Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
no, it is not subjective anyway

I only contemplated the case of rejection, and whatever you did before, if you talk to Josy she tells you that they rejected you because Maya was scared, there is no other version, it is the only version that DPC gives us.

What you and I think doesn't matter at all.
What you think is matter, don't be so harsh to yourself. It's alright ;)

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Slim. But if the Test start this week, if on Friday DPC announce the game is ready for test, then april 9 is a viable opportunity.
I've heard stories that DPC had like only one tester and it was some guy that was a patreon of his from when he started AL, is that true or should we call it an urban legend?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I've heard stories that DPC had like only one tester and it was some guy that was a patreon of his from when he started AL, is that true or should we call it an urban legend?
I don't know, I will check out the end credit and i come back with an answer :cool: . ( Honestly I just want to check out a Josy sex scene:ROFLMAO::p, but I go check out the end credit, I think he name the tester or testers ;))

EDIT :
He Has 3 Beta Tester :cool:
BeingADIK 2021-03-22 21-15-01-52.png
:ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I really hope get a nice and lengthy scene with Cathy. A sex scene with her is greatly over due and perhaps MC can convince her to stay :BootyTime:
Still sucks we can't get that on the M&J path. To this day I don't see why he had to automatically turn her down especially when he can hump through all the HOT girls whilst being on the M&J path.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Still sucks we can't get that on the M&J path. To this day I don't see why he had to automatically turn her down especially when he can hump through all the HOT girls whilst being on the M&J path.
the biggest slap in the face was ep4 when MC leaves Jade hanging

Reactions: n0cn1l

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I hope she gets added to the BIO page soon in game. I like KRJ because she's plain, the other characters stand out with there appearance but she's plain and she eats a bread and cheese sandwich. Bread and cheese.
Why you gotta hate on bread and cheese, ain't nothing wrong with bread and cheese. Next you gonna hate on cream cheese on bagels.

As for KRJ, she's top 10 for me, but she's yearning for top 5.

All Pinkcakes has to do is give the people what they want.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well someones managed to put their higher English degree to good use with some interesting word choice here. So heres the problem with your argument. You are saying that MY opinion is bullshit based on the information YOU know, rather than basing it on what I KNOW. But granted you couldnt of known that i didnt know all the routes pertaining to the game. I totally didnt tell you i stopped the M&J route completely.

This argument is like 1 person stuck in doors, windows shut saying the "The Sky is clear" from their view and another person outside arguing "No its cloudy out here and its fucking cold. Are you a moron or something?"
Nevermind all that. The key question is, what game is your avatar from? Wow! :love:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
I assure you that it doesn't count for anything, they keep telling me that. :ROFLMAO:
Don't listen to them. Who cares what somebody said.
(I honestly don't have even a slightest clue what are we talking about)

the biggest slap in the face was ep4 when MC leaves Jade hanging
Don't know, for me it was inability to help Quinn

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes