sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
It is one thing to flirt a bit or have fun over Swyper it is not cheating. But having sex with a Swyper person will affect the MC's relationship. :unsure:

Es gibt eine Person die Fotos macht und alle gegeneinander Ausspielt.
Before meeting cathy, in the affinity chik, you can be with at least lily and sage, as long as you haven't used the restaurant, otherwise it would be lily, sage and camilla. So, I don't think using swyper is restrictive.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
He can already have had sex with 3 girls and gotten frisky with 3 others, so he's already been cheating.

Again, they're doing this in private, their Swyper chat was private, there's no dots for anyone to connect here because nobody else knows about either of these things.
You say that Swyper is private but I have a playthrough in which MC sent Arieth a dick pic and M+J showed her pics of them fucking him. Arieth may be a fucktard but she knows her dicks; could it be that MC wasn't actually talking to Arieth?

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It is also just a guess. Because I play with MOD, I have rejected Cathy anyway.

But I just remembered something. Maybe there is a deeper connection between Bella and Cathy. Bella is traumatised and Cathy speaks of psychological scars from the past. (If I remember correctly) :unsure:
Cathy was bullied when she was younger. She explains this to the MC when he drives her home.

Reactions: drakken and dalli_x

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Cathy was bullied when she was younger. She explains this to the MC when he drives her home.
Its possible it could simply be Jill n Bella have talked to her about it before(she did go there about the cluck), and Jill has something rooted in her about not liking people being bullied. Maybe seeing what it did to cathy.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
It'd be interesting if you can steer/influence Derrick to either Wendy *DIK choice or Ashley *Chick choice

I could see that happening but it's too vanilla for my taste.
Wouldn't the DIK/CHICK be the other way around? Especially since pushing Derek towards Ashley again pits us against the jocks in another way?
fappybeard when you get back on I need to hear/read your thoughts on this man's greed.

Although I must admit Ashley is a nice side piece, especially after that sauna scene.
disgrace.jpg

Says the guy telling me what to comment on. Pathetic dude.
Show me where I said that. Still resorting to lying and putting words in people's mouth. Tsk tsk. :KEK:

EDIT: Aren't KRJ and Sally a meme? i still haven't seen anyone that really is a fan of them
80541540.jpg

(Yeah, its just a meme. I'm sure there's some spectacled nerd somewhere in love with KRJ, though.)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It is one thing to flirt a bit or have fun over Swyper it is not cheating. But having sex with a Swyper person will affect the MC's relationship. :unsure:

Es gibt eine Person die Fotos macht und alle gegeneinander Ausspielt.
You know if you try to pronounce this while you are angry I think you are speaking a pretty perfect German

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
does anybody else think it's genuinely weird when you check up on this thread and see that nobody has posted anything in hours?

sometimes I have to check outside and confirm that the rapture hasn't happened....

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
does anybody else think it's genuinely weird when you check up on this thread and see that nobody has posted anything in hours?

sometimes I have to check outside and confirm that the rapture hasn't happened....
Its just me plotting for that crown on your head.
I have to pay off a lot of users to get 'lost'

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, I don't dispute at all that Maya's response is poor in comparison to Josy's response, you're right about that. I just share that indirectly, Josy's position is somewhat cowardly as well.
I would say worse than cowardly... :devilish:but it remains a credible version, in their conversation after MC's speech about being all traitors and following one's own heart, it is credible that Maya was the more prudent one, less inclined to take that risk

I much prefer Maya's reaction after rejection than Josy's, I find Maya's reaction very coherent to the character (confused especially sexually).

while Josy's one is more than a coward, it's a real bitch reaction. basically if MC decided to remain friends with them, thus leaving the way open to the two girls' dream of love, she plays resentful, accusing him of not having fought for their love. instead if MC put himself forward and was rejected, then she puts the responsibility on Maya (which is believable, but it's still morally questionable). a real bitch.

if i'm not in the trouple i avoid that scene like hell, it is by far the scene that makes me the most nervous. :cautious:

the point of my reasoning was, however, that I don't understand how one can be surprised that some players have an aversion to Maya, when it is the story that continually presents her to us as a problem, an obstacle to be solved (never being able to avoid her)

if there's an immediate spark with her it's normal that all this weighs less, but in all other cases it's like this

the extreme example is for those who have immediately aimed at Josy, have avoided compromising themselves with Maya and yet find the road blocked anyway, and at that point either they are lucky and find themselves in the troulpe (which is not necessarily their cup of tea) or even worse they find themselves rejected and Josy tells them it's Maya's fault....

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Wouldn't the DIK/CHICK be the other way around? Especially since pushing Derek towards Ashley again pits us against the jocks in another way?

View attachment 1099564

Show me where I said that. Still resorting to lying and putting words in people's mouth. Tsk tsk. :KEK:

View attachment 1099584

(Yeah, its just a meme. I'm sure there's some spectacled nerd somewhere in love with KRJ, though.)
Wait are you calling me or that other guy a disgrace
That is more than I could have ever asked for. Thank you again my friend for taking the time to make this. I will always be appreciative

• Red Heart
Reactions: .N9
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes