Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I wish we could have some kind of community poll thing where we had like team (girls name) so we could keep track

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Shhhh that's it, look who's with me
Precious right?
Gladheim doesn't know that Josy and me . Do it in her room every Sunday .She tells him she's in church but she doesn't go Still she's on her knees and Gladheim doesn't know
BeingADIK 2021-03-21 06-50-51-56.png
Oh, Gladheim doesn't know So don't tell Gladheim Josy says she's out shopping But she's under me And I'm not stopping

I can't believe he's so trusting While I'm right behind Her , thrusting

Gladheim doesn't know:p

and I deeply apologize to all of you. I stop now :) :ROFLMAO: Sorry :)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
If you're going to try and argue reality then you've already lost. The reality is that neither Maya or her Father would ever touch the money from the loan, it would be turned over directly to B&R. If the Father withdraws the loan for future semesters then Maya has lot's of options, first she could just drop out and leave her Father on the hook for the first semester loan. She can then apply for a loan of her own, look around for a real scholarship, or enlist for a term in the Armed Forces (where she'll get paid for three years, get her discharge and then have a G I Bill).

Also most banks only negotiate the loan ONE TIME even though they may pay it out by semester, they're still sending the check to the school, not Maya or her Father.
Oh wow. When you're she should join the army, wow. Like I don't even know what to say to that. What a great idea.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes