felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Same thing for Maya. Even with the tuition paid, the Dad isn't the kind of guy, who'll just accept it and leave it be. If DPC really plans to write 14-20 episodes, we can expect far more drama and twist for every girl.
but Mc's $5,000 could be the penny that Maya needs to make a dollar, it could help her reach the amount she needs.

But again, I don't think that's gonna happen.

Maya's father's appears to be a bluff like Tybalt's blackmail (he holds back money he can't spend and if he doesn't pay it back he'll have to pay it back first), so I don't think it will come to that, somehow there will be a reconciliation.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I wonder why Quinns even in college in the first place. When she was speaking with Riona in the garden (ep6) she said that with there grades they barely got in and i can't remember if its ever stated what Quinn or Riona are majoring in.
But its interesting to see the power dynamic between the two, especially with Riona telling Quinn that she'll quit and just finish school.
In theory is a great enviroment for a drug dealer.

You have a lot of stupid or naive kids away from their parents and that want to try out new stuff. So the consumer base is gigantic. Obviously she spices things up with her restaurant business, but that seems more to avoid tuition fees and placate Stephen so she can act with impunity and have someone in the administration watching her back.

Of course there's also the business classes that would help managing this kind of enterprise. It's a win-win, the problem is that Quinn is focussing on the restaurant, while she should be focussing on the drug business and maybe even recruit some of the girls to act as dealers for her (not Riona, obviously, but Camila seems to be good for this).

I don't know if this happens in other countries, but here in Brazil it's quite common for criminal organizations to pay for some members to go to college in economics or law courses. Not saying Quinn is in a criminal organization, but... It makes some sense.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I wonder why Quinns even in college in the first place. When she was speaking with Riona in the garden (ep6) she said that with there grades they barely got in and i can't remember if its ever stated what Quinn or Riona are majoring in.
But its interesting to see the power dynamic between the two, especially with Riona telling Quinn that she'll quit and just finish school.
That's one of my major problem's with Quinn. Even with all of her disadvantages she got into college, and what does she do with the opportunity?

Reactions: shinkei and Casmyr

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
In theory is a great enviroment for a drug dealer.

You have a lot of stupid or naive kids away from their parents and that want to try out new stuff. So the consumer base is gigantic. Obviously she spices things up with her restaurant business, but that seems more to avoid tuition fees and placate Stephen so she can act with impunity and have someone in the administration watching her back.

Of course there's also the business classes that would help managing this kind of enterprise. It's a win-win, the problem is that Quinn is focussing on the restaurant, while she should be focussing on the drug business and maybe even recruit some of the girls to act as dealers for her (not Riona, obviously, but Camila seems to be good for this).

I don't know if this happens in other countries, but here in Brazil it's quite common for criminal organizations to pay for some members to go to college in economics or law courses. Not saying Quinn is in a criminal organization, but... It makes some sense.
IRL the drug business isn't that great. There was a book from a few years ago (Freakanomics? Not sure if that was the title) that pointed out that the lower levels of the drug trade were the equivalent of a minimum wage job. It's not until they reach many levels above where Quinn is that the kind of money that people assume drug dealers make is actually realized.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
All this college talk and now I'm actually watching the original "Revenge of the Nerds"

But I would think Animal House (MAYBE PCU in a couple of areas?) is more accurate to this game than the Nerd movies.

talk about a sad Friday night. Crap this movie makes me feel old. Came out in 1984. Damn, I was only 9. Good times. Good times.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For Quinn, BR is just a market where she can sell her goods and organise her own trafficking. It's not as if she went to college and then decided to make money somehow.

she knows only that world, she looks for nothing else

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That's one of my major problem's with Quinn. Even with all of her disadvantages she got into college, and what does she do with the opportunity?
Quinn is not going to change until her life is in danger but sometimes their lives do not have to be directly affected with an event of that level, it could also affect Riona, she could die from an "accident" since she is the closest to her

You know how they say "when you realized your actions it was too late"

Reactions: ExDeath730

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Why is Derek in college? Why is Arieth in college? Why is Anthony in college?

The admissions standards of this college seem pretty sub-par for a supposedly prestigious institution. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not so sure about Anthony. He plays it up as dumb but he always seems to be the Alpha that spots the obvious thing that the others are missing.

Reactions: ename144

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
IRL the drug business isn't that great. There was a book from a few years ago (Freakanomics? Not sure if that was the title) that pointed out that the lower levels of the drug trade were the equivalent of a minimum wage job. It's not until they reach many levels above where Quinn is that the kind of money that people assume drug dealers make is actually realized.
Hey, i read that book! Freakonomics is really interesting. I'm not getting into the economics of drug trade here, even if it is an interesting topic, but i get your point. I was just saying that she could possibly earn more if she did some different things from her actions in game, let's be real, she is making some really stupid business decisions.

For Quinn, BR is just a market where she can sell her goods and organise her own trafficking. It's not as if she went to college and then decided to make money somehow.

she knows only that world, she looks for nothing else
Remember that we're talking about DPC. He could hits us with a swerve and reveal that Quinn is planning to quit the criminal life after graduating or some shit like that. It could be his last card to pull if he wants the playerbase to feel anything for her if/when he kills her off.

Reactions: DavDR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hey, i read that book! Freakonomics is really interesting. I'm not getting into the economics of drug trade here, even if it is an interesting topic, but i get your point. I was just saying that she could possibly earn more if she did some different things from her actions in game, let's be real, she is making some really stupid business decisions.

Remember that we're talking about DPC. He could hits us with a swerve and reveal that Quinn is planning to quit the criminal life after graduating or some shit like that. It could be his last card to pull if he wants the playerbase to feel anything for her if/when he kills her off.
if he does, he has hidden it really well for now :D
Every action we see Quinn take is geared towards her trafficking and power games. And even when she talks to Riona, she doesn't seem particularly concerned about their school career.

Then if she has a path to redemption I'll be happy.

Reactions: ExDeath730

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well, if Quinn has a redemption path, it'll be like Andy Dufresne swimming through 500 yards of shit in The Shawshank Redemption and coming out clean, and free, on the other side.

Seems like she's not even half-way through that shit-pipe yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Bendover885

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Anyone else think Lily is an undercover cop that just transferred in to stop the prostitution and drug ring?
undercover cop no but having been recruited by the cops to do it i do not see why not!

Although i believe that it would make more sense for Stanley or whoever runs the pink rose if they are also involved in the drugs transaction to try and expand into the college with all the rich kids! 1 "dose" sells on the streets for $5 but the rich students pay $50 and inmates pay $100 so even if the market is not large in numbers the mark up can compensate!

so 1st part of the expansion project would be gather intel! Would even be funnier if the true owner of the pink rose was Vinnie who was using it as a laundry service if you catch my meaning!

as for the 5k i would invest it and wait 21 years so it becomes 40k! that would mean the MC could use it as a down payment for his house! of course if it was me at that age it would become an Harley Davidson even if it was an old beaten up one but it would be a motorcycle for sure!

as for paying Maya tuition yes it is not enough but if the payment is made by semester it could be done since if the tuition was 40k/4 years/2 semesters = 5k

so you bought time to fix the problem!

as for Quinn not being a solution the girl did not plan for the summer time where her customers would not be available so a pick her up cash can get her balanced again!

Just a thought from me (doesn't have to be right).

What if Arieth is responsible for a large part (not all) of the entire drama in BaDIK?

She goes to bed with everyone and has had access almost everywhere. Arieth was able to move freely in the DIK villa because everyone trusts her.

And it would be nothing new to reveal secret information during sex.
Arieth the mastermind as been flown around! it would be a twist! the Arieth DIK photos bug me cause i have the impression that i missed something in them! it might just be that they had to be taken from the DIK computer but... the only way an outsider can access the computer is when Rusty is ass bumming Rhyona because we all know he is doing her! but for instance Leon and Jamie spit roasting Arieth is after the cumpetition so... maybe when youa re doing Sarah Rhyona gives Rusty a BJ to Rusty to distract him allowing Quinn to do it? could it have been Tommy? But if it is what does he have on Chad?

most likely is Quinn using her pawns to wreak havoc in her passive aggressive way! was Dawe visit to Q before or after the photos got leaked? cause that gives an explanation as to why she wanted to get revenge on Dawe by hurting him if it was after Dawe visit!

Why is Derek in college? Why is Arieth in college? Why is Anthony in college?

The admissions standards of this college seem pretty sub-par for a supposedly prestigious institution. :ROFLMAO:
Derek is a genius!
Arieth is my believe that she was on par with her peers until Dawe spiked her drink to get her to bed so basically their relationship started as a date rape using drugs that leave lasting secondary effects!
Anthony is smarter then he looks his hand to eye and eye to feet coordination must be pretty high not all intelligence is verbal intelligence some are mathematics others are body control and he is a Jock! So i assume Anthony plays dumb to fit in with the jocks and he got in with a sports scholarship!

yes but still for most people that get involved in that a minimum wage is like 4 times what they can expect to earn since they tend to be the unskilled untrained uneducated people! risk and reward most bulk drug dealers would be selling candy if they could get the same rate of return but since they can not they must take a few risks! however there are a few who do it for the status provided as a way to get accepted by the groups they want to be part of! I know a son of a judge and a daughter of a medical doctor who got into that for that reason of course they where bailed out when they got caught...

Or "those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
and those who remember it are condemned to see it repeat itself without being able to change its course!

only if she values the MC dick and i think we all know she does! so it must be you as the MC to make her change her current self destructive course!

but from her talk with Rhyona she clearly went to college because she could mark up her drugs at an higher price with a lower risk, the restaurant business is so that the girls have more cash to buy her drugs! think of her as a trainer to teach the girls in how to monetize their assets! the interesting question is ... how come she does not monetize herself? that is the question that will explain who Quinn really is behind the facade!

Reactions: dalli_x

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
But Maya?! She looks like she’s on the path to look like the not-to-be-spoken-of-again granny teacher that Derek banged. :eek: Ok, maybe not that bad. :cool:
i like the off the shoulder sweater, but i am surprised she dresses so conservative overall after what she was wearing in episode 1 when we first met her.

Reactions: Casmyr

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well, I was hoping for Maya #6, but at least I got the outfit that I wanted for her. Cathy looks damn good, maybe the best I've ever seen her look. Whew, because I was starting to worry again when I saw Bighead McManlyface Sarah in the last render.
Cathy looks scary here. :eek:
I know there's that whole "eye of the beholder" thing, but I can't stand Cathy. Character's personality is fine, but the model is (with the exception of her hair) pretty much entirely revolting to me. I saw a reference in the game to "clown lips" and I don't know if they meant her or not, but that's all I can see. A badly painted clown. That ain't sexy at all.

I don't care for Jill in general, but I'd take a swing at Jill long before Cathy. Hell, I'd consider Arieth before Cathy, and that's with all the information we've gleaned about her health.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes