ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sounds nice, but I'd rather have some Camila-solo and Riona-solo scenes.
What I hope is, if there is a solo Riona scene, We do see that preview with her , I assume in her room . The requirement will not be that, We need to use Quinn restaurant. I was disappointed in ep5, that I need to use Quinn service an order Rion blowjob first. I wish she would just go for it because She like the MC :cool:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
With you guys talking about each of the girls being yours you remind me of a guy that used to show up here and be crazy about Quinn. I think he had a Geralt of Rivia avatar, whatever happened to him.
No idea, Quinn fans there are many Quinn fans out there, although most are in offtopic or discord

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
What I hope is, if there is a solo Riona scene, We do see that preview with her , I assume in her room . The requirement will not be that, We need to use Quinn restaurant. I was disappointed in ep5, that I need to use Quinn service an order Rion blowjob first. I wish she would just go for it because She like the MC :cool:
To be honest, these are the scenes I expect us to get the next episode:

• Bella scene after tennis (presumably a shower scene, but we get interrupted by people going in the showers)
  • Sage in MC's room
  • Riona solo in her room
  • Jill scene after a workout or after helping her practice in the auditorium (holding hands scene obviously, what else did you expect? :LOL:)
  • A Josy and Maya scene and depending on your choices - Josy solo and Maya solo
  • A Quinn scene of some kind
  • Cathy scene where she invites us over
  • Camila solo in the HOT house
  • A Mona solo scene before she leaves for good
  • Heather scene in the HOT house
  • Depending if we get the library job this episode - Sally in the library
  • And finally - Bella after the library job at her house, no interruptions this time.

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
With you guys talking about each of the girls being yours you remind me of a guy that used to show up here and be crazy about Quinn. I think he had a Geralt of Rivia avatar, whatever happened to him.
Name88

I think he got banned from the thread or idk just isn't very active in here, a lot of the people that were regulars here just don't come around anymore :(

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Riona likes Big Money MC. If you won't pay, she won't play.

Also it's Riona and Camila's room now.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
To be honest, these are the scenes I expect us to get the next episode:

• Bella scene after tennis (presumably a shower scene, but we get interrupted by people going in the showers)
  • Sage in MC's room
  • Riona solo in her room
  • Jill scene after a workout or after helping her practice in the auditorium (holding hands scene obviously, what else did you expect? :LOL:)
  • A Josy and Maya scene and depending on your choices - Josy solo and Maya solo
  • A Quinn scene of some kind
  • Cathy scene where she invites us over
  • Camila solo in the HOT house
  • A Mona solo scene before she leaves for good
  • Heather scene in the HOT house
  • Depending if we get the library job this episode - Sally in the library
  • And finally - Bella after the library job at her house, no interruptions this time.
Damn, expecting a Sally and Heather scene yoos a brave one.

The main girls are all locked down 100%, Pinkcakes promised an extended animation scene for them.

After them, Cathy, Riona and Camila are all due a Good Plough. A few Pink Rose adventure scenes, and a few special surprises, that will take us to the endgame.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Damn, expecting a Sally and Heather scene yoos a brave one.

The main girls are all locked down 100%, Pinkcakes promised an extended animation scene for them.

After them, Cathy, Riona and Camila are all due a Good Plough. A few Pink Rose adventure scenes, and a few special surprises, that will take us to the endgame.
Fuck, I forgot the Madame scene. But I'm pretty sure that Cathy will get destroyed by the MC this episode.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Riona will probably ride Big Money MC for free now. But for Micro MC, he's not Big enough to ride Riona.
For my dik runs I always gave Riona the full $$$$$ stack and then did Brawler and puzzle and that cash you find in the bedroom to pay lily her $$$
I like that name 'Big Money MC'

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
For my dik runs I always gave Riona the full $$$$$ stack and then did Brawler and puzzle and that cash you find in the bedroom to pay lily her $$$
I like that name 'Big Money MC'
Your dad is a 100$ patreon, so of course your MC would be able to give Riona the full $$$$$. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes