Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Progress looking good, seems like it's gonna be a bangfest.

Hope it's not 7 times in 3 hours again, but 13 times in 10 days or something like that.

We need our Halloween season finale Pinkcakes.
Would be cool if this was a bangfest that favours CHICK more than DIK this time, or maybe is equal to both sides. CHICKs and Neutrals can still have Maya, Josy, Jill, Bella, Sage, Camila, Riona, Nicole, and possibly even Lily since she favoured that in Ep 5, so maybe there could be some action with most of them for Neutral/CHICKs in Ep 7.

Oh wow theres Sally.

I just want to meet the girl in the purple.
She's a , you'll never meet her.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You mean maybe like an apartment on/off campus? Something like that?
Nah, the MC's accommodation is sorted, so the kind of expenses 5K may go towards are:
  • Quinn's mess,
  • Maya's tuition,
  • Bella's soon to be legal costs when unknown remains are discovered under the new fence she had erected,
  • MC's tab at the Pink Rose because he thought Rusty was covering all visits,
  • Psychological help for Riona so she can cum during sex,
  • MC's own legal costs if Tybalt presses charges on the whole trespass thing; and
  • I can't come up with anymore stupid contrivances but I'm sure there's heaps...

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Nah, the MC's accommodation is sorted, so the kind of expenses 5K may go towards are:
  • Quinn's mess,
  • Maya's tuition,
  • Bella's soon to be legal costs when unknown remains are discovered under the new fence she had erected,
  • MC's own legal costs if Tybalt presses charges on the whole trespass thing; and
  • I can't come up with anymore stupid contrivances but I'm sure there's heaps...
All of that sounds certainly logical. I guess it would be determined by what route the MC was in. That's my guess.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
  • Quinn's mess,
  • Maya's tuition,
i would think smaller. legal fees and tuition are out of reach. but between now and the next chapters many scenarios can open up in which a 'low' but immediately available figure can make a difference

casual200102

Sep 2, 2020
Would be cool if this was a bangfest that favours CHICK more than DIK this time, or maybe is equal to both sides. CHICKs and Neutrals can still have Maya, Josy, Jill, Bella, Sage, Camila, Riona, Nicole, and possibly even Lily since she favoured that in Ep 5, so maybe there could be some action with most of them for Neutral/CHICKs in Ep 7.

She's a , you'll never meet her.
well that sucks...but im sure she's buildable. seeing how one of the chicks i've seen on the buildboards you linked is a similar model to Gina in Big City Pleasures.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Most of those girls rely and major DIK decisions, Riona, Camila and Nicole. I would go out of my way to wager a majority of players are CHICK or DIK, and very few meta game to be a perfect neutral.

But the main LIs are kind of a given considering he already said they're getting special animations this episode. Now I don't think that's gonna be sex with Jill, she might play with the penis a little but I doubt it's going in.

As for side chicks, Cathy, Riona, Lily are my guaranteed picks for bang in episode 7. Perhaps an unbanged stripper while at the club, I think it's time for Brandi, Pinkcakes needs to break down that interracial door.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
well that sucks...but im sure she's buildable. seeing how one of the chicks i've seen on the buildboards you linked is a similar model to Gina in Big City Pleasures.
Of course she's buildable, but why would you need another girl with Voss hair when you have Riona. Unless you want more Rionas, in which case I totally support your decision

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
There's also the as-yet unseen Tania.
envy and Nicole are the same person so perhaps rose and Tania are also the same person? since Tania reminds me of an eastern European name and rose can surely be eastern European! It might also be Brandi !

or then what he said!
I wonder if the bartender might be Tania. In reality it''s not likely, but in this game, who knows...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for Maya choice i must disapprove nothing beats white slacks on a great ass!

Also the reason why Maya is so insecure is because she as always been a daddy little princess and never had to do jackshit in her life except to study and be happy! If she goes to the Pink Rose i´m flying over to put a few dollars on her and offer her some real cash for a private "lap dance"!
Although somehow Josy seems more like the type of girl who would not have a problem with that but if she did one would see Tommy growing 50 years older in the 5 minutes of pure shock when he froze! I tell you there`s something weird between Josy and Tommy all the way he acts when debating Josy seems more pretense then intention, i think he likes her too much and not in a sexual way!

Reactions: dalli_x

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
I'm seeing you all talking about the 5k, about how he would give the cash to maya or even quinn but you can actually buy good lawyers with 5k and he will need it, cause of tybalt is suing his ass :WeSmart:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I'm seeing you all talking about the 5k, about how he would give the cash to maya or even quinn but you can actually buy good lawyers with 5k and he will need it, cause of tybalt is suing his ass :WeSmart:
The money in this game has nothing to do with real money, those 5k can be perfectly 200k irl

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes