Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Redheads in these games just scare me; Leah, Christina, Sage, Arieth, Cara, etc)

It's either how they're drawn (especially Christina) or how they act that they're not appealing to me AT ALL.

Only a few games I play, if that, have a redhead that I like, like Clare from ToN which I think is my favorite. Emma & Ashley from MoTH don't do anything for me either.

Yeah yeah I'm too critical.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Honestly, the solution could be very simple:
  • If you're on the M&J path, you give it to Maya.
  • If you're not on the M&J path after rejection, on the DIK path, and ostensibly on the Quinn path, then you give it to Quinn.
  • If you're not on either path, you can choose but only if you meet certain requirements for each.
Maya without hesitation.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
And giving ANYTHING to Quinn is a huge mistake.
You know what's ironic, raccoon ? She agrees with you :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"You never get a second chance to make a first impression."

As soon as the MC had a scene with her about the option to call her for girls, I was sickened. Good boy, bad boy whatever, just, no.
Really ? That's precisely when I felt in love :eek: Damn, it seems even the respective fans are polar opposites o_O

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Redheads in these games just scare me; Leah, Christina, Sage, Arieth, Cara, etc)

It's either how they're drawn (especially Christina) or how they act that they're not appealing to me AT ALL.

Only a few games I play, if that, have a redhead that I like, like Clare from ToN which I think is my favorite. Emma & Ashley from MoTH don't do anything for me either.

Yeah yeah I'm too critical.
Gingerist

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya without hesitation.
are both two choices that I don't like narratively, but unless the situation changes radically between now and the time of the choice, it makes no sense to put a band-aid on Quinn's wound.

If there's going to be a path to redemption and help for Quinn, I really don't think it's going to be based on paying her debts.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
What's with the raccoon thing? Is that because of an eye-makeup thing on the girls (or a girl in the game I have my MC interested in) in the game? :unsure:
Yes, it was especially excessive on Jill in the first 3 episodes. Thus the raccoon meme was born. It’s toned down since episode 4, she looks even better with less makeup

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
are both two choices that I don't like narratively, but unless the situation changes radically between now and the time of the choice, it makes no sense to put a band-aid on Quinn's wound.

If there's going to be a path to redemption and help for Quinn, I really don't think it's going to be based on paying her debts.
This.

More importantly... It would be too boring.

Quinn's problem requires a lot more to solve than just a 5k paycheck. At least i hope we can't magically solve her issues with this and our Baseball Bat of Seduction + 3. If there's a route for the girl it should involve going to the dark side and taking over or helping her on a better path.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I wonder why Quinns even in college in the first place. When she was speaking with Riona in the garden (ep6) she said that with there grades they barely got in and i can't remember if its ever stated what Quinn or Riona are majoring in.
But its interesting to see the power dynamic between the two, especially with Riona telling Quinn that she'll quit and just finish school.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
This.

More importantly... It would be too boring.

Quinn's problem requires a lot more to solve than just a 5k paycheck. At least i hope we can't magically solve her issues with this and our Baseball Bat of Seduction + 3. If there's a route for the girl it should involve going to the dark side and taking over or helping her on a better path.
Same thing for Maya. Even with the tuition paid, the Dad isn't the kind of guy, who'll just accept it and leave it be. If DPC really plans to write 14-20 episodes, we can expect far more drama and twist for every girl.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I wonder why Quinns even in college in the first place. When she was speaking with Riona in the garden (ep6) she said that with there grades they barely got in and i can't remember if its ever stated what Quinn or Riona are majoring in.
But its interesting to see the power dynamic between the two, especially with Riona telling Quinn that she'll quit and just finish school.
Why is Derek in college? Why is Arieth in college? Why is Anthony in college?

The admissions standards of this college seem pretty sub-par for a supposedly prestigious institution. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes