AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Pretty sure, you're hoping that DPC will follow in Mr Jet's footstep :cautious:
It is likely that he will, DPC does not like the harem, and with the decision between Jill and Sage in episode 6 he made it very clear what his intentions are in the future, so I better leave that manwhore route and start creating dedicated routes. to each girl separately

Reactions: dalli_x

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
If u go with short non emotional non confrontational non questioning answers she actually shows that softer side then say we should hang out more n she's like we should. And actually says thanks..... quinn saying thanks, just make sure u say ur welcome?

Edit: yea her reaction to calling out her girly side is a good one. But if u don't its a longer exchange.
Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out next playthrough.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
The Tri-Betas, victims of the Diks for the last 3 years and, while never specifically mentioned, the Alphas forever (in a game based on college movie tropes the jocks and nerds are obviously going to be enemies)
Ya I still can't help but wonder if the Tri-Betas are involved. It was just weird seeing Sally at that party, very unexpected and makes me uneasy.

Yes, but it was absolutely the right thing to do. One of the few times I said.....hey smart move MC. Women hate needy men. Seems counterintuitive, but women are weird like that. The less you appear to care about them, the more they want you. The more you fawn over them the drier that WAP gets. Quinn would have been :cautious: if MC jumped on the phone after their night of passion. He brushes her off and she is
Absolutely, +1.

Jimmy C-well

Apr 5, 2018
Quick question...a few posts back showed one of the blackmail pics as Arieth in a threesome with Jacob and Derek? but my playthrough shows just Jacob. Did I miss something?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Quick question...a few posts back showed one of the blackmail pics as Arieth in a threesome with Jacob and Derek? but my playthrough shows just Jacob. Did I miss something?
When you do the shot contest with Derek you have to go to Sage or Sarah. If you go to Maya, Derek leaves with you.

Also if he beats you, I don't think he finds Arieth, of course you can't get Sarah if you don't beat Derek.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think it happens if you stay at the party and don't go back to Maya.

If MC gives Maya $5000 he is a simp. Please, give us the option to tell her f* off
You'll never have that option.

Whatever he does with the money may likely be an option, but he has a friendship with Maya whether you like it or not.

You use simp in a non-ironic way :FacePalm:
Probably one of my most hated words. Since when did it become a negative thing to treat women well and want to be good to them? :rolleyes:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Ya I still can't help but wonder if the Tri-Betas are involved. It was just weird seeing Sally at that party, very unexpected and makes me uneasy.

Absolutely, +1.
Sally would be one that would be less noticed if she slipped away for a moment.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That's not true either. :ROFLMAO:

She did take out a loan with her dad as co-signer. She can't go taking out another until she's settled that previous one. She'd have fuck all credit rating so no one's gonna loan her anything on top of her current debt.

But she could obviously talk to the creditor that provided the initial loan and they'd hopefully provide her some direction for legal advice.
It's possible whoever gave the initial loan was working with her father. We don't really know any of the details other than it involving "co-signing" that cannot work the way co-signing in the real world does.

I do like that theory. But I have a difficult time letting go of the notion of Rescuewoman Jill who is compelled to help her friends. Look at how far she went for MC when he clearly didn't want her to. And that was just for a fist fight that guys do all of the time. I say, don't entirely trust Jill...at least not yet. Hopefully ep. 7 & 8 will start providing some answers to these mysteries instead of dragging them on and on.
Two things. First, Jill's tendency to meddle is greatly overstated. She reported the MC's fight after he was beaten senseless by people who had been bullying him a week earlier AND the MC showed no signs of taking the threat seriously. Yes, there were circumstances she was unaware of, but that's because the MC chose to stonewall her. We can certainly debate whether her action was justified, but it's pretty clear that action was the exception for her, not the norm.

Second, unlike the MC after Chad clocked him, Bella was actually in pretty good shape. She did seem to be bit of a recluse, but she was not crippled by depression and she had a small circle of friends. It's not clear what Jill would have been protecting Bella against... prior to the MC accidentally reopening old wounds in his zeal to get into Bella's pants. Since the MC is polite enough to hide his wooing when Jill is around, she hasn't seen Bella's near-breakdowns yet.

So I wouldn't read anything into Jill's inaction with regard to Bella.

Does anyone know how I change the name of the mc without having to start over?
Go to the Bio app on the phone, then click on the three dots in the top right-hand corner. You can enter a new name on the following screen.
Name_change_1.jpg Name_change_2.jpg
Just bear in mind the name will reset if you scroll the text back to before you changed the name. Also, Pet Names will default to the original name unless you update them as well.

I know people have said that before, but I don't see how that works because all of those are optional. This idea that Jade and Cathy are a consolation prize for getting rejected by M&J only really works for those who wanted M&J and were pursuing Jade and Cathy, but even then, some people who wanted M&J aren't necessarily going to be happy with that because Jade and Cathy were just a bit fun on the side and not a serious pursuit.

Splitting them only seems like it serves the purpose of forcing people to replay the game on a different path in order to get their scenes even though there it seems completely arbitrary to do so when the MC could easily continue with both.
It's possible each LI will close off a small selection of side-girls; Jill and her polaroid did that in Episode 6, after all. In that case, it could be a case of future play balance: people pursuing all the LIs will forego the side-girls while people pursuing only a selection of LIs will get some side options. It could also ensure there are gaps in the story to account for lewd scenes (or other plot developments) with side-girls: Jade's next scene could happen at the same time a Maya/Josy scene does, for example.

Then again, it could just be DPC trolling us. Eventually we'll find out, if we all live long enough.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
The Tri-Betas, victims of the Diks for the last 3 years and, while never specifically mentioned, the Alphas forever (in a game based on college movie tropes the jocks and nerds are obviously going to be enemies)
The jocks and nerds being enemies is the only major college themed trope this game doesn't have. For now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's possible each LI will close off a small selection of side-girls; Jill and her polaroid did that in Episode 6, after all. In that case, it could be a case of future play balance: people pursuing all the LIs will forego the side-girls while people pursuing only a selection of LIs will get some side options. It could also ensure there are gaps in the story to account for lewd scenes (or other plot developments) with side-girls: Jade's next scene could happen at the same time a Maya/Josy scene does, for example.

Then again, it could just be DPC trolling us. Eventually we'll find out, if we all live long enough.
But in Jill's case it made sense. The MC had just had a highly emotional date with her where she told him about Tybalt's blackmail and he told her he was falling for her, then he has a reflective moment where he thinks about all the girls he's been (potentially) fooling around with. Not having the Sandy/Nora scene fits with that and seems like a logical, albeit annoying, ramification of telling a girl you're falling for her.

With Cathy, it makes little sense because the MC could have had his way with Riona, Camila, Lily, Mel & Sarah, Sage, and Maya or Josy, but then he doesn't even try it with Cathy? Seems very odd to not even have that option given the events that proceeded it just because of one path that really doesn't have the same impact on his thought process as the Jill date does.

And then there's Jade. Yes, the MC will have stood her up if he arranged to meet her but went with Maya and Josy, but it's been a week since then and he hasn't even tried to talk to Jade to clear the air or maybe even try again. Instead it just seems to have been brushed over. Now, it's possible that there will be an interaction with Jade where this gets brought up since there is still a lot of story left to go, and I hope so because it would seem odd to never acknowledge it or have it affect the story in some way, like maybe if the MC has to get Jade's help with something and she's not initially inclined to do so because he stood her up.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maybe because of Swyper from MC and Cathy? :unsure:
MC got a warning from a DIK brother that girls from the campus are also active on Swyper.(y)
And? They were in her car so it didn't have anything to do with them being on Swyper. Also, just because they're on it doesn't mean anyone can see their conversation. That would have been private between the MC and Cathy.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It is one thing to flirt a bit or have fun over Swyper it is not cheating. But having sex with a Swyper person will affect the MC's relationship. :unsure:
He can already have had sex with 3 girls and gotten frisky with 3 others, so he's already been cheating.

Again, they're doing this in private, their Swyper chat was private, there's no dots for anyone to connect here because nobody else knows about either of these things.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Two things. First, Jill's tendency to meddle is greatly overstated. She reported the MC's fight after he was beaten senseless by people who had been bullying him a week earlier AND the MC showed no signs of taking the threat seriously. Yes, there were circumstances she was unaware of, but that's because the MC chose to stonewall her. We can certainly debate whether her action was justified, but it's pretty clear that action was the exception for her, not the norm.

Second, unlike the MC after Chad clocked him, Bella was actually in pretty good shape. She did seem to be bit of a recluse, but she was not crippled by depression and she had a small circle of friends. It's not clear what Jill would have been protecting Bella against... prior to the MC accidentally reopening old wounds in his zeal to get into Bella's pants. Since the MC is polite enough to hide his wooing when Jill is around, she hasn't seen Bella's near-breakdowns yet.

So I wouldn't read anything into Jill's inaction with regard to Bella.
Agree to disagree here. You just handle those charts and let me handle the crazy Jill theories. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes