sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
no, it is not subjective anyway

I only contemplated the case of rejection, and whatever you did before, if you talk to Josy she tells you that they rejected you because Maya was scared, there is no other version, it is the only version that DPC gives us.

What you and I think doesn't matter at all.
But if you follow Maya instead of Josy, Maya says she couldn't have chosen the MC because she didn't feel Josy wanted the same thing.
1616446238197.png

Reactions: Bananawafer

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
warhamer ? seriously? va te faire foutre! and yes my theory claims that Lynette is a thot that got played by stephen the player and had to content herself with a dumb carpenter to take the blame!
KRJ is my side anal slut side bitch! i go ass to mouth on your goddess and she loves it when i slap her ass above 44Db!
I like nicknames, what can I say.

Reactions: Warscared

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Still sucks we can't get that on the M&J path. To this day I don't see why he had to automatically turn her down especially when he can hump through all the HOT girls whilst being on the M&J path.
I guess DPC wanted to split M&J with Jade&Cathy. Have to choose one pair over the other.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But if you follow Maya instead of Josy, Maya says she couldn't have chosen the MC because she didn't feel Josy wanted the same thing.
View attachment 1099053
much more interpretable than Josy's statement, and not in contrast to

Maya doesn't say that Josy didn't want to, but that since she felt that way she didn't even feel like proposing. so everything is still because of Maya's fear.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
I was thinking. Why tri-beta is offending? It's like second letter of alphabet. Yeah second not first, but it's not like it's tri-omega... :unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I guess DPC wanted to split M&J with Jade&Cathy. Have to choose one pair over the other.
I know people have said that before, but I don't see how that works because all of those are optional. This idea that Jade and Cathy are a consolation prize for getting rejected by M&J only really works for those who wanted M&J and were pursuing Jade and Cathy, but even then, some people who wanted M&J aren't necessarily going to be happy with that because Jade and Cathy were just a bit fun on the side and not a serious pursuit.

Splitting them only seems like it serves the purpose of forcing people to replay the game on a different path in order to get their scenes even though there it seems completely arbitrary to do so when the MC could easily continue with both.

View attachment 1099053
much more interpretable than Josy's statement, and not in contrast to

Maya doesn't say that Josy didn't want to, but that since she felt that way she didn't even feel like proposing. so everything is still because of Maya's fear.
I think what we see is not Maya feeling fear, but Maya both misreading the situation as well as putting Josy ahead of herself.

She doesn't think Josy feels the same as her about the MC, which couldn't be further from the truth, and shows how Maya isn't perhaps a great reader of people, even someone she's been in a relationship with for a year. Because of this, Maya put what she perceived to be Josy's feelings ahead of her own and that's why she turned him down. However, from this exchange in Ep 5 on that path, it seems she clear she didn't want to do that and she regrets it, and if only her and Josy actually had a proper talk about it, she'd see that she was wrong but then that would just make her feel more regret.

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think what we see is not Maya feeling fear, but Maya both misreading the situation as well as putting Josy ahead of herself.

She doesn't think Josy feels the same as her about the MC, which couldn't be further from the truth, and shows how Maya isn't perhaps a great reader of people, even someone she's been in a relationship with for a year. Because of this, Maya put what she perceived to be Josy's feelings ahead of her own and that's why she turned him down. However, from this exchange in Ep 5 on that path, it seems she clear she didn't want to do that and she regrets it, and if only her and Josy actually had a proper talk about it, she'd see that she was wrong but then that would just make her feel more regret.
I have not considered that scene because it has to be interpreted and therefore necessarily subjective unlike the one with Josy which is much more direct.

Clearly Maya is less sure than Josy, after all she is not even sure that she can like MC as a male (that's why the "I like you" at the end of the gender lesson is important) and in the indecision, in the fear, she ends up being the brake, in both situations.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I was thinking. Why tri-beta is offending? It's like second letter of alphabet. Yeah second not first, but it's not like it's tri-omega... :unsure:
Is it offending anyone? I thought it was meant to be a pun on Try Better :unsure:
I'm pretty sure it's insinuating that the person being called a Tri Beta would join the TB fraternity in the game and are therefore a nerd.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

I have not considered that scene because it has to be interpreted and therefore necessarily subjective unlike the one with Josy which is much more direct.

Clearly Maya is less sure than Josy, after all she is not even sure that she can like MC as a male (that's why the "I like you" at the end of the gender lesson is important) and in the indecision, in the fear, she ends up being the brake, in both situations.
I agree that Josy is much more direct, I put that dialogue because I don't agree that Maya is an obstacle.
In that same conversation, Maya makes it clear that she is very confused, while Josy practically said that she was "in love" with the MC.
In any case, each one blames the other for the decision... Even Josy directly says that it was Maya and the MC's decision.
1616449391972.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree that Josy is much more direct, I put that dialogue because I don't agree that Maya is an obstacle.
In that same conversation, Maya makes it clear that she is very confused, while Josy practically said that she was "in love" with the MC.
In any case, each one blames the other for the decision... Even Josy directly says that it was Maya and the MC's decision.
View attachment 1099134
according to Josy, she is, she says so explicitly and there is nothing to interpret in this.

Maya does not express any position on the other hand, it seemed to her that Josy did not want to and therefore it did not even make sense to talk about it, Maya does not expressly say that she would have wanted to, that she would have liked to etc.
at the most we can say that Maya if Josy had pushed to accept Mc would not have objected, it seems to me little....

Reactions: DavDR

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
according to Josy, she is, she says so explicitly and there is nothing to interpret in this.

Maya does not express any position on the other hand, it seemed to her that Josy did not want to and therefore it did not even make sense to talk about it, Maya does not expressly say that she would have wanted to, that she would have liked to etc.
at the most we can say that Maya if Josy had pushed to accept Mc would not have objected, it seems to me little....
Yes, I don't dispute at all that Maya's response is poor in comparison to Josy's response, you're right about that. I just share that indirectly, Josy's position is somewhat cowardly as well.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We're on a forum discussing a fap game rather than going out and slaying puss so I think that ship has sailed :LOL:
I wonder how much quieter this place will become when people can go back out there and slay puss again. :unsure:

M&J fan and a cheater? yeah sounds about right :whistle:
Pretty much everyone cheats on everyone in this game. Besides, adult games are about getting as much bang for your buck on a single playthrough and worrying about solo routes later if they're necessary, which in most games they're not.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Pretty much everyone cheats on everyone in this game. Besides, adult games are about getting as much bang for your buck on a single playthrough and worrying about solo routes later if they're necessary, which in most games they're not.
The girls have the throwaway about being ok with you seeing other people but I don't consider all these relationships going on at the same time as fully canon, it is done for gameplay reasons because as good as the game is, it's a bit much to play through 6+ times.

The game can't be written for every possible variable, that's why everyone assumes that it's towards the end when this seeing other girls at the same time will matter and there will be a clear sign of trouble if you do.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes