felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In about 2 or 3 years, sure. Rusty's still the President for another 2 years (he's a 3rd year right now), so unless something dramatic happens where both Rusty and Tommy were to be ousted from the DIKs or had to step down from their positions, the MC won't be becoming President for quite some time.

Not necessarily. That "feeling" (I won't say what feeling) has typically been associated with seeing a LI with another man, but if the LI you like is with another woman and is taken by her, is it not the same? Or if you like 2 female LIs and they're taken by each other?

Granted, flashbacks are not "that", but the M&J flashback can create that feeling just as a possible flashback of Bella and James can.
I agree with you, but this is not the way the matter is seen in general.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

don't say....

between Mc having sex and another character with a penis having sex (if it doesn't become an obstacle to the relationship, like in a flashback) what's the difference?

I don't check Johnny Sins but I see him having sex a lot.
I'm not 100% sure what you're saying, you mean if they show Bella having sex with another man? I mean maybe if it's in first person perspective it'll be okay, I'd say that I as a Bella fan would prefer to not see some other guy having sex with her. As the MC has become my vessel within the setting, seeing another man with her would not be ideal for me. Why I'm okay with seeing a flashback of Bella and Jill, is because they couldn't do anything to each other that a man couldn't do. Based on DPC's track record I doubt he'd shift gears all of a sudden, but of course I'm not him.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not 100% sure what you're saying, you mean if they show Bella having sex with another man? I mean maybe if it's in first person perspective it'll be okay, I'd say that I as a Bella fan would prefer to not see some other guy having sex with her. As the MC has become my vessel within the setting, seeing another man with her would not be ideal for me. Why I'm okay with seeing a flashback of Bella and Jill, is because they couldn't do anything to each other that a man couldn't do. Based on DPC's track record I doubt he'd shift gears all of a sudden, but of course I'm not him.
not some random person, exactly

her husband in a flashback

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
Yea sounds good to me, 4 months is an ok release schedule to aim for.
I'm curious as to whether people think DPC is aware of the criticism of the long release times. Do you think he knows that 6 months is too long for a lot of people? Do you think he cares?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree with you, but this is not the way the matter is seen in general.
I know, but it could be. It's an interesting angle on that genre/kink, even though it's a genre/kink I do not like, and one which I think is largely non-existent within that genre/kink, hence why people don't think about it from this angle.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
not some random person, exactly

her husband in a flashback
Yeah, to us the audience he would be somewhat irrelevant. In the sense that he's most likely dead, I don't think he has any role in the story besides as a presently unseen figure. Perhaps you could say he's anchoring Bella from fully becoming the MC's lover, I don't think it would really add anything to the story if they showed Bella and him making love.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Makes sense to me I can see that happening. I wouldn't trust Tommy at all with running the ship, and with the MC most likely second-guessing his every decision. Recipe for disaster.

I mean my character is permanent CHICK. Probably would make a lot of rational, sensible decisions. But I doubt the game would be run like that.
the fact that you are a permanent CHICK is already goes against the "rational, sensible decisions"
BeingADIK 2021-02-26 01-16-21-11.png

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
I have written a super theory about this. James will make his appearance, but nothing will change for Isabella. If MC doesn't go after Bella, she will remain the ice queen.
So what would happen in the event that you go all in on Bella?

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
pres·ent·ly
/ˈprez(ə)ntlē/
adverb

1. at the present time; now.
    "there are presently 1,128 people on the waiting list"

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
exactly what I hope, that some substance will be given to a character that for now is just instinct and clichés
I get that you don't like Bella and her route, but that's simply not true. You would know that if you bother pursuing her. That'd be like me saying Quinn is boring and shallow just because I don't like her as a person.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
I get that you don't like Bella and her route, but that's simply not true. You would know that if you bother pursuing her. That'd be like me saying Quinn is boring and shallow just because I don't like her as a person.
Yeah, I genuinely like how she's an example of someone who's gotten used to the status quo. She's lonely but hanging out with us is taking her out of her comfort zone. You could say she's a big introvert at the end of the day. Most of the people I knew in High School were like that lol.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but you know Quinn's character, you may or may not like her, but more or less you already know her.
I don't feel I know anything about Bella, very little things to be an LI. apart from the physical aspect, which I like a lot, what should I like about her?

her behaviour is all a contradiction (I've talked about it other times), which maybe unraveling a little her mystery will make more understandable

Reactions: SomboSteel

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So what would happen in the event that you go all in on Bella?
Theory

About 20 years ago.

I'd best start with Lynette's diary. When MC read from it, my first thought was that she wanted a lesbian relationship with her friend.

What if the result was a threesome?
Josy's mother (name not known), Lynette and...James (before he was married to Isabella).

Josy's mother separated from Lynette and married Pete. Lynette and James were together briefly, then Isabella (an old friend from days gone by) joins them. James starts something with Isabella and marries her. Lynette goes to live with Josy's mother (they may or may not have rekindled their relationship). (Neil's story) Lynette meets Neil and falls in love with him, they have sex. (The relationship with James was only a few weeks ago.) Lynette is pregnant and returns to Neil.

About 3 years ago.

James learns that Lynette has passed away. James begins to investigate and calls Josy's mother and learns that she died giving birth to the MC. James talks to Isabella about how he once had a threesome and he suspects a child may have come out of it (This is probably what Isabella forgave her for). James meets with Josy's mother and they go to see Neil. Neil has been MC's father for about 15 years and through a paternity test they find out that James is MC's father. They decide to keep everything as it is to preserve MC's (who had problems in school) family image. Pete cheats on Josy's mother and James comforts her. It comes as it must, the love of the two flares up again after 17 years. James and Josy's mother presumably move into the house mentioned in Lynette's diary.

Present

I posted a theory yesterday that MC is being shadowed by his grandparents. Perhaps MC and Josy are additionally being shadowed by their parents because they found out through Neil that the two are together.

Then the coincidence of MC inheriting would make sense. The money came from his grandparents (Rich and Stingy) and the diary with the other personal items came from Josy's mother and James.

If Josy and Jill are friends, Josy will probably be invited to Isabella's house at some point. She sees a picture of James and cluelessly asks why there is a picture of her mother's boyfriend hanging here and the drama begins.
Now Isabella thinks that Josy is James' child. (Maybe we are shown the closed room) Isabella talks to Josy about the past and it is possible that James is her father. The name Lynette is also likely to come up, which could be learned to MC. Josy, logically all broken up, wants to go to her mother to sort things out and asks MC to come along. They arrive at Josy's mother and James' house. During the conversation that follows, everything comes to light.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
but you know Quinn's character, you may or may not like her, but more or less you already know her.
I don't feel I know anything about Bella, very little things to be an LI. apart from the physical aspect, which I like a lot, what should I like about her?

her behaviour is all a contradiction (I've talked about it other times), which maybe unraveling a little her mystery will make more understandable
Everything you said can be applied to just about all the main girls.

We don't know much about them and they're behavior can be quite contradicting-esque.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Theory

About 20 years ago.

I'd best start with Lynette's diary. When MC read from it, my first thought was that she wanted a lesbian relationship with her friend.

What if the result was a threesome?
Josy's mother (name not known), Lynette and...James (before he was married to Isabella).

Josy's mother separated from Lynette and married Pete. Lynette and James were together briefly, then Isabella (an old friend from days gone by) joins them. James starts something with Isabella and marries her. Lynette goes to live with Josy's mother (they may or may not have rekindled their relationship). (Neil's story) Lynette meets Neil and falls in love with him, they have sex. (The relationship with James was only a few weeks ago.) Lynette is pregnant and returns to Neil.

About 3 years ago.

James learns that Lynette has passed away. James begins to investigate and calls Josy's mother and learns that she died giving birth to the MC. James talks to Isabella about how he once had a threesome and he suspects a child may have come out of it (This is probably what Isabella forgave her for). James meets with Josy's mother and they go to see Neil. Neil has been MC's father for about 15 years and through a paternity test they find out that James is MC's father. They decide to keep everything as it is to preserve MC's (who had problems in school) family image. Pete cheats on Josy's mother and James comforts her. It comes as it must, the love of the two flares up again after 17 years. James and Josy's mother presumably move into the house mentioned in Lynette's diary.

Present

I posted a theory yesterday that MC is being shadowed by his grandparents. Perhaps MC and Josy are additionally being shadowed by their parents because they found out through Neil that the two are together.

Then the coincidence of MC inheriting would make sense. The money came from his grandparents (Rich and Stingy) and the diary with the other personal items came from Josy's mother and James.

If Josy and Jill are friends, Josy will probably be invited to Isabella's house at some point. She sees a picture of James and cluelessly asks why there is a picture of her mother's boyfriend hanging here and the drama begins.
Now Isabella thinks that Josy is James' child. (Maybe we are shown the closed room) Isabella talks to Josy about the past and it is possible that James is her father. The name Lynette is also likely to come up, which could be learned to MC. Josy, logically all broken up, wants to go to her mother to sort things out and asks MC to come along. They arrive at Josy's mother and James' house. During the conversation that follows, everything comes to light.
Dude, I've been away for a while, so I haven't gauged the calibre of your contributions, and I gotta say I can't determine whether you're serious or parodying, so I'm just gonna come out and say it:

What the Fuck!? o_O

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes