Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
If Warhammer is to be believed. Burke is actually MC's father so I think he will be very proud.
Wait, WTF?! Where did that theory come from?

I've read the theory about the James, Lynette and Monica threesome, with James being MC's dad, but I haven't seen the Burke one.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Nothing he can do about it. :HideThePain: Just like how his son can do nothing about the fact that MC will fuck Jill (eventually).
He could easily have him kicked out, I mean look how much power he had in the chad situation. Cathy's gone, he has the video that he could hold over jade. Let alone tybolts scheme.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Wait, WTF?! Where did that theory come from?

I've read the theory about the James, Lynette and Monica threesome, with James being MC's dad, but I haven't seen the Burke one.
Is that what it was? I think he changes who's related to who in each paragraph.

Either way, it's silly fun.

Seriously though, I think Burke would get quite angry if he finds MC is dicking all the girls he wants to. I would love an opportunity to fight him at some point. We kind of ran out of Jocks and after Tommy, there's no one left to really fight.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
To be honest, these are the scenes I expect us to get the next episode:
  • Bella scene after tennis (presumably a shower scene, but we get interrupted by people going in the showers)
  • Sage in MC's room
  • Riona solo in her room
  • Jill scene after a workout or after helping her practice in the auditorium (holding hands scene obviously, what else did you expect? :LOL:)
  • A Josy and Maya scene and depending on your choices - Josy solo and Maya solo
  • A Quinn scene of some kind
  • Cathy scene where she invites us over
  • Camila solo in the HOT house
  • A Mona solo scene before she leaves for good
  • Heather scene in the HOT house
  • Depending if we get the library job this episode - Sally in the library
  • And finally - Bella after the library job at her house, no interruptions this time.
Poor Mona's already gone so no more chances to tap that ass. Besides, with what she's been through, trying to fuck her seems like it would do more harm than good.

I'm hoping we get a proper M&J threesome scene because the one in Ep 6 was alright but still miles away from what would be ideal. However, the idea of solo scenes would be good especially if it's not a choice like it was before, but if it is I feel I'd have to go with Josy this time since I have a feeling these choices might to start to rack up and if you don't balance them then would get the throuple ending.

He could easily have him kicked out, I mean look how much power he had in the chad situation. Cathy's gone, he has the video that he could hold over jade. Let alone tybolts scheme.
Cathy's not gone yet. She's just submitted a letter of resignation but it has to be accepted by the college first and so there's still time to convince her to stay.

Reactions: dalli_x

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Casmyr you're a fucking meme lord my friend, i don't for a second think you're serious about being a KRJ fan
Bruh. Go find another account with a KRJ sig, I'll be here waiting. Every other girl has signatures left and right, so at the beginning of February I asked BloodyN9in to make me one and they did and it'll be in my signature until the day thumper bans me from the forum
Calling into question a man's LI

Mar 13, 2020
Maya has a student loan that her dad co-signed but he's in full control of, yes that makes no sense, but until Pinkcakes comes out with another chapter that's the information we have.

So no, daddy isn't paying out of pocket, and secondly the HOTs sure as shit ain't paying for her tuition if she ain't putting out to Captain Burke.

Also you know the world is fucked when you got millenials, and if the username is accurate, barely millenials talking about their childhoods and how awesome a decade was that they were barely in elementary school when it finished.
Well youve based the "accuracy of my username" on what? The year i was born? Sadly 1994 has another significance for me. i was born in 88 and i wasnt educated in the backwards world of the US where you seem to have an absurd amount of different level of schools you need to go through and then you cant leave until your what 21? I was educated in the UK, more specifically Scotland where we have a more simplified system. Primary 1-7 (from the age of 5 onwards) is Primary school (what you call Elementary school" so by the year 2000, i was done with it. Years 8-12 (or in our country 1st year thru to 4th year) is High School, this is the compulsory years you have to do at higher education before you can leave (GCSEs in England, idk what they are in Scotland now because my parents did O levels, i did standard grades and now my nephews did SCQFs whatever the fuyck they are). Anyway this was the base level education you required to complete school, you could do 5th and 6th year which is normally required before applying to college/universities, which is free in our country. We dont put our kids into debt before they even start living their lives. So that means you can leave school at 16 in my country. Infact in Scotland you can do everything except drive, drink, smoke & gamble and as of April, play lottery.

So after seeing my nephews generation and how stupid they are, yes fuck yes i miss the 90s.

Mar 13, 2020
“I’m sure you’ve heard the expression ‘everyone is entitled to their opinion.’ Perhaps you’ve even said it yourself, maybe to head off an argument or bring one to a close. Well, as soon as you walk into this room, it’s no longer true. You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”

A bit harsh? Perhaps, but philosophy teachers owe it to our students to teach them how to construct and defend an argument – and to recognize when a belief has become indefensible.

The problem with “I’m entitled to my opinion” is that, all too often, it’s used to shelter beliefs that should have been abandoned. It becomes shorthand for “I can say or think whatever I like” – and by extension, continuing to argue is somehow disrespectful. And this attitude feeds, I suggest, into the false equivalence between experts and non-experts that is an increasingly pernicious feature of our public discourse.

Your opinion is based on bullsht premises and is therefore bullshit. It's my opinion is not a shield from criticism. If you base your opinion on bullshit premises then your opinion is bullshit.
Well someones managed to put their higher English degree to good use with some interesting word choice here. So heres the problem with your argument. You are saying that MY opinion is bullshit based on the information YOU know, rather than basing it on what I KNOW. But granted you couldnt of known that i didnt know all the routes pertaining to the game. I totally didnt tell you i stopped the M&J route completely.

This argument is like 1 person stuck in doors, windows shut saying the "The Sky is clear" from their view and another person outside arguing "No its cloudy out here and its fucking cold. Are you a moron or something?"

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Kellermann

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
There were some a while back i think.

I'm not questioning your LI mate but i just thought you were being a giant meme lord, not serious about it. I guess i was wrong. I like KRJ though :)
I hope she gets added to the BIO page soon in game. I like KRJ because she's plain, the other characters stand out with there appearance but she's plain and she eats a bread and cheese sandwich. Bread and cheese.

Madness-101

Apr 30, 2020
Name88

I think he got banned from the thread or idk just isn't very active in here, a lot of the people that were regulars here just don't come around anymore :(
He was a good poster always got his facts right about the game but he dared challenge some guy with a smite avatar who got his facts wrong and ended up getting in trouble for it and that is the cold hard truth

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
Bruh. Go find another account with a KRJ sig, I'll be here waiting. Every other girl has signatures left and right, so at the beginning of February I asked BloodyN9in to make me one and they did and it'll be in my signature until the day thumper bans me from the forum
Calling into question a man's LI
Yepp he promised so i made one for him

I will rework your KRJ signature buddy, i am sick of that sig

Reactions: XCJ and Dovv

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So it is subjective, because there is Maya in the game and you played in such a way that you were rejected.

It cannot be reality, because BaDIK is a game.

Maya is an obstacle for you. I see Maya as a challenge and from my point of view she has the value that MC fights for her.
(Is the thing with the glass, half full, half empty).
no, it is not subjective anyway

I only contemplated the case of rejection, and whatever you did before, if you talk to Josy she tells you that they rejected you because Maya was scared, there is no other version, it is the only version that DPC gives us.

What you and I think doesn't matter at all.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes