetary value system is in this game, I'd still find it hard to imagine that $5K is enough for 4 full years of college.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Having no choice what to do with MC's money and just giving it to Maya is such a dumb thing to do (although giving the money to Quinn is even dumber). I really hope DPC does give us a choice what to do with it.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I would LOVE to have it as an option based on the route your MC is going in. To me, that makes the most sense and it's more of a variety than just going "Here Maya. Don't piss it away." you know?

It might be for further down the road in the game's story, that's fine, but if this game EVER ends, and has an Acting Lessons type ending (like getting married or whatever) it might have something to do with that. I understand the economies in this game, but I'm very curious to how it all plays out.

And giving ANYTHING to Quinn is a huge mistake. I never hated a character so much in this type of game as much as I do Quinn. Maybe it's because my MC is not on her route or friends with her at all, but what I am seeing in the cut-scenes despises me.

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q and Jumbi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah he’s probably playing favourites with Jill.

In regards to the money, I hope it’s a choice regardless how we choose to spend it. But I feel like it’s a choice set in stone, we won’t have any control on what he does with this money...
There are very few real choices in the game (but it's quite normal to be like that). Now if at the end MC spends the money to repair the DIK mansion, or to help his father I'm fine with it being an "automatic" choice, on the LIs I expect a minimum of autonomy, otherwise what's the point of "choosing"?

I remain of the opinion that it is little money both for Maya (if the poor Mc had pocketed a sum similar to the tuition a minimum of joy would have been expressed) and for Quinn (can two sales of his change things?).

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Agreed it makes more sense if it's predetermined. To me that's the best way to do it. I was just thinking outside the box love-route wise that's all.

The DIK mansion or the father is sensible and even logical. For now it's all theoretical, and I know for sure it's going to be discussed from all viewpoints. And that I look forward to.

EDIT: Just realized I'm no longer in my "Newbie/New Member" status anymore.

"Kids grow up so fast these days."

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
And giving ANYTHING to Quinn is a huge mistake. I never hated a character so much in this type of game as much as I do Quinn. Maybe it's because my MC is not on her route or friends with her at all, but what I am seeing in the cut-scenes despises me.
Well, you like Jill, who is the definition of a good girl. It is no wonder that you despise Quinn, who is the definition of a bad girl.

I am with you here. Jill is so nice.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I just find nothing about her character as attractive; looks, personality, anything.

"You never get a second chance to make a first impression."

As soon as the MC had a scene with her about the option to call her for girls, I was sickened. Good boy, bad boy whatever, just, no.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Johnyboie

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Have you tried adding google translate as a browser extension? It roughly can translate anything in a page you are looking at, and might be a faster solution for you to try. That is what I did when I had to go through a ton of Russian pages in the past. I think English will work even better.
I already have Google Translate as a browser extension.

My problem is that when translating from German to English, the meaning of what I wanted to write is often twisted.

Very often I have to change the direction of translation and edit the text. Then sometimes it happens that the subject has already changed.

This is because a word in English can have multiple meanings. In German it is exactly the other way round, which means that a meaning can be described with several words.

It's a vicious circle.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes